What do these numbers in the Loader mean? (1 Viewer)

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
I downloaded ModGuy's loader instead of sby's and I also installed the flash projector.

When I opened the loader.swf file using the projector, there are numbers at the top of the screen.

From my experimentation, the number on the splooge icon at the bottom-right represents the number of times the guy unloaded on her. Also from experimentation, I found out that the life-icon doesn't represent how long till she faints. So, I am mostly unsure what these numbers mean, could someone explain? Thanks

Archknight7

Content Creator
The percentage number near the heart icon is an orgasm meter. Not too sure of the other number to the right of it. It goes up when she's sucking and decreases when she has moved off or has stopped moving. Maybe a number to show speed or breath counter drain? The percentage number above the cum counter represents how much cum she has in her mouth. The two percentage numbers are her pass out (top one) and breath (bottom one) counters. The breath counter will decrease first when sucking/being held down. After that hits zero her pass out meter will drain, when that hits zero, she passes out. Sorry I'm not too sure on that second one. Hope this helps!

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
The percentage number near the heart icon is an orgasm meter. Not too sure of the other number to the right of it. It goes up when she's sucking and decreases when she has moved off or has stopped moving. Maybe a number to show speed or breath counter drain? The percentage number above the cum counter represents how much cum she has in her mouth. The two percentage numbers are her pass out (top one) and breath (bottom one) counters. The breath counter will decrease first when sucking/being held down. After that hits zero her pass out meter will drain, when that hits zero, she passes out. Sorry I'm not too sure on that second one. Hope this helps!
yeah it helps, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.