MoralMeus Imports - shoes and more (1 Viewer)

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes and fun with shoe templates

No real drawing skill. I grab side views of shoes from Zappos.com and a bunch of other shoe sites, rotate them, make the backgrounds transparent, shift bits around using layers in Paint.net so they fit the shoe template... and that's it. Oh, and I outline the shoes and sharpen the interiors with a little line drawing. Takes 10 to 30 min per shoe.

Last thing I do is borrow from others on the site to make the screenshots look good. You may recognize the yoga pants paired with the gym shoes. Thanks for making them, Ison!

The other stuff like the bathtub takes longer, much of it time spent searching the internet for the right "container", a bunch of cleanup, and then the frustrating process of trial and error in Flash getting it sized right.

I guess this is my long-winded way of encouraging everyone to give mod-making a try.

fakedelde

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Real Shoes and fun with shoe templates

Hmm, I wasn't aware you could make photoreal things look good in SDT. Great job on these. Thank you for the information.

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes - Gearing up for Xmas bonanza

As Christmas approaches, I'm hard at work on a fresh batch of boots and other little gifts. But to tide you over I've added a new fun with shoe templates mod - Magician's assistant. Lots of fun making that one! BTW, it pairs nicely with Dante's wedding tux.

Dyxid

Potential Patron

The fun with shoe template stuff is hilariously awesome, props to you good sir.

fakedelde

Vivacious Visitor

could I suggest furry boot things (fuck i dont know) like these?

http://www.shoes.com/ProductImages/shoes_ia38467.jpg

f93

Casual Client

lson said:
could I suggest furry boot things (fuck i dont know) like these?
They're called Ugg Boots, I think.

moralmeus

Content Creator

Personally I can't stand Ugg boots :( but I'll make them anyway :) Ison. Expect them as part of the Xmas rollout coming soon.

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes - 20 new shoes and mods

Christmas is early this year! I've reorganized and uploaded 17 new shoes and 3 new "fun with shoe template" mods.

And now I'm going to take a little break...

Clayman8

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes - Xmas Update: 20 new shoes and mods

im thinking a small thing you should do on the update,is add exactly what you updated on the top of your list. I can see the new shoe template pieces (love the idea of the pool,lends itself to some creative dialogue options) but im lost as far the shoes go :(

Really liking all the work you've put into this however,looking forward to seeing new exotic stuff :D

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Clayman8 said:
im thinking a small thing you should do on the update,is add exactly what you updated on the top of your list. I can see the new shoe template pieces (love the idea of the pool,lends itself to some creative dialogue options) but im lost as far the shoes go :(

Really liking all the work you've put into this however,looking forward to seeing new exotic stuff :D

Look for the asterisks (Looks like this: * ) at the beginning of a mod's name and you will know what is new in this update. It helps to read the OP more thoroughly than a regular post, too.

Clayman8

Content Creator

BuckWild said:
Clayman8 said:

Look for the asterisks (Looks like this: * ) at the beginning of a mod's name and you will know what is new in this update. It helps to read the OP more thoroughly than a regular post, too.

doooohhhhhhh right. just say that on the top of the topic
Sorry for being an idiot and not reading thoroughly :D

Luablood

Potential Patron

which hair did you used for the chrismas present and the wine barrel character on the "fun with shoes template" ?

rumpy

Potential Patron

Woooa....thank you so much, SDT could use more shoes

Could you make this shoe? :-[ If this is in SDT...man I'm set.

Attachments

• shoe2.jpg
    shoe2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 179
  • shoe.jpg
    shoe.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 153
A

Azathos

These are pretty amazing! Thanks alot for the hard work :)

Sorrow89

Potential Patron

these are really nice, I'm fairly new i managed to find the hair templtes, and would like to have a go at shoes where can i find the shoe template?

moralmeus

Content Creator

luablood
The hair is from Author (http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2206.0), Ballerina Troupe.

Sorrow89
I don't think there is an official shoe template in image form. I just took a screen capture of the footwear template in Flash and made my own. I use it as a background layer when sizing shoes. Feel free to use it yourself.

Attachments

• shoe_template.png
    shoe_template.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 246

moralmeus

Content Creator

Make that +1 new shoe. I couldn't resist your suggestion Rumpy. The white gym shoe has been added in the Flats section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.