Mixed or Female?

• Mixed

Votes: 44 55.0%
  • Female

Votes: 36 45.0%

• Total voters

noice1

Potential Patron
Futa is so very negatively viewed, I actually enjoy it quite a bit, as long as it's not at crazy proportions.

As far as male domination, I think it's just that males are seen as physically stronger and more powerful, so the ryona is that much more...ryona'd? I can enjoy male on female but to me the best ryona is all female (and yes I think of futa as female, just with something extra).

V

ViralParadox

I actually enjoy it quite a bit, as long as it's not at crazy proportions...(and yes I think of futa as female, just with something extra).

I agree completely with both those statements. In quite a bit of the futa I've come across there are some rather insane proportions that just don't make any sense. Those ones don't interest me at all, much like atomic boobs. But hey, some people love that stuff, find it a turn on, and by all means, more power to them. It's just not for me. The more realistic proportioned stuff though I can enjoy anytime. =D

As for the male domination stuff, I can tolerate it just as those who prefer the male domination tolerate female domination in mixed matches. My heart simply belongs to the all female ryona through and through. ^_^

F

FatalHolds

Why would you want to watch an ugly, smelly, hairy man fight a hottie? That never made sense to me. Girl on girl is the way to go. :killzonesmiley:

Loki1345

Potential Patron
I love both yet I got to agree with Sparky on this one, though sometimes the certain types that say women have to go back to the kitchen is a great treat to see get smashed to the mat by a girl haha.

laine

Potential Patron
Which do you prefer? Two women going at it or one male added in to the mix? I personally enjoy female wrestling more because I don't like how men wrestle in most videos.

Edit: Yay! I added a poll! I don't know why I didn't do that sooner.

I don't care too much about the PC mixed public (girl pins bad evil man) version. Looks like the guy is just there to be an over doing it beat-up dummy. Now some indy feds are using handsome guys in tight shorts losing, YucK! Two women really going at it all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.