Mixed or Female?

• Mixed

Votes: 44 55.0%
  • Female

Votes: 36 45.0%

• Total voters
J

JuicyJuicebox

Female. The interesting part of f/f action is that while in mixed action the guy most of the time is really on his strength advantage, I think females can be way more vicious on eachother mainly because they know exactly how to inflict the most pain because they themselves can feel it personally.

noice1

Potential Patron
I'm surprised how split it is, I figured most would say females only. I'm more on the fence, I could go either way, I just picked what I tend to watch more.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I think that the title is clear enough, but I'll add to the first post just in case.

Edit: Wait, my first post already describes the poll...

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I mean as in when I FIRST clicked on this I thought it was for mixed match clips. when I read the op I knew what it was though

Mardion

Potential Patron
IMO the title is very accurate as it currently appears, as the words 'Mixed' and 'Female' are the default terminologies for the contents of a match, so anyone looking at them realises that it essentially reads to "Mixed Wrestling vs Female Wrestling".

noice1

Potential Patron
It says "Poll" next to the thread title, on the forum, does it not? I never had a problem understanding it.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Girls can also be a much bigger and stronger opponent. Unless you mean in mustle mass, then generally women are portrayed as slim.

L

Lithim

I prefer girl on girl because when it's guy on girl its just... I really do not know how to describe it.

H

handofdoz

either way, some ryona, like rumble roses, would be ruined by a guy, and others, like studio s, is better with a guy.

D

djgamer

Girl vs girl is preferable to me as well. As long as they're both hot. Twice the eye candy and twice the action.

K

keeblerelf

Am I the weird one for wanting to see an active fight between both sides (mixed or single-gender)?

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Oh, you mean another option. Well, I don't think that's necessary because generally wrestling only involves two people,

Mardion

Potential Patron
Definitely and obviously not necessary as it'd miss the whole point of this poll.

I'm still surprised the two are still almost tied!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.