wj1905

Master of this Domain
One of these annoying "loops every scene 10 times" videos, but looks interesting. Villainess seems to be a vampire or werewolf, as she has fangs, jumps around and survives being shot several times (though oddly, breaking her neck seems to have done her in). Really sexy lady. Anyone knows the source?

Nice find. I forgot this show was starting in January. Will give it a watch. The character mentioned above is listed as Annie Sturphausen. The actress mentioned looks like her minus the hair job so I assume the article is right.

Thanks! Yes she got named in the second episode.

Drizzt78

Club Regular
One of these annoying "loops every scene 10 times" videos, but looks interesting. Villainess seems to be a vampire or werewolf, as she has fangs, jumps around and survives being shot several times (though oddly, breaking her neck seems to have done her in). Really sexy lady. Anyone knows the source?
Maria Ford in Night Hunter: Night Hunter (1996) - IMDb

Alexandr

Club Regular
New zako (pricon) girl video)

Attachments

• IMG_20220114_162520.jpg
    IMG_20220114_162520.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 356

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
i wonder if anyone knows where to find a full video from. i home this doesn't come across as super rude... but it does seem a little selfish to keep the actual videos from the world. at least (if it is a custom) allow it to be purchasable if not uploaded somewhere for free. the video(s) or images on the deviantart page seem like perfect henchgirl situations, even more than the iconic (yet terrible in some ways) gun fun 13 soldier video. better video quality, better (acted) henchgirl scenarios, etc.

WarToad

Avid Affiliate
i wonder if anyone knows where to find a full video from. i home this doesn't come across as super rude... but it does seem a little selfish to keep the actual videos from the world. at least (if it is a custom) allow it to be purchasable if not uploaded somewhere for free. the video(s) or images on the deviantart page seem like perfect henchgirl situations, even more than the iconic (yet terrible in some ways) gun fun 13 soldier video. better video quality, better (acted) henchgirl scenarios, etc.
Its a custom video that was made by "Sophie's fantasy art" only he has it but that production has other videos too. I want to buy some videos from their "soldiers spies bullets" series but have no idea where i can buy them. Their official website is very buggy and sketchy

Novartis

Casual Client
Its a custom video that was made by "Sophie's fantasy art" only he has it but that production has other videos too. I want to buy some videos from their "soldiers spies bullets" series but have no idea where i can buy them. Their official website is very buggy and sketchy
You can buy their videos from Genre Videos

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
It's CiCI. She's active on a few of the zako discords and does cosplays for various zako orgs. She's super nice, though english isn't her first language. I believe her and her friends run a wrestling video site and she just does these for fun :)

jennaboots

Casual Client
It's CiCI. She's active on a few of the zako discords and does cosplays for various zako orgs. She's super nice, though english isn't her first language. I believe her and her friends run a wrestling video site and she just does these for fun :)
can i ask how to join she's zako discords

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
角色扮演杀死女喽啰——女喽啰物语(二)上集
Zako girls in different uniforms are eliminated in different ways.

this is a nice video! let's try to put some nice comment under here video... hoping she will do more!...without being creepy pls, we need to welcome as much people as possible, specially creators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.