Mistress's Playthings (requires Loader/Dialog Actions) (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Here's the first version of my second dialog.

Please let me know what you think. Are there bugs? Do you like one slave girl more than another? Anything you'd want added or changed? I know of some occasional issues where Mistress won't acknowledge a task that you've done, and I'll work later to make the dialog more robust. For now, just try the task again (maybe it's just your Mistress being a bit cruel).

Mistress's Playthings
*** This dialog requires Dialogue Actions Mod using the Loader ***

The Scenario:
You are subservient to a Mistress who has presented before you one of her slave girls (random choice among five different personalities).
Your Mistress will instruct you off camera to use your new plaything.
Follow your Mistress's instructions to gain her approval, or disobey and gain her ire.
Do your job well and your Mistress might even pleasure you herself.

Start Condition:
Just wait for the module to start itself.

How to Play:
  • Make sure you are using the SDT Loader
    (SDT Loader | Undertow)
    Make sure you have the Dialogue Actions V1.12 installed
    (Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.01 (7 Aug 2015) | Undertow)
  • Arm positions, moods, and clothing are handled by the dialog. Do not set them yourself.
  • Any line preceded by <Mistress> means that she is speaking to you from off camera.
  • When your Mistress gives you permission to do something, and it is followed by the text <PULL UP>, pull your slave by grabbing her head and HOLDING DOWN THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON while moving her to the top of the screen.
  • If things seem too slow, pull the girl down to continue to a new line.
  • If you can get your Mistress to kneel before you, you can undress her with PULL UP and redress her with PULL DOWN.
  • If she ever comments on changing a position, you can keep her from doing it by quickly putting you dick in her mouth to keep her from finishing the thought. Otherwise she will continue and change her pose.

Version 1.1 : Just fixed a few typos and scripting errors. Thanks Pim_gd!

Attachments

Mistress Playthings V1.0.txt
66.5 KB · Views: 1,041

Mistress Playthings V1.1.txt
66.3 KB · Views: 4,528

Last edited by a moderator:

Pim_gd

Content Creator
FACEFUCK_ENCOURAGE_F3:"[FACEFUCK_*ME*]" {"style":"thought","set":{"FFInc":"+1"}}
FACEFUCK__Ellie:"It's just too big." {"style":"thought"}

mismatch in linenames

f93

Casual Client
line 137:
"brighest" should be "brightest".

line 379:
FACEFUCK_Trixie:"God, I love his cock shoved into me." {"style":"thought"}

"love his" should be "love having his".

line 488:
pulled_upM0C5:"[ARMS_BACK]I've have bound our plaything, Mistress.ББББББББ[APPROVE_GAIN_A*Approve*]" {"style":"him","set":{"cuffs":"leather,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1","ankleCuffs":"leather,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1","Clothes":"+1","Request":0}}

"I've have bound" should be "I have bound".

line 535:
WAKEPAIN_Crystal:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]God yes. That peircing fire makes my cunt so wet."

"peircing" should be "piercing"

And, as Pim_gd pointed out, numerous line have FACEFUCK__ when they should be FACEFUCK_

Aside from those, it's actually a really well-written dialogue, with an interesting concept that uses the ability to change charcodes really well. It's clear that it's not finished if you get to the Mistress section, but it's pulled off very well up until then.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
DialogueActionsv1.11 has changed the way how it internally works with character codes. Does this dialogue still work properly with it?

killaG

Potential Patron
It seemed to be working, though some dialogue didn't seem to want to fire once the Mistress came up. The box would appear and her mouth would move to start talking, but nothing would happen.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Yeah, I've got a bunch more work to do in the Mistress section, hence why it's version 0.9, and not 1.0. Any thoughts on what to change or add more of in the plaything section?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Pim_gd said:
DialogueActionsv1.11 has changed the way how it internally works with character codes. Does this dialogue still work properly with it?

Sadly, it does not work with Dialog Action 1.11. The modifiers for hair color no longer work. The Emo girl and the Mistress now have orange and blue hair instead of black.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
You'll have to modify the charcodes then.
Manually set the color of the hair.

I don't quite get it, but it seems to be a strange bug.
I think I know what causes it, but I'll look at it tomorrow.
Somehow, it's pulling the HSL values from the hair variable instead of hairhsl.

Square

Potential Patron
I have an urge to get this right away, but it seems some bugs need to be squashed first.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Working on that.
Fixed a bug where it would set ear shape back to normal already.

Still can't find the cause for the hairhsl.
I hate decompiled code...

It just doesn't make any sense! It looks at the hair to determine whether it should load iris, hairhsl, skinhsl, hisskinhsl, lipstick, freckles, mascara and panties colors!
Argh.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Sweet, Pim_gd! I'll try to give her a test tonight. Thanks so much!

And how the heck did and f93 find the FACEFUCK__ error? I ran my dialog through your checker and it didn't complain about that. Did I do something wrong when I did the check?

Also, do you have any suggestions on how to do a proper spell check? Spell checking code in Word or the like barfs up a bazillion misspellings, and I find it hard to sift through and find the real errors.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I'm not sure I said this before...
*searches*
Yes, I have.
Pim_gd said:
Now there's a couple things you gotta keep in mind:
The checker is dumb. It looks smart, but it's dumb. It's made to look for certain things in certain ways and it will look for those things in those ways, even if it can't. This means that if you misspell a variable name in initial_settings, you'll get an issue raised for every usage of that variable. The checker doesn't know you made a typo; it's just seeing 1 unused variable, and about 15 usages of different variable which is undeclared. So to deal with this, you have to look at the first issue. The rest of the issues could just be caused by the first issue. Once you've fixed the first one, you let the checker recheck it, and then you can see what the next real issue is.

