Mega Charizard X Tail (1 Viewer)

K

kirby012

I would like to see a body mod that added a Mega Charizard X tail for her. I plan on having the girl's skin color match that of the tail.
latest

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello @kirby012. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

I would like to see a body mod that added a Mega Charizard X tail for her.
This doesn't need to be a "Loader Mod". It can be handled via the vanilla template system, so I'll move the thread into the general requests area.

I would encourage you to find a better reference image. This image has a low resolution and it's somewhat grainy. It's also hotlinked, which is a minor Internet sin. If you can find a picture involving a "humanized" Charizard girl then that would be best, because it helps us to understand how thick and long the tail ought to be (when compared to the girl's body) and where it ought to be placed (e.g. sacrum, tailbone, between buttocks, etc). If you can't find such an image, then I would encourage you to take a screenshot of SDT and then crudely MSPaint the tail into place so that we will have an idea of what you want.

Of course, a humanized picture might exhibit the wrong colors ... so please feel free to also provide high-res Pokemon reference images which show the official color scheme. When you've found a few images, please upload them to an image-hosting service (such as Imgur) and then embed them in your post instead of hotlinking to external sites (such as wikia).

I would also encourage you to describe the mod in greater detail. Do you expect a grey-and-blue tail to be glued onto a light-skinned girl? Or do you expect to recolor the girl's skin to grey as well? This detail is important, because some types of mod will automatically be recolored to match the girl's skin, while others will not. Any additional information that you can provide (such as "how you intend to use the mod", "which other mods you intend to use in conjunction with it", etc) will help to avoid misunderstandings or wasted time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.