mighty positions request ! (1 Viewer)

BoatJamin

Potential Patron
hey there this is my first post ever.
i've seen a lot of positions being added and i myself have the animtools which is awesome ! but i haven't seen a single position yet that actually show the pussy ? so you can see actually enter and could lead to a lot of mods involving her cumming, stretching, and proper double pen , etc ...

if anyone knows of positions or mods currently out there which has the ability to see whats going on downstairs please share the link .

sorry about lack of pictures i have uploaded the ones i could find closest to my idea but not as easy as you would think in a sex mad world to get specific sex pictures. lol

p.s. shaven is always better in case you have various options for me .

BoatJamin

Potential Patron
WEpgA1B.jpg

D2qjT8W.jpg

2qSdffZ.jpg

IHm6Stt.jpg

pFcLJQ6.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
hey there this is my first post ever.
i've seen a lot of positions being added and i myself have the animtools which is awesome ! but i haven't seen a single position yet that actually show the pussy ?
There's a good reason for that: the girl has no genitals.

WDSgdjI.jpg

This isn't an accident; it was a deliberate choice by @Konashion. Her abdomen simply "trails off" into a vague rounded shape which doesn't even include a pelvis. The code does not expect her to have genitals. SDT.swf defines no variables for female pleasure, no functions for female orgasm or fluid secretions, no dialogue references for vaginal contact, and no animation patterns for pelvic penetration. Some of these deficiencies have been addressed by mods.

sby's expansion mods draw a more "complete" abdomen+pelvis (which blends into an optional giant belly).

Xteam's thread includes some mods which draw vulva (and optional pubic hair) between the girl's legs.

@ModGuy wrote a female masturbation mod (which can be found in the MG archive, linked on sby's thread).

If you're asking us to mod the game so that the girl is shown face-on to the viewer (instead of edge-on) then the answer is LOL NOPE. It would be much more reasonable for you to find a different game. Heck - it would be more reasonable to us to write a new game instead of trying to hack such features into SDT.

----------------

I've moved this thread to the Help board. If you can come up with a specific proposal for a new feature then please feel free to create a Loader Request thread. If you want to find existing position files then please browse through the appropriate thread.

BoatJamin

Potential Patron
ah right thanks i get you, alot of issues then , i do have sby's mod and modguys masturbation mod, currently cant access xteam's mods (no direct download link only one that sends me to some mega website which says the content no longer exists) but have wrote a private message to try and fix .

and i am not asking for face-on although who would complain with that.

and you say
SDT.swf defines no variables for female pleasure, no functions for female orgasm or fluid secretions, no dialogue references for vaginal contact, and no animation patterns for pelvic penetration. Some of these deficiencies have been addressed by mods.
but which mods ? and could some one please add links , i'm finding it a little bit hard to navigate the forum properly (kinda new to this)

and if the links are as i fear all xteams is there any other source of downloading i can get them ? all of the ones on his thread wont work for (as addressed earlier this message)

BoatJamin

Potential Patron
damn i just realized ... is this thread meant to be in help ? or should i have put it else where ?
umm not quite got the hang off this yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.