Drizzt78

Club Regular
The Nude Body Case in Tokyo. I've got the whole thing on the second EB Kung-Fu compilation, but with messed up sound.
If anyone knows where to download the whole thing, I'd appreciate that.

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Called: Woman Revenger (1981)

Here, this way you can bypass the stupid youtube age restriction.
This movie seems like it's the japanese version of I Spit on Your Grave, so I would not call these girls zakos, they are clearly not the villains, the guys are.

Those look like the Gun Fun 13 outfits. How does this guy get these? That studio is long defunct.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Those look like the Gun Fun 13 outfits. How does this guy get these? That studio is long defunct.

He bought the uniforms for a custom he had done. They're a stewardess halloween costume (Had a similar one way back :P ). Very nice guy, talked to him a few times. He made the video for himself, so it won't be released or anything. I'd ask that people don't try contacting him asking for it, he's very firm on that and has zero interest in releasing it other then a few screencaps which is very nice of him to release.

He's a very nice guy who spent a lot of resources to create something for himself and has shared little bits of it with us :)

Alexandr

Club Regular
Dear friends, I am glad to present you a new video. In this video, I stab my girlfriend's navel with a knife. I also pierce her pussy) I stab her in the stomach and kill her))) I think you will like my experiment) bellybutton fetish zako video by zil130 on DeviantArt
IMG_20220124_111433.jpg

WarToad

Avid Affiliate

Found this company and they're my favorite so far. Perfect blend of hot zako action while also not being too over the top and taboo. I also like that the outfits they use are attractive but not to the point that its so over the top sexy. No nudity or crazy gore which I personally prefer. I got one of their gun fun videos and I'm a fan already. Only issue is the website, dunno why the text are so small but the videos I bought itself I really enjoy. Check them out, would love to see them making more.

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Beauty bad girl zako (one of 4 zakos in the opening episode) stabbed dead by hero

movie name
特战行动 Operation Special Warfare

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Quoting from my board:

This series been in my watchlist since i saw the trailer which showed at least 3 eb. And as the shows airing, to my surprise, there's even more EB appears

[youtube=X61krZLg-ac]
[youtube=5aYZISpic4M]

Some interesting episodes :

- In the 1st episode, there are three female terrorists/rioters attacking a hospital. The first one has her head slammed into the floor, the second one subdued while taking a hostage, and the third one ran away.

- In the 3rd ep, the third female terrorist (didn't know her character name) seduced and killed a man. And more eyecandies in 9th ep.

- in the 24th ep, one of the evil babe died in a shootout

- in the 30th ep, the third female terrorist blown herself with a grenade after being shot.

- in the 33rd ep, there are female terorist disguising as hotel staff, and a female sniper

- in the last ep, only two EB remaining, the sexy hacker and the boss lady. Tbh, i have very low expectation on them. All previous EBs featured in this show has been underwhelming. I had my hopes up high when i see Zhou Xiao Fei, a perrenial evil babe with actual martial arts skill in chinese cinema, in 17th ep. Her recent work is a movie titled Drug Enforcement Heroic Cop, available on YT, where she plays as a henchwomen. Unfortunately her character is nowhere to be seen again after 19th episode.

The hacker lady doesn't strike me as lethal and the boss lady is just unintimidating, blazer-wearing, middle aged lady in high heels. And all she did in the whole series is sat behind the desk having a zoom call with her underlings. I'm guessing they would be surrendered without a fight or after a brief shootout.

ANd what a twist! I've never been happier to be proven wrong. The boss lady turned into a very formidable opponent that outmuscles and beat the two top ranks soldiers like a ragdoll. The fight scene is smoothly edited, and its nice to see the actress (Zuo Xiao Qing) doing her own stunts. And her takedown and demise are satisfying too.

The sexy hacker tho, she's chickened out and surrendered seconds after the soldiers breaking in.

watch the episodes here

List full episode of Operation: Special Warfare (2022) | Dramacool

Abbbbbb

Avid Affiliate

Hi guys, does anyone know what is this clip. I found it on YouTube. Looks like there are two female henchwomen and fight with the heroines. I only know that to gwai-fa is a Taiwanese actress.

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Damselstruction's producer restarted his site and sent me some clips to review:

Neo Knockout.

The clip starts with the Nazi villainess roughing up the heroine, but she's relatively modestly dressed (belly covered) and it's not really focused upon, which I think is a mistake.

The heroine frees herself, and there's a nice exchange of blows. It's not exactly a realistic fight scene in any sense, but it's more dynamic than clips in which the bad girl just stands there and takes the blows with no attempt to fight back. Here, there's a sense of progress as her resistance is worn down and her body is demolished.

Ashley has a very nice body, a toned and glisteningly oiled belly, and a tiny bikini which you wouldn't think able to together as she gets belly punched - and you'd be right, it often shifts aside to reveal her pierced titties, which is somewhat hotter than her just being topless to begin with.

Minimal dialog (a plus or a minus depending on your tastes) but fairly convincing grunting. The heroine revels in destroying the bad girls body, but no actual lesbian contact beyond a hard punching happens (just a few kisses would have been nice).

There's a bit of faux-blood, but no overt bruising in JMRolen style.

Overall, the clip delivers exactly what's promised - a lengthy and detailed belly-demolishment of an arrogant nazi villainess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.