Long full length sweaters (If possible) (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
I've downloaded the archive and searched a lot but i haven't found any full length casual sweaters
@Iago has definitely created a few of those. Try the <sweater> tag.

is it possible to make such import (not loader) or does it conflict with the bottoms section or something
The vanilla import system doesn't allow for long sleeves. Modders can work around this problem by drawing the extended sleeves as BODY mods (basically tattoos on the forearms) but this technique gives rise to compatibility problems.

You'll have more success if you install the Loader; you'll then be able to use long-sleeves garments which respond properly to HSL and RGB adjustment.

If you want to proceed with this request then I would encourage you to find larger reference images. The art style and shading here are a good match for SDT, but the resolution is unfortunately low. Please also remember to describe your request: breast size (or slider support), colors (or RGB support), layering (should it be possible to wear another shirt under the sweater), and so on.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
larger reference images.
This ref doesn't seem to exist in higher resolution, although I think that this is a vectorised image.
Fortunately, waifu2x can improve the tracing and the size easily (I'm gonna make a tutorial to show how to use this online tool properly, "soon").
6Ws0tpJ.png

9vWvPyW.png

(I removed the background with Paint.net)
The tracing with downstrokes and upstrokes looks nice, a bit like kona's style.

[EDIT]
gOOWAA7.jpg

Last edited:

ChromeDome

Potential Patron
@Iago has definitely created a few of those. Try the <sweater> tag.
I see , thanks ! although they aren't vanilla unless i'm mistaken

The vanilla import system doesn't allow for long sleeves. Modders can work around this problem by drawing the extended sleeves as BODY mods (basically tattoos on the forearms) but this technique gives rise to compatibility problems.
Yeah i thought that might be a problem

You'll have more success if you install the Loader; you'll then be able to use long-sleeves garments which respond properly to HSL and RGB adjustment.
i'll defiantly look into getting into the loader in the future

If you want to proceed with this request then I would encourage you to find larger reference images. The art style and shading here are a good match for SDT, but the resolution is unfortunately low. Please also remember to describe your request: breast size (or slider support), colors (or RGB support), layering (should it be possible to wear another shirt under the sweater), and so on.
you and SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror have been very helpful and thanks for taking the time reviewing this request

as for the request Slider support and rgb support preferably as for layering no i don't think it's important and it'll make it harder to make the mod (i assume)
so breast slider rgb yeah layering no (if anyone is willing to take up this request )

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
as for the request Slider support and rgb support preferably as for layering no i don't think it's important and it'll make it harder to make the mod (i assume)
To make a mod RGB adjustable implies to change the fill layer (i.e. the main colour of the garment) into a 100% black "symbol" (don't mind about this term if you aren't a modder).
It is quite easy for plain colour garments. The only problem is that the shading, that will be on another layer, is usually a gradient of black, and will not look very good on light colours (athough it is possible to make the shade RGB adjustable).

For this kind of clothing, I advise to make it RGB adjustable, because users may want it to be white, black, pink, etc.

By the way, if you don't really mind to have it RGB adjustable, you have to tell us the colour you want it.
Add this to your first post by editing it, it'll make modders job easier.

[EDIT] I have found another version of the ref, with different watermarks less visible. I added it to the post above.

Last edited:

ChromeDome

Potential Patron
To make a mod RGB adjustable implies to change the fill layer (i.e. the main colour of the garment) into a 100% black "symbol" (don't mind about this term if you aren't a modder).
It is quite easy for plain colour garments. The only problem is that the shading, that will be on another layer, is usually a gradient of black, and will not look very good on light colours (athough it is possible to make the shade RGB adjustable).
what i meant by layering was what stuntcock said about it's comparability with other mods on top of the sweater which i imagine makes it harder and takes up more time from anyone willing to take up this request which i don't want
hopefully this request is simple enough
RGB support
and breast slider support
and i don't mind if the sleeves took up the sleeve or gloves section , whatever is easier for the modders

[EDIT] I have found another version of the ref, with different watermarks less visible. I added it to the post above.
i really appreciate everything you've done to make the reference more accurate and usable thank you for your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.