LoadingScreenV1 Bug (1 Viewer)

Jay_P

Potential Patron
Hey everyone sorry for making another topic for help but I think i have a bug with sby's mod loadingscreenv1.swf. Everytime I try to use the mod, it works well at the beggining with the loading bar working and everything but when all the mods have been loaded, it just stays on the loadingscreen and I can't play.. I've try to use the mod with no picture at the back so i could so the mods being loaded at the top right and then i was able to move the girl's head like when holding right click or spacebar (so could move but couldn't put dick in mouth) but text and loading bar were still on the screen. I'vs try to play with settings but can't find the problem. Any idea of what makes it not load?

Thanks !

Rudgar

Content Creator
Hey everyone sorry for making another topic for help but I think i have a bug with sby's mod loadingscreenv1.swf. Everytime I try to use the mod, it works well at the beggining with the loading bar working and everything but when all the mods have been loaded, it just stays on the loadingscreen and I can't play.. I've try to use the mod with no picture at the back so i could so the mods being loaded at the top right and then i was able to move the girl's head like when holding right click or spacebar (so could move but couldn't put dick in mouth) but text and loading bar were still on the screen. I'vs try to play with settings but can't find the problem. Any idea of what makes it not load?

Thanks !
To me it sounds like you're also using moreclothing mod and this mod has a problem with its setting file. Deactivate the loadingscreen mod und observe the message at the top right corner. Are there any colored red?

Respectfully, Rudgar

Jay_P

Potential Patron
Hello! Yes i am using moreclothingmods and when i load without loadingscreen everything at the top right is green. Everything is loading fine

Deltavoid

Content Creator
According to the mods description:
This is also meant to keep the loading screen up when moreclothing is loading as well, and if you use moreclothingV6_1+ then you will get an accurate loading bar of moreclothing's progress. using older versions of moreclothing the mod will simply guess.
Unless you have downgraded from MCv6_7 or the mod was not tested with all versions after v6_1, Its probably your Mods.txt or your setup of loadingscreenV1. Check that you have everything setup correctly:
  • the first and last mods in mods.txt are loadingscreenV1.swf (yes twice, and yes after MoreClothing)
  • then place your loading picture, the mod swf, and the settings file in the $init folder. (the settings file can also be placed in the loader's 'Settings' folder)
    be sure to set any of the settings to customize your loading screen. Also if your picture is a different name, make sure to set that in the settings file.

Last edited:

Jay_P

Potential Patron
Yes I already read all of this and nornally everything is good. I will send screenshots of my init folder when back home.

Maybe it just doesnt work with MCv6_7

Edit: Here is the screenshot of my init file. YES I changed the name of my image in the settings folder, this is not the problem.

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    7 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
are you loading it at the beginning and ending like so:

loadingscreenV1.swf
Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
Default/FinishesCounter.swf
Default/VigourCounter.swf
Default/PleasureCounter.swf
Default/BreathCounter.swf
Default/HeldBreathCounter.swf
Default/CumInMouthCounter.swf
clearlastdataV1.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
disablepastchardataV1.swf
clearAllShortcut.swf
penisrangeV5.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
extractloadercharsV3.swf
dialogpatchV3.swf
vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
regulaterandomV1.swf
animtoolsV16.swf
SDTDialogueActionsv4.02.swf
moreclothingV6.swf
loadingscreenV1.swf

Jay_P

Potential Patron
Yes. It's working it's just the game doesnt start... stay stucked with loading bar complete..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.