Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
FK6VFUdVkAAUVEg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Anyone knows the opening scene's source? Sexy villainess in miniskirt tries to kill guy with a drill, gets axe to the head, and they even frisk her afterwards under the skirt. EDIT: found the source:Bad Kids Go to Hell - Wikipedia
Curious what the last scene is from, as well. Both ladies are really hot. Seems like some post-apocalyptic movie?

Sexy asian assassin lady gets electrocuted by touching the doorknob.

Nice fight scene with busty asian henchwomen vs ... asian Bane? He has his mask, at least. 2 get taken out by throwing knives in the neck just as they are about to execute the hostages, other gets used as a human shield and then punched in the gut, and the third puts up quite a fight but ends with her neck snapped, tongue out.

Geisha assassin is stabbed by bodyguard before she can kill the nobleman she was entertaining.

He bought the uniforms for a custom he had done. They're a stewardess halloween costume (Had a similar one way back :P ). Very nice guy, talked to him a few times. He made the video for himself, so it won't be released or anything. I'd ask that people don't try contacting him asking for it, he's very firm on that and has zero interest in releasing it other then a few screencaps which is very nice of him to release.

He's a very nice guy who spent a lot of resources to create something for himself and has shared little bits of it with us :)
That is such a weird thing to do - commission a whole video just for yourself, then tease the rest of the internet with images... He has to know that everyone will want to see it.
Guess it is a sort of erotic NTF, since nobody else gets to own it?

That seems like a scam/virus site. All I see is broken facebook code.

Last edited:

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Sexy asian assassin lady gets electrocuted by touching the doorknob.
I'd swear I posted this to my board, but can't find it at the moment. It's some sort of action comedy - a Die Hard scenario, where a bunch of robbers \ terrorists take over a... government science lab? The hero fights them all, including the assassin girl, but winds up getting his love interest killed. Then he gets his hands on a time rewind device (presumably the bad guy's goal) so he easily neutralizes them all before anyone gets killed, including electrocuting the doorknob.

Alexandr

Club Regular
Dear friends, I am glad to present you a new New vdeo "Gun Fun Zako 3 in 1" video. This video was shot in a new beautiful interior! Here you will see three different zako girls in one video: Zako schoolgirl, Zako maid and Zako Pricom! A lot of interesting scenes and falls, gunshots, a knife attack, the murder of a sentry and most importantly the lack of panties!)) New vdeo- Gun Fun Zako 3 in 1 by zil130 on DeviantArt
IMG_20220204_170854.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.