wj1905

Master of this Domain

wj1905

Master of this Domain
3 sexy henchwomen are chasing a female agent, who takes them out with a silencer, then strips them

Thanks! Wow you sure know these. One more then, if you know what she is from.
93E1412.gif

Also, found Operation White Shark on youtube. Not in english, sadly.
The henchwomen appear here first, 3 of them plus a fat guy. While the hero fights the guy, the heroine makes quick work of the zakos, only the last one puts up any resistance and almost chokes her before being taken out by a double neck-chop.

After he infiltrates the base at 48:21, he runs into two more who shoot at him - one has her gun jam and get shot, sliding down the wall, while the other leaves cover to get closer to him and gets shot before she could reach cover.
A scuba diver gets shot at 50:50 but it is so dark it is hard to tell if it was a guy or a girl.
52:57 - this is the scene with the two machine gun henchwomen.
59:57 - More henchwomen appear during a gunfight between two boats as the hero's friends attack the villain's boat. They use machineguns to shoot back, until the ship gets boarded and the girls quickly surrender.

Last edited:

tomjeus

Club Regular
Unfortunately. I really want to see it

you and me both

Anyone knows what movie this is from? Cute torn-clothing wearing blonde girl and her partner do a deal with some criminals who betray them, in the shootout she gets shot in the thigh but fights on, grabbing a machine gun out of the trunk. Makes the mistake (twice) of standing out in the open staring at the gun once ammo runs out, instead of ducking... One of the guys even says "Whoa, we shot her tits off!" after she gets hit multiple times in the chest and back.

She has an interesting fighting style, raising her legs above her head like she was some strange snake... But they are way too easily knocked out.

This guy also has photos from this SGA place. Odd that their videos would not be making their way to the internet... If only one person has them they would have cost a fortune to make.

Anyone has this maybe?
View attachment 115796

the specific link for that deviantart is mainly from sexy latin amazon’s and a youtube i linked in this thread earlier

horatiojones80

Content Creator
3 sexy henchwomen are chasing a female agent, who takes them out with a silencer, then strips them

Thanks! Wow you sure know these. One more then, if you know what she is from.
View attachment 115797

Also, found Operation White Shark on youtube. Not in english, sadly.
The henchwomen appear here first, 3 of them plus a fat guy. While the hero fights the guy, the heroine makes quick work of the zakos, only the last one puts up any resistance and almost chokes her before being taken out by a double neck-chop.

After he infiltrates the base at 48:21, he runs into two more who shoot at him - one has her gun jam and get shot, sliding down the wall, while the other leaves cover to get closer to him and gets shot before she could reach cover.
A scuba diver gets shot at 50:50 but it is so dark it is hard to tell if it was a guy or a girl.
52:57 - this is the scene with the two machine gun henchwomen.
59:57 - More henchwomen appear during a gunfight between two boats as the hero's friends attack the villain's boat. They use machineguns to shoot back, until the ship gets boarded and the girls quickly surrender.

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 6.01.47 PM.JPG

What I wouldn't give for a higher quality (1080p) version of this movie. This is literally my favorite position. I love when they fall like this, and i love tight catsuits. That fightscene hits all the right notes.

The Superhero Project

Avid Affiliate
Hi Guys

Our latest photoshoot

Red on Red Violence

The introducion of the Red Team (rival of Team Caracal) known as the Scarlet Squadon is not without flaw and hardship, the team have an undercover agent embedded in it. And she was found, tried and sentence to death by her parner. The judgement read as follow

Scarlet 2, formerly known as Kimberley, you are convicted of treason by our highest court and hereby sentenced to death, your penality will be carry out by your partner Scarlet 1, you will be strip of all weapon and equipment belonging to the Scarlet Squadron.

Do you have anything to say in your defence?

DSC_0032.JPG DSC_0033.JPG DSC_0041.JPG DSC_0053.JPG DSC_0064.JPG DSC_0071.JPG DSC_0088.JPG DSC_0099.JPG DSC_0108.JPG DSC_0112.JPG

Join our Patreon on a $5 + membership to access all the photo, please noted that these full sized photo and thumbnail will be removed in 5 days and will be replaced with a giant montage on all the photo, this is for a advaned release version.

Join our patreon now :)

Thanks
April

Last edited:

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
As expected the latest Mandalorian episode doesn't completely disappoint.

*BEWARE SPOILERS*

Quite a few female imperial officers are among the crew the heroes wipe out when storming Gideon's vessel. You can even see a hapless female TIE Pilot get gunned down while trying to surrender! Even the very shapely and increasingly popular unnamed female comms officer doesn't make it. Thought she might have stuck around. Never mind. I particularly like the all black uniformed female officers. One shown here below gets the best shot in my opinion.
There were also definitely female voices among the dying stormtroopers but I don't know if the actual performers were women. Probably confirms the ones from the previous episode were meant to be women. I really really wish Rogue One had female imperials. Missed opportunity!