Example unrelated, but it's the same thing. The checker is dumb, but it looks smart.
But it's not smart, it's dumb.
Let's say you have this...

initial_settings:{"played":"false"}

intro:"[intro*played*]"
introfalse:"lol"
introtrue:"lol"
intro1:"kkcumnaoplz"
intro2fsdfasdfkaldafiafdjkflznx9f0fe0wef30weoflksdc:"Hi!"

Checker reports no errors.
It validates lines blindly. It spots [intro*played*] and thus validates all lines that could possibly match that. So that's anything starting with intro.
Looking at your dialogue...
trigger: [FACEFUCK_*ME*]
line: FACEFUCK__Ellie

If the name were "_Ellie", it would have worked, right? So line is valid.

I am have been trying to get this to work properly, but there's a crapfloat of junk that will just hate you when you try to establish what will go in a variable. I'll humor you, though...

- If a variable has "+1" and "-1", it can be any numeric value. But it always has to be at least 1 character long.
-
intro:"[VA_LOAD_GLOBALVARIABLE_globalvar][VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_callback_globalvar][nextline]"
nextline:"[*callback*]"
aaand we're fucked.
- [VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_var1_var2] - now all values of var2 can also be found in var1.
- [x*ME*] - now what?
- [introM*mTimes*I*iTimes*T*tTimes*c*cTimes*] ... yeaaaah...

It's ... complicated.
Not to mention what happens with DialogueActions variables.

What happens here?
intro:"Hi![nextLine]" {"set":{"panties":"none"}}
nextLine:"[wearingPanties*panties*]"
wearingPantiesnone:"I'm not wearing any panties now!"

Answer: wearingPanties0 line is not found. Variable was nuked by DialogueActions.

Anyway, I hope that cleared some things up and that v1.12Test1 will work. With a bit of luck I didn't break anything else and I can release checker updates again.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I tested the new DialogActions V1.12. It did fix the hair color issue, but there is now an eye color issue. I can't tell if its holding old data, or if the data is corrupted, since the colors do change sometimes, but not to the right value. For example, Trixie has blue eyes in V1.09 (the correct color), but in my test had dark eyes in V1.12.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Oh for-

Can you compare the effects of charcodes that DialogueActions loads with the effect of charcodes that you load via SDT? Is there a difference? If so, I gotta fix that. Otherwise...

EDIT: When I load trixie via SDT, I get green eyes. Are you sure it's supposed to be blue?
Trixie iris: iris:sharp,70,100,37,1;
SD-chan iris: iris:normal,56,100,137,1
They're definitely not blue. They're green. 70 red, 100 green, 37 blue is This color.||||||||||||||

*loads trixie ingame*
Damnit, her eyes are blue.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I had forgotten to set the iris!
You can recall the list I stated previously:
"It just doesn't make any sense! It looks at the hair to determine whether it should load iris, hairhsl, skinhsl, hisskinhsl, lipstick, freckles, mascara and panties colors!"

Well, I started replacing at hairhsl since that's where the bug was...
and thus I forgot iris.

v1.12Test2 available here http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4324.msg70468#msg70468
- hair color fix
- iris color fix

lohengramm

Potential Patron
I'm probably missing something really obvious, but... it's not working for me. I installed DialogueActionsv1.09.swf exactly according to the readme, I put the dialogue in a character folder, and ran it from the loader tab, but what happens is that the mistress says two lines, says that her pet is named SD chan, and nothing changes. Once her two lines are done, the dialogue box (Him-styled) just keeps saying "[INTRO3_SDCHAN]".

Anything I'm missing?

Disregard that, I suck cocks. I wasn't using the latest loader.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Version 1.0 has been posted.

Thoughts for future changes or additions:
  • Make the tasks more robust to lessen the situations where Mistress doesn't acknowledge a task.
  • Add more variance to the more common lines to avoid repeats.
  • After finishing with the first plaything, instead of going immediately to the Mistress, instead have a second plaything where you aren't judged by the Mistress and can use her however you like.
  • Adding an arousal track to Mistress so she get more and more randy over time.
  • Adding an ending where you "win" with Mistress being too tired to go on.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
DialogueChecker strikes again!
Dialogue was checked in 1042 ms with v2.11 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 7 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 7 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.
Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([cum_on_faceM*IsMistress*]) on line 627 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 627: cum_on_face:"[cum_on_faceM*IsMistress*]" {"style":"him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([cum_in_eyeM*IsMistress*]) on line 628 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 628: cum_in_eye:"[cum_in_eyeM*IsMistress*]" {"style":"him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([cum_in_throatM*IsMistress*]) on line 629 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 629: cum_in_throat:"[cum_in_throatM*IsMistress*]" {"style":"him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([cum_in_mouthM*IsMistress*]) on line 630 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 630: cum_in_mouth:"[cum_in_mouthM*IsMistress*]" {"style":"him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([cum_in_noseM*IsMistress*]) on line 631 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 631: cum_in_nose:"[cum_in_noseM*IsMistress*]" {"style":"him"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 921 is unused!
Line 921: SUGGEST_POSITION_CHANGE_P2:"[ABORT_CHANGE_POSITION]Maybe I should I stop this handjob? <FILL MOUTH FOR NO>ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[CHANGE_POSITION_P0]"

Line Usage - Major: Line 922 is unused!
Line 922: SUGGEST_POSITION_CHANGE_P2:"[ABORT_CHANGE_POSITION]Maybe I should use one hand? <FILL MOUTH FOR NO>ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[CHANGE_POSITION_P1]"

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.