Pangcake22

Club Regular
Wow, she looks amazing. Pity that uniform hides her nice figure.

Any chance you can share? I looked everywhere, even on this board's Giga topic it only has dead links.
Also, anyone knows what the code of the Aika/Delmo Giga movie is? Hard to look for it without knowing that.
Btw, this place has tons of Giga movies online.

maybe it is the blurry resolution but to me all the girls look like guys in bad wigs...
Does seem like those stunt performers were men under the wig.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Agreed. Even as a kid I always felt bad for them they were so ineffective and died by the hundreds. Plus since I read some expanded universe books I knew most of them were conscripted to be in the army, against their will... Hell, that fate would have awaited Luke too eventually.

But Aika is a cheesecake parody. The whole thing is basically an erotic spy series making fun of spy movie tropes.

Clawz is amazing, that cleavage!!! And even the narrator is quite naughty as he comments like "Clawz is on her back... again" or "I would not mind seeing that again!" My favourite was the ending when the guy seems to molest her body but really just rolls her over to get at the transmitter she fell on. :D
Are there any better quality records of this show? Was it ever released on DVD?
Because is fictional material, the writers can make the Imperial either as useless as possible like the dozen upon dozen that got off by protagonists like The Mandalorian or be competent as the case of Rogue One when almost every member of the Rebel strike team got overwhelm and wipe out. As For Aika, its like comparing apple to orange. X-fire was a very interesting concept for a game show because its like mission of the week scenario with paintball, the contestants and the host team played dead after getting shot. In addition to Clawz, there was a blonde named Dalia and an Asian woman named Little Ying getting taken down a few times too.

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Got the full version somewhere uploaded?

Found this as well, from Kickboxer retaliation, do not remember seeing it posted. Main character fights two sexy swimsuit asian girls who hide in a mirror labyrinth lit by UV light, making their tattoos glow, pretty cool concept, and attack him first with kicks then with katanas. He ends up breaking the mirrors then knocking them into a wall to KO them.

Operation Stormbringer - sexy blonde villainess kicks the heroes around after capture, then gets her neck snapped when she turns her back on the imprisoned hero. Main villain then grieves over her body.

nexushades

Swell Supporter
Got the full version somewhere uploaded?

Found this as well, from Kickboxer retaliation, do not remember seeing it posted. Main character fights two sexy swimsuit asian girls who hide in a mirror labyrinth lit by UV light, making their tattoos glow, pretty cool concept, and attack him first with kicks then with katanas. He ends up breaking the mirrors then knocking them into a wall to KO them.

Operation Stormbringer - sexy blonde villainess kicks the heroes around after capture, then gets her neck snapped when she turns her back on the imprisoned hero. Main villain then grieves over her body.

ftp://ygdy8:ygdy8@yg45.dydytt.net:7111/[阳光电影www.ygdy8.net].搏击之王:反击.BD.720p.中英双字幕.mkv

(both of them are Kickboxer retaliation)

Tako

Potential Patron
Capture-_2021-01-05-10-17-39(1).png
what is the movie name?

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Yes I mentioned them in my post that the youtube vid is from Kickboxer Retaliation, but none of these links you posted work... What are they?

Got a link to that video as well in the screencap? Hard to tell otherwise.

KyuJuEX099

Swell Supporter
So I stumbled on this. This is a updated version of Target: Terror game called

"Target: Terror Gold"

My question is that. Are the video files within has much more better quality compared to the Wii version?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
So I stumbled on this. This is a updated version of Target: Terror game called

"Target: Terror Gold"

My question is that. Are the video files within has much more better quality compared to the Wii version?

From the looks of it, it should be much clearer

Novartis

Casual Client
Definitely better quality. But the question is how to decrypt the animation files? In the WII version, they had .bikswap file extensions with a bit of byte disorder, but in this GOLD version, the files have .rta extension with little information about what format they could be?

Pangcake22

Club Regular

I remember this EP of Charmed. The EP was called Ms. Hellfire. This latex clad assasin was played by stunt performer Wendi Bromley. After she was shot by her own bullets, her body was shown a couple of times.

Attachments

• Charmed -Ms. Hellfire -Scenes of Prue halliwell part I - snapshot33.jpg
    Charmed -Ms. Hellfire -Scenes of Prue halliwell part I - snapshot33.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 267
  • Charmed -Ms. Hellfire -Scenes of Prue halliwell Part II - snapshot.jpg
    Charmed -Ms. Hellfire -Scenes of Prue halliwell Part II - snapshot.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Charmed -Ms. Hellfire -Scenes of Prue halliwell part I - snapshot36.jpg
    Charmed -Ms. Hellfire -Scenes of Prue halliwell part I - snapshot36.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 273
  • Charmed -Ms. Hellfire -Scenes of Prue halliwell Part II - snapshot3.jpg
    Charmed -Ms. Hellfire -Scenes of Prue halliwell Part II - snapshot3.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 245

MMP

Swell Supporter
Jacky in the Kingdom of Women (aka: Jacky au royaume des filles; aka: Jacky im Königreich der Frauen)
A french comedy about a country, where women rule and men have to obey.
Although having a lot of potential, I found only 3 short scenes:

Jacky Königreich der Frauen (German)

@23:00
Jacky im Königreich der Frauen (Netzkino)(1080).mkv_snapshot_00.23.01_[2021.01.07_01.14.14].jpg

Probably just for fun, the female general shoots one of her female soldier.

@41:20
Jacky im Königreich der Frauen (Netzkino)(1080).mkv_snapshot_00.41.29_[2021.01.07_01.00.55].jpg

The male hero shoots 3 female soldiers

@1:16:28
Jacky im Königreich der Frauen (Netzkino)(1080).mkv_snapshot_01.16.28_[2021.01.07_01.03.54].jpg

Unfortunately a very short scene, where the people (mostly men) rush into the palace and kill 2 female soldiers.
This "revolution fight" has so much more potential, but there is unfortunately only this short shooting scene

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Jacky in the Kingdom of Women (aka: Jacky au royaume des filles; aka: Jacky im Königreich der Frauen)
A french comedy about a country, where women rule and men have to obey.
Although having a lot of potential, I found only 3 short scenes:

Jacky Königreich der Frauen (German)

@23:00
View attachment 116711
Probably just for fun, the female general shoots one of her female soldier.

@41:20
View attachment 116712
The male hero shoots 3 female soldiers

@1:16:28
View attachment 116713
Unfortunately a very short scene, where the people (mostly men) rush into the palace and kill 2 female soldiers.
This "revolution fight" has so much more potential, but there is unfortunately only this short shooting scene

Can you upload the video or relevant clips somewhere? Youtube says the video is "unavailable."

nexushades

Swell Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.