wj1905

Club Regular
Found this recently. Must be some older Giga Female Combatant movie, and even though screen quality is bad (someone recorded it with a phone from a monitor) it is really good! The zako costumes are sexy (leather shorts and tops, midriffs exposed, with gimp masks) and the henchwomen are actually rather competent and do martial arts moves, and do not make the stupid "eeep-eeep" noises like in other Giga shows.
Anyone knows which episode/code this has and how to find the full version?

View attachment 115877
What I wouldn't give for a higher quality (1080p) version of this movie. This is literally my favorite position. I love when they fall like this, and i love tight catsuits. That fightscene hits all the right notes.
Wonder if the big "H" on them stands for "Henchwoman"? :D

pigma1

Avid Affiliate
Found this recently. Must be some older Giga Female Combatant movie, and even though screen quality is bad (someone recorded it with a phone from a monitor) it is really good! The zako costumes are sexy (leather shorts and tops, midriffs exposed, with gimp masks) and the henchwomen are actually rather competent and do martial arts moves, and do not make the stupid "eeep-eeep" noises like in other Giga shows.
Anyone knows which episode/code this has and how to find the full version?

Wonder if the big "H" on them stands for "Henchwoman"? :D
This is from zen pictures. The title is "Venus Forces V Ranger" and code is ZMPD-01.

Joe Bloggs

Vivacious Visitor
i only caught Katy O'Brian's comm officer getting shot by Mina-Na, good catch finding the unidentified female officer in black uniform.

Having said that...
it isn't the same character. At least according to the Twitter account of the actress who played her. Watching it again that looks like the other credited male officer character.

Amazon Shark

Swell Supporter
I'm not even sure I heard female stormtroopers get shot in the last episode, maybe one right before they got to the bridge of the ship.
I also only noticed that unidentified female officer get shot, didn't see other females, and we barely get to see her on the floor during the many minutes the heroes are standing around the darkly lit bridge. Very frustrating...

Pangcake22

Vivacious Visitor
I'm not even sure I heard female stormtroopers get shot in the last episode, maybe one right before they got to the bridge of the ship.
I also only noticed that unidentified female officer get shot, didn't see other females, and we barely get to see her on the floor during the many minutes the heroes are standing around the darkly lit bridge. Very frustrating...
the only female stormtrooper i heard was the at the start of the bridge take over (as the 4 rescuers exit the lift, Cara Dune played by Gina Carano unloaded on stormtroopers, the first one gunned down lets out a womanly moan) i am pretty sure they snuck a couple female scream along the way when the team were running and gunning towards the bridge. With the comms officer, i think she got a very quick shot in the shoulder before going down.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 156

Pangcake22

Vivacious Visitor
Having said that...
it isn't the same character. At least according to the Twitter account of the actress who played her. Watching it again that looks like the other credited male officer character.

the credited male officer was the one that was directing traffic at the hangar. The officer in grey uniform shot by Ming-Na was female. The reason she might look like a male officer is because actress Katy O'Brian is a bodybuilder.

Attachments

• kob1.jpg
    kob1.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 123
  • kob2.jpg
    kob2.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 120

Amazon Shark

Swell Supporter
the credited male officer was the one that was directing traffic at the hangar. The officer in grey uniform shot by Ming-Na was female. The reason she might look like a male officer is because actress Katy O'Brian is a bodybuilder.
No, it's the hair or lack thereof, it almost always is. The uniform itself doesn't do the female form any favors either.

Can you provide a clip of this scene? My copy is very low quality compared to your screen caps.

Pangcake22

Vivacious Visitor
No, it's the hair or lack thereof, it almost always is. The uniform itself doesn't do the female form any favors either.

Can you provide a clip of this scene? My copy is very low quality compared to your screen caps.

this is storming the bridge scene posted by another youtuber.

this is the hangar attack scene.

Joe Bloggs

Vivacious Visitor
On her character discussion page an eagle eyed Wookiepedia user pointed out....

she is present on the bridge during the shootout hiding behind a console. I had a look again and spotted her. She is definitely not the grey suited officer Fenec shoots. The actress on Twitter did say her death scene wasn't filmed but I think she is the officer lying on the floor next to Bo Katan right after Gideon comments on Din sparing his life. Perhaps they were initially going to do other scenes with her being interrogated then essentially murdered. Might have been a bit too ruthless as the all female heroes did already slot a surrendering female TIE Pilot!

1608414113136.png

Amazon Shark

Swell Supporter
Thanks. Invincible heroes are boring. Hollywood/Disney likes making female protagonists invincible, and are more than sneaky about throwing in some female baddies biting the dust but will slaughter male armies no problem.

KyuJuEX099

Vivacious Visitor
Wonder if this was already posted here?

This is from "Garo: Yami Wo Terasu Mono", episode 11.

2 Makai Knights(good guys) crashes into a hostess club filled with Horrors(bad guys) disguised as female human hostesses that lured male victims to eat their souls.

The whole show itself got a lot different variety of zakos such as a bride, a teacher and a nude flasher.

Joe Bloggs

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks. Invincible heroes are boring. Hollywood/Disney likes making female protagonists invincible, and are more than sneaky about throwing in some female baddies biting the dust but will slaughter male armies no problem.
Yes you have to be hawk eyed at times to spot them. Now that presumably non disclosure agreements are clear, the background crew are starting to release more images on their public media accounts. An image from one of the female stunt performer's Instagram.

Her listed appearance is in the final episode. Though she may also have been non-credited in the background as one of the two leaving the canteen in The Believer.
In The Rescue She might be the dark haired female looking officer shot in the hangar as the heroes initially storm the ship. Although that downed imperial could also be played by the other darker haired stunt woman also listed in the credits for this episode.

EDIT: Had another look. Maybe not the last bit.

Last edited:

The Superhero Project

Potential Patron
What will happen to her?

Willingly walk into a trap to save her comrade. Will she got killed just like her comrade or will she be able to fend off The Caracal attacks?

Stay tune for update

Thanks
April
The Superhero Project

Joe Bloggs

Vivacious Visitor
Yes you have to be hawk eyed at times to spot them. Now that presumably non disclosure agreements are clear, the background crew are starting to release more images on their public media accounts. An image from one of the female stunt performer's Instagram.

Her listed appearance is in the final episode. Though she may also have been non-credited in the background as one of the two leaving the canteen in The Believer.
In The Rescue She might be the dark haired female looking officer shot in the hangar as the heroes initially storm the ship. Although that downed imperial could also be played by the other darker haired stunt woman also listed in the credits for this episode.

EDIT: Had another look. Maybe not the last bit.

Based on the comments in the Instagram she does indeed play an officer getting shot. Very likely the one on the bridge already posted.

Pangcake22

Vivacious Visitor
Based on the comments in the Instagram she does indeed play an officer getting shot. Very likely the one on the bridge already posted.
The Female Bridge Officer's body can be briefly seem at the end of that shootout and she does have dark hair is possible that was the stuntwoman Rachel McDermott.

chopper1502

Potential Patron
Hi guys i am looking for 3 henchwomen and the movie/series. I have juste their death, it was in a youtube video but she get deleted i think.

I think the context is a exchange or something like that, there are many people. The first henchwoman walk to a teenager, maybe the main character and will knee kick him and after that all three henchwomen will get killed, one neck chop, one with a knife throwing in the neck, and the last shot i think. After that i don't really remember the black policewoman will spare the "boss" or she will kill him don't remember. All henchwomen are in leather and don't i remember something else. If someone know what it is please help

Top Bottom