1608325785520.png

Pangcake22

Club Regular
As expected the latest Mandalorian episode doesn't completely disappoint.

*BEWARE SPOILERS*

Quite a few female imperial officers are among the crew the heroes wipe out when storming Gideon's vessel. You can even see a hapless female TIE Pilot get gunned down while trying to surrender! Even the very shapely and increasingly popular unnamed female comms officer doesn't make it. Thought she might have stuck around. Never mind. I particularly like the all black uniformed female officers. One shown here below gets the best shot in my opinion.
There were also definitely female voices among the dying stormtroopers but I don't know if the actual performers were women. Probably confirms the ones from the previous episode were meant to be women. I really really wish Rogue One had female imperials. Missed opportunity!

View attachment 115989
i only caught Katy O'Brian's comm officer getting shot by Mina-Na, good catch finding the unidentified female officer in black uniform.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Found this recently. Must be some older Giga Female Combatant movie, and even though screen quality is bad (someone recorded it with a phone from a monitor) it is really good! The zako costumes are sexy (leather shorts and tops, midriffs exposed, with gimp masks) and the henchwomen are actually rather competent and do martial arts moves, and do not make the stupid "eeep-eeep" noises like in other Giga shows.
Anyone knows which episode/code this has and how to find the full version?

View attachment 115877
What I wouldn't give for a higher quality (1080p) version of this movie. This is literally my favorite position. I love when they fall like this, and i love tight catsuits. That fightscene hits all the right notes.
Wonder if the big "H" on them stands for "Henchwoman"? :D

pigma1

Club Regular
Found this recently. Must be some older Giga Female Combatant movie, and even though screen quality is bad (someone recorded it with a phone from a monitor) it is really good! The zako costumes are sexy (leather shorts and tops, midriffs exposed, with gimp masks) and the henchwomen are actually rather competent and do martial arts moves, and do not make the stupid "eeep-eeep" noises like in other Giga shows.
Anyone knows which episode/code this has and how to find the full version?

Wonder if the big "H" on them stands for "Henchwoman"? :D
This is from zen pictures. The title is "Venus Forces V Ranger" and code is ZMPD-01.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
i only caught Katy O'Brian's comm officer getting shot by Mina-Na, good catch finding the unidentified female officer in black uniform.

Having said that...
it isn't the same character. At least according to the Twitter account of the actress who played her. Watching it again that looks like the other credited male officer character.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I'm not even sure I heard female stormtroopers get shot in the last episode, maybe one right before they got to the bridge of the ship.
I also only noticed that unidentified female officer get shot, didn't see other females, and we barely get to see her on the floor during the many minutes the heroes are standing around the darkly lit bridge. Very frustrating...

Pangcake22

Club Regular
I'm not even sure I heard female stormtroopers get shot in the last episode, maybe one right before they got to the bridge of the ship.
I also only noticed that unidentified female officer get shot, didn't see other females, and we barely get to see her on the floor during the many minutes the heroes are standing around the darkly lit bridge. Very frustrating...
the only female stormtrooper i heard was the at the start of the bridge take over (as the 4 rescuers exit the lift, Cara Dune played by Gina Carano unloaded on stormtroopers, the first one gunned down lets out a womanly moan) i am pretty sure they snuck a couple female scream along the way when the team were running and gunning towards the bridge. With the comms officer, i think she got a very quick shot in the shoulder before going down.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 386
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 380

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Having said that...
it isn't the same character. At least according to the Twitter account of the actress who played her. Watching it again that looks like the other credited male officer character.

the credited male officer was the one that was directing traffic at the hangar. The officer in grey uniform shot by Ming-Na was female. The reason she might look like a male officer is because actress Katy O'Brian is a bodybuilder.

Attachments

• kob1.jpg
    kob1.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 319
  • kob2.jpg
    kob2.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 301

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
the credited male officer was the one that was directing traffic at the hangar. The officer in grey uniform shot by Ming-Na was female. The reason she might look like a male officer is because actress Katy O'Brian is a bodybuilder.
No, it's the hair or lack thereof, it almost always is. The uniform itself doesn't do the female form any favors either.

Can you provide a clip of this scene? My copy is very low quality compared to your screen caps.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
No, it's the hair or lack thereof, it almost always is. The uniform itself doesn't do the female form any favors either.

Can you provide a clip of this scene? My copy is very low quality compared to your screen caps.

this is storming the bridge scene posted by another youtuber.

this is the hangar attack scene.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
On her character discussion page an eagle eyed Wookiepedia user pointed out....

she is present on the bridge during the shootout hiding behind a console. I had a look again and spotted her. She is definitely not the grey suited officer Fenec shoots. The actress on Twitter did say her death scene wasn't filmed but I think she is the officer lying on the floor next to Bo Katan right after Gideon comments on Din sparing his life. Perhaps they were initially going to do other scenes with her being interrogated then essentially murdered. Might have been a bit too ruthless as the all female heroes did already slot a surrendering female TIE Pilot!

1608414113136.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.