Mistress's Playthings (requires Loader/Dialog Actions) (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I think there might be a bug in your checker, cause it sure looks to me like line 921 and 922 are used. They have the same format as the lines above and below them, and I'm pretty sure I've seen them run in my testing.

Thank you so much for being so thorough with our dialogs. There's no way I would have been able to clean these up without your tool.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Is that a bug report?

Why yes, it is!

Sadly, we are both at fault.
The checker doesn't spot this...
CHANGE_POSITION_P2:"[ARMS_HAND_JOB]" {"style":"him","set":{"Position":2"Throated":0}}

Which is what's causing position not to be 2.
EDIT: Found a fix for it, will fix it for v2.12.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Version 1.1 posted which just has a few scripting errors fixed. I'm hoping it will reduce the issue where Mistress would sometimes not acknowledge cum events.

I also have a question for y'all. I've got an idea for a new dialog of the same complexity (if not more) of this one. Would any of you prefer I instead make Mistress' Playthings better, or should I just jump into the next dialog? Yeah, yeah, I haven't said anything about the next dialog cause I don't want to spoil it, but I can say it has a more magical, fantastic theme to it. Anyone care?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I owe you too much, Pim_gd. Doesn't matter what anyone else says, looks like I'll be working on that new dialog before returning to this one.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
This is excellent work WW. With you and f93 producing quality dias like this, I feel no need to rush my future projects. Keep up the good work, and of course we want MORE! :)

darkwanderer

Potential Patron
Am I the only one to find it really difficult to trigger the pullup action? I maybe don't do the right movment with the mouse. I had the same issue with your previous dialogue and the slap action.

The pullup action is : left mouse hold click + go the up of the screen and then quickly go back to the bottom of the screen ?

Can I set a shortcut for this?

Otherwise, so far it is an excellent dialogue, even if once I'm reward by the mistress myself, the time seems a little bit long (Should I trigger something after that? New character or anything?). As there is no order for this part, it's less obvious what we should do.

Thanks really much for your amazing work.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Pull up is best done my left mouse hold, and move to the top of the window and wait.
For my previous dialog for slaps, you'd first pull down (left mouse hold, move to bottom of screen, wait for comment) then pull up (left mouse hold, move to top of screen, and wait for slap). That was so that accidental slaps wouldn't happen, since it's very possible to trigger pull ups by accident.

Once you can do pull ups and pull downs well, I'd be curious if the time is okay? How is your frame rate? If the frame rate gets bad, it seems that lines can trigger very slowly.

And yeah, getting to the Mistress is kind of meant to be the ending. There's no real ending after that. I was going to put in more of a "you won" situation to mark the end, but instead I started working on another dialog. The new dialog is a bit more complex than this one, so it's taking me some time to get done. Thank you for the feedback! It encourages me to get the next dialog done.

darkwanderer

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply and the hint for the pull up!

I think it's due to my configuration: I play on Linux, which is known to have some flash issue, and on a laptop with a really really high resolution (3200*1800 pixels), which causes some performances issues (I had to disable the strand shaders option, and as there isn't any decicated launcher for Linux, I have to run the game in a browser, which I read isn't adviced).

Anyway, Thanks again for the dialogue. Your previous slave training dialogue is still my prefered one (I still discover new sentences, and it's sooo rich in situation, I thought I reached the last position but I realized yesterday didn't), this one is a shorter, but as you have random character when you start, you can keep enjoying for a long time I guess.

I really enjoyed the first mood on the slave dialogue, when she give up resistance and start saying humiliating stuff to herself: I'll tell you if I discover so good character among the ones in this dialogue!

I'm excited to discover your next dialogue!

Tweak

Potential Patron
Minor issue, but it may be worth mentioning what loader settings are recommended. I don't much care for treating women roughly, so I had my breath settings something that would make passing out unlikely. The result for me was that it was difficult to get through the task where passing out was required.

Other than that, it has worked well.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I tested it without modifying anything in the Loader. I just use defaults, so yeah, messing with pass out times would really muck with the intended flow of the dialog.

SDT seems to be set up to really support rough sex, with line types like vigorous, wake_up, and resistance and clothing types of gags and collars. As such, my first two dialogs, as well as my third one coming up, do make roughness a key part of the experience. Sadly, if you don't rough treatment, my current offering of dialogs probably won't suite your tastes.

Thank you for the feedback!

limecat

Potential Patron
I really like this one but sometimes when i load it, it behaves a bit strange.
It complains about a character code file, not sure how to fix this.

i have SDTDialogueActionsv2.04 loaded through $INIT$.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
limecat said:

I haven't updated Misstress' Playthings to use the new Dialogue Actions 2.0, so I'm surprised it works at all. Do people want me to update this dialogue. I never heard any feedback about it, so I assumed it wasn't being played and that any update work on it would be wasted.

limecat

Potential Patron
WeeWillie said:
limecat said:

I haven't updated Misstress' Playthings to use the new Dialogue Actions 2.0, so I'm surprised it works at all. Do people want me to update this dialogue. I never heard any feedback about it, so I assumed it wasn't being played and that any update work on it would be wasted.
alright, i'll check that out and see if i can find a solution, my download might have been corrupted so i'll try again with a new setup soon.

Stop being like that, your dialogues are awesome! One of its qualities is the very good build ups. Maybe try to find a way for more variation though? vigorous and hold would be useful triggers for just random sex talk. I often combine downloaded dialouges with my own stuff using this method, i might try to modify your dialogue a bit and upload it later. :)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I've updated Mistress' Playthings to use DA 2.04.

You can now choose your plaything instead of getting a random one.

If you put your name as "girl", you will be treated female, if you want to play as a shemale or lesbian with a strap on (which still magically cums).

Let me know if you have any issues, or if you have suggestions for improvements.

eddan5

Potential Patron
Hello there, seems like a very good dialogue by the looks of it! But I somehow cannot continue after Mistress says:This is (whatever name) she is a pet of mine. after that line, nothing happends, I can see the dialogue box far down but nothing comes up, and its keep coming up, fades away comes up and so on.. what am I doing wrong?
thanks!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
eddan5 said:
Hello there, seems like a very good dialogue by the looks of it! But I somehow cannot continue after Mistress says:This is (whatever name) she is a pet of mine. after that line, nothing happends, I can see the dialogue box far down but nothing comes up, and its keep coming up, fades away comes up and so on.. what am I doing wrong?
thanks!

Did this happen when you used the Bundle, or did you download it as the separate files? If mods aren't properly installed or aren't the correct version, bad things like this can happen, and it's hard for me to help without seeing your set up. I recommend you just download my bundle found at the top of http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4875.0. It contains everything you need as a standalone directory, and you get my other two dialogs all set up to boot.

Let me know if everything works for you.

eddan5

Potential Patron
Did this happen when you used the Bundle, or did you download it as the separate files? If mods aren't properly installed or aren't the correct version, bad things like this can happen, and it's hard for me to help without seeing your set up. I recommend you just download my bundle found at the top of http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4875.0. It contains everything you need as a standalone directory, and you get my other two dialogs all set up to boot.

Let me know if everything works for you.
[/quote]

Thanks for replying! I actually didn't bother trying to fix it, I just used that bundle you sent me instead, much more simple! Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.