Mods Thread (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Sometimes Mods can make the ryona experience more enjoyable , For example there is a lot of mods in Resident Evil 4 that can totally replace Leon with other Female characters and those mods will help someone who would like to record and make the ryona himself

So I hope that in this topic that any Mod that is related to female swapping/Alternate Female costumes or anything related to ryona would be posted here and Any one has requests about mods then request it here

stranger

Potential Patron
I'm pretty sure the Elder Scrolls games could not provide any decent amount of ryona were it not for their mods. For instance in Oblivion, there was no way I could create zako enemies like this without mods:

View attachment 37127

That said, once you have said mods it's great fun for not only the enemies you encounter can be customized, but your own appearance as well. The options are virtually limitless.

What is the name of that mod for oblivion?

Rakkar

Potential Patron
He probably had at least 5 mods on just to make that pic. It's pretty complicated work getting them all the way you want and still working. At the very least he has a body mod (probably HGEC body mod) and a face mod, and obviously the outfit itself is also a mod. It looks like he also maybe has the high heels mod (which all high heels outfits look retarded without). Most people also get a hair styles mod, since the defaults hair styles start to look pretty bad once you've modded all that other stuff.
Usually these mods require one or two pre-requisite mods of their own, such as a customized skeleton and some other script extender mod I can't recall the name of.

All in all you can make the game pretty much however you want it, and the end result is pretty awesome. But it takes work getting all those mods together, compatible with each other, and installed properly. If you haven't done it before you're looking at a couple days work just to get things going.

If you still are curious though, try going here:
Lovers Lab
and here:
Oblivion Nexus - Oblivion mods and community

And good luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

???

Potential Patron
KD Mods for Commercial Games

Well I'm tired of barging into threads yelling "Heys guys, check this mod out!!", just to feel like I'm talking to myself....:jk: So, I'm making this thread where I will let you know what mods I've come up with recently. If anyone IS interested at all in a mod I've made, all you need do is come request it.

Now...

Resident Evil 6
-I've used the second demo for testing and that's what I posted before, but I've updated the full game .xex file for the 360. As before, the standard knockdown and quick knockdown will let you recover optionally. I also noted that enemies will sometimes attack you while you're down, although there's no flinch animation....

WWE '12
-Recovery when you're stunned, on the ground, thrown into the corner, hanging on a rope, hanging upside down, lifted on top of the turnbuckle, table, etc. is now completely optional, although this causes both you and the computer to recover a lot quicker than usual, which may bother some people.... This also effects the referee, so if you like the way girls look in the game while they're being pinned, you simply need to knock the ref. out in a pin count match, and pin or be pinned. You or your opponent will be able to lie in a pin indefinitely, because the ref will stay on the ground until you lift him up.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm could you describe the RE6 mod a little more? It'd be great to see a mod that lets you enter the critical state at will.

???

Potential Patron
Critical state at will? That sounds like it'd have to be a trainer or a mod with button commands, both of which I know not how to implement yet...I have found a value that completely stops the ability to recover from the critical state however....

But, see how the characters kind of crumble to the ground after they've been shot too much or hit by a certain attack too many times? Or fly to the ground after they've been hit hard?

What this mod does is when they enter the downed state from either of those, the characters will stay in that downed position until you tell them to get up as opposed to getting up automatically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.