Mixed or Female?

• Mixed

Votes: 44 55.0%
  • Female

Votes: 36 45.0%

• Total voters

noice1

Potential Patron
Hope you are open-minded, Leonyx--and, best to not Google that with safe-search off without knowing what's coming. I happen to like it, myself. >_> <_<

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Um... Okay. I've seen something like that before. I guess if you only want women doing it, it would be nice.

Wired4Weird

Potential Patron
So, um .. what's futa anyway? I'd look it up on google, but I have the feeling I'd regret it. :d

Oh, gee - I see the question's been asked before. Silly me.

I mean, it should be OK to open up a Wikipedia link. No explicit graphics there, right. :)

And I've opened it. Quite frankly I was expecting tentacles, but it was a lot worse. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
I'm surprised how even this poll is. I always thought that female wrestling was more popular.
And I thought mixed wrestling was more popular based on how easier it is to find mixed videos and/or mixed-only paysites in the internet, go figure :-P

I believe mixed wrestling is more popular because a man watching it can easily think of himself in the shoes of the guy in the match.

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
I believe mixed wrestling is more popular because a man watching it can easily think of himself in the shoes of the guy in the match.

Give Mardion the prize. If I had a choice, I prefer female-only, but there is still a big attraction to imagining having your head between a girl's legs. I didn't think it needed an explanation, but, different strokes I guess.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Give Mardion the prize. If I had a choice, I prefer female-only, but there is still a big attraction to imagining having your head between a girl's legs. I didn't think it needed an explanation, but, different strokes I guess.

I guess that makes sense. I figured since we're all into ryona, we would prefer not being dominated (or imagining it) so I thought female wrestling would be more popular. But I guess I was wrong.

Mardion

Potential Patron
It is indeed amusing how, in a sense, mixed wrestling and ryona are polar opposites, as the point in the first is the male being dominated and the point in the second is the female being dominated/tortured/what have you. But who is to say one can't have mutually exclusive fetishes? :-P

Personally, if I want to imagine myself in the receiving end of a hold in a fem/fem match I have no trouble doing so (I did mention elsewhere that my brain works in a very peculiar way) so I see no reason to watch a mixed match ; in essence it's nothing but a fun-cut-by-half match for me.

catpurr69

Ryonani Teamster
When it comes to wrestling female vs female is my definite favorite. Hot sweaty babes in tight outfits... Yummy :tastey:

noice1

Potential Patron
I guess that makes sense. I figured since we're all into ryona, we would prefer not being dominated (or imagining it) so I thought female wrestling would be more popular. But I guess I was wrong.

While that part is appealing, that's not to say it isn't nice to see a guy pin a girl or make her submit, it's just much more rare to find something like that.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
While that part is appealing, that's not to say it isn't nice to see a guy pin a girl or make her submit, it's just much more rare to find something like that.

Yeah, that's why I felt that way. Most of my searches lead to female domination when it comes to mixed wrestling. But you all have a point. I guess you can be interested in ryona and female domination, even when it's very conflicting.

B

bro_goh

i prefer mixed matches. it rare for me to find a match where the man is winning though, so it makes it that much more worthwhile when you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.