Loader Mod Issue (1 Viewer)

paine131

Potential Patron
when I try an run the loader it comes up saing something like it needs the dot net framework 4.030.319 or something like that. I however, installed the most recent version there is.

ModGuy

Content Creator
paine131 said:
when I try an run the loader it comes up saing something like it needs the dot net framework 4.030.319 or something like that. I however, installed the most recent version there is.

1. This is an included tool that you're trying to run, the loader is run using Loader.swf in an appropriate player.
2. You clearly do not have the latest .NET if you're getting that message, make sure you get the 4.0 distributable.
3. Be more clear in the future, I don't need messages like "something like that".
4. It's not a loader mod issue, but a loader issue.

paine131

Potential Patron
I only got the game when I started getting into all this. I dont know where all the . went >< The thing was made to mod the game though wasnt it?

paine131

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
paine131 said:

1. This is an included tool that you're trying to run, the loader is run using Loader.swf in an appropriate player.
2. You clearly do not have the latest .NET if you're getting that message, make sure you get the 4.0 distributable.
3. Be more clear in the future, I don't need messages like "something like that".
4. It's not a loader mod issue, but a loader issue.

I got I suppose the latest version of dot net frame then. Im running into other troubles though, such as, moveing my girls from the old version to this. Like I used the default bg on some of them an dont know where that is. Also, its also, asking for a mods file path?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.