Loader v5.25d and Flash Projector 11.8 runs slow (1 Viewer)

thc0987

Potential Patron
I just downloaded Loader v5.25.d and Flash Projector 11.8 and they run very poorly. I have a good computer and old versions of the Loader still run great(on 11.8). But the old versions don't run some of the new content i have downloaded.

Do i need Flash Projector 11.6, as outlined in the Loader Download page? http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=91.0

I can't find FP 11.6 so far.

Not sure what else can be done...

Lizoran

Potential Patron
Well i just tried it myself (change from 11.8 to 11.6) and there is definitely a improvement so much that am going to use it from now on
I found 11.6 on this page (just search for the link that says "Download the Windows Flash Player 11.6 Projector")
http://diendanbaclieu.net/diendan/showthread.php?33063-Download-Adobe-Flash-Player-ActiveX-11-6-moi-nhat-Free-Offline

hope it works for you too ;)

ModGuy

Content Creator
The loader does not explicitly require any Flash Player version, nor am I suggesting any specific version.
The image is supposed to instruct users to grab the "Projector" player as opposed to the others, regardless of version.
Any performance improvements are unintentional. Feel free to use whichever version works, I don't I implemented any version specific features.
Since Adobe is constantly releasing new versions of the player, I strongly suggest at least trying new builds to compare as they offer greater stability if not performance.

thc0987

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
The loader does not explicitly require any Flash Player version, nor am I suggesting any specific version.

Yeah, that's what i was afraid of. That means Loader v5.25d won't run well on my computer. Is there a page that has a list of all the older Loader versions? I was stupid and replaced my old version of the loader with this new one instead of trying it first.

thc0987

Potential Patron
That's terrible news. But thank you for the prompt replys! Guess i will have to find an older version somewhere and forget about these new mods for now..

EDIT:
Well that was simple. Went to the Konashion blog and downloaded the latest. Everything works fine now.

http://konashion.blogspot.ca/?zx=460bb89c5e5ff56e

Bardock9000

Potential Patron
I am having the same issue but I have everything updated including my video-card.

Apparently every flash game, or any flash game I run works fine but this one just constantly slows down unless I bring up the menu.

I disabled spit which caused the game to stop lagging like crazy, but then the jiz effects slow it down.

To double check, I re-downloaded the newest official release, and the loader. Same issue persists.

I have no idea whats going on at all, I have run this game before with very good frames but now it just destroys itself whenever anything involving particles appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.