MikuMikuDance (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
MikuMikuDance is a freeware program with which anyone can create videos of Hatsune Miku dancing. For those who don't know her, Miku is a vocaloid, which in turn are 3D models of female singers/idols which are quite popular in Japan and sell lots of music CDs. Hatsune Miku is arguably the most well-known of them - she has even performed a live concert through projectors!

Much like XNALara, though, ryona fans have taken this program and have created videos showing Miku or other females perform fighting and wrestling matches. The results aren't something that will change your outlook on life, but some of them are very interesting indeed. Here's the ones I've found on YouTube so far :

Wrestlemaster Part 1
Wrestlemaster Part 2 (Tag match)
Wrestlemaster Part 3 [Handicap match (kinda)]
Note: The three videos above are obviously inspired by videogames and have some very good moves (although the "Super Moves" are too normal) and lots of reversals. To properly view the wrestling, skip about the first half of each video.
Kung Fu Fight on a skyscrapper
Street Fighter style fight
Videogame-like fistfight
Wrestling moves demo
Double Team moves demo
Lastly, a YouTube account which showcases several wrestling holds

Please read the post below if you are interested in creating your own content.

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
To those who wishes to try this software here is the official site...
VPVP
And just for your information, the programme is free, but no longer updated anymore... although the number of models and stages are increasing at a good rate~
VPVP wiki -
These Japanese wiki (needs some good guessing) is the best place for the models and backgrounds.
And the english wiki from Vocaloid might tell you everything that you need to know about this.
MikuMikuDance - Vocaloid Wiki - Voice synthesizer, Meiko, Kaito
Alright, time for bed...<looks at high sunrise>
Night all~
P.S. Will be adding some basic wrestling movements I found quite some time ago. Using this is easier than some 3d model creator...
I can't believe a simple dance video maker can make something as epic as this...
[Touhou][MMD] Marisa vs Flandre Dogfight 3D - YouTube <---Please ignore out of topic video...

Last edited by a moderator:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
There's this person supe41 who has a blog that's making quite good videos with MMD on nicovideo, made me really want to try out MMD, still haven't though.

one of supe's video MMD6 which is the 6th one(There's like 9 of them at the moment on nico)

There's like two parts in the video but can't really say what it is since I can't read japanese.

Red_Scare

Potential Patron
Considered giving MMD a whirl, but honestly, I am a bit hesitant to slam my head against the wall with making models since trying to find ones I like that are actually available seems nearly impossible.

Trigon

Casual Client
I guess I should start putting the MMD ryona videos that I find on youtube in this thread. Here is a girl-girl ryona MMD video that seems to have been uploaded today. It has some nice, painful-looking wrestling/submission moves.

MMDで関節技リョナ

Mardion

Potential Patron
^Nice vid, I love how the girls make so complicated holds in order to break their enemies' bones... and they go all the way! The way those ceiling holds were animated at the end were awesome as well.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I guess I should start putting the MMD ryona videos that I find on youtube in this thread. Here is a girl-girl ryona MMD video that seems to have been uploaded today. It has some nice, painful-looking wrestling/submission moves.

MMDで関節技リョナ

Ahh, nice of supe41 to combine all of his videos(well the person went straight to the action instead of the one I posted in the previous post) on nicovideo and post it on youtube. I didn't really like the change of music tho.

I tried MMD, and it's so hard :(.

Trigon

Casual Client
Sorry to bump such an old thread. It seems people are still out there making MMD ryona videos. I came across this one in a post by Briggs on ulmf and thought I'd share it here.

Edit: Warning: video contains urination.

This guy has made several more ryona videos like this, but most are posted on nico rather than YouTube. (I'll keep looking for more YouTube videos). Here are some links to his works on nico. (You will probably need to make an account to view them.)

normal (without the liquid spraying like in the video above): mylist/33648066
びしょびしょ (urination) versions of his videos: /mylist/33815909
all: mylist/33816404

Here is another video by a different guy. It's not a pure ryona video per se, but I thought it was cool enough to post, especially since there are many fighting game fans here. It's a video with MMD models cast as characters from KOF. (I personally like the girl he used for Iori.)

Trigon

Casual Client
Well done, but at the first video she looks like she is pissing all the time.

To be clear, I didn't make those videos, I just found them.
I'm pretty sure she is pissing all the time in that first video. That's why on his nico playlists he seperates the videos into normal and pissing versions. (The video in my post above was the only one I could find on YouTube, though.)

I'll edit my post to make it more clear and add a warning for those who don't like the urination thing. (I usually don't like it either, but that video is still pretty good.)

Mardion

Potential Patron
^That video was freakin' awesome! It started as a nice submission move, then turned both extremely painful and innovative, and with a gorgeous leglock too! I'll have to check the rest of his videos, thanks for that awesome find :-)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I have been thinking about trying to use MMD but I need to find models I would like and time to learn a new program

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Brutal pseudo fighting game finishing move videos

[{[ I know there's somewhere a thread about these videos already but I can't find it; if you remember the original thread please give a link so that a moderator can merge this thread with that one ]}]

Some of you might remember this video:

Either there are new ones or more have appeared on youtube/nicovideo; e.g. I didn't know this yet:

Often there are two versions of the same animation, one without and one with urination; it seems to be that odd numbers are always without it and even numbers mostly have it; however there are also animations with even numbers without urination, especially if the number is relatively high (~32+). A youtube account that has many (mostly urination-less versions):
x68tube - YouTube
Sometimes you have to search a little to find a the other/full versions of these videos, e.g. this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8pzFK0YyPw

edit:
Ups, wanted to hit "Preview" instead of "Post"...
Anyway, I've noticed that the videos of x68tube link back to nicovideo; I haven't verified it but if those are the original videos it shouldn't be too hard to find all of them.
In case the videos get taken down from youtube some links to nicovideo:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19482778
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20486888
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19975776
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20607948

Trigon

Casual Client
[{[ I know there's somewhere a thread about these videos already but I can't find it; if you remember the original thread please give a link so that a moderator can merge this thread with that one ]}]

I don't know if there was a seperate thread specifically for these videos. I know I made a post about these videos in the MMD thread. It is good to know they are still being made.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Found a few more:

When the green-haired chick joins a fight it seems to always end up brutal...
He has a few more MMD videos uploaded but they don't seem to ryona videos.

Girlpunchlover:
Girlpunchlover's channel - YouTube
Mostly F/M videos but iirc there were some bellypunch lovers here so they might like this video:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
X86 apparently made a few new vidoes, however all his old ones have been deleted from youtube so you can only find them on NICO:
No.52 K.O.??????? Part.2 ????Ver. ? ??????:GINZA
(If you click on 'Watch this uploader's other videos' you'll be able to browse all his videos)

Apart from his MMD videos he also edited footage from games like DoA and added x-ray vision/bone breaking to it.

rasutzarsenal

Potential Patron
The fifth Wrestlemaster video came out a couple months ago.
?MMD? WRESTLEM@STER 765 - Match 05 - YouTube
This series is easily my favoirte mmd production ever; nothing really comes close to this videos quality and personal appeal to me.

Anyone know if there are any other mmd videos or animes like this? (full, detailed matches i mean)

** I do not own and did not create any of the videos i posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.