AlexanderSVKV

Swell Supporter
Does anybody have this movie by crime house/toxic moon?
88EC420E-C861-4AAE-B789-7FC1CBE4FB9B.jpeg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Some nice naked ninja ladies in this who can take the form of other women and drain the life of their victims.

I found other bangla movie

fight 1 : begin in 41:25
fight 2 : begin 1:36:15
fight 3 : begin 1:43:30
fight 4: begin 2:16:42

Sorry dude but the quality... it looks like someone recorded this from a TV with a camera that had a lens dipped in water.

Last edited:

ThreeP

Casual Client
Can anyone tell me the names of the amazone movies in the clips below?
Thanks

Can i tell me : What movie is this 4'30 seconds to 5' 30, some fight sence awesome
[MEDIA=youtube said:
JdlTDDsaveE[/MEDIA]
Really tried but I can only know about 4 of them
fight sence at 0'20 -2'10 i see roma female cavalries death

I think this movie same as troma wars group female ryona chase man but finally, main character killed them

This chinese series, but i can't still find name the movie

wj1905

Master of this Domain

multiple women soldiers killed short but good scene. Starts at 1:24:13

Not sure if it counts, since these gals are clearly the heroes, fighting the arab terrorists.
But WTF is this movie, even? Rescue Jedi? From what I seen it has nothing to do with Star Wars...

Many women zako killed with good aftermath shot. Between 43:30-50:30

Here too these girls are clearly the good ones fighting some overlord...

Last edited:

DPW67

Vivacious Visitor
Has anyone got a copy or seen, or has a link to view:

Crazy Race 3 - Sie knacken jedes Schloss

Three very sexy zakos in that movie.

de_lor

Avid Affiliate
Interesting. That video trailer you posted, I have that movie, it was posted here or one of the other DS/EB boards. Not sure if it's the private copy or not, there are, however, lots of dead hostesses. To me they're not zako-y enough; for me, zako are henchwomen, preferably identically dressed, working for an evil leader or gang, sometimes they can be on the side of good, of course. But not innocent victims.

Back to the topic on hand, it could be sold to any of us privately then? With a watermark that would tell them who leaked it if they did? Our group did finance a zako custom between the various boards (mostly DS) that turned out somewhat successful and has become one of the producer's most popular projects, still gets sales to this day (based on what I see from NicheClips) and I still think we should do another, with this board's involvement more.

But it would drive me crazy knowing there's zako content out there and I can't get it. It's bad enough that there are a few zako/henchwomen scenes I had saved on my hard drive over the years and I've lost for one reason or another, and can't figure out where they came from or who posted them originally.

Do you still have the movie? I'd love to see it

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Sexy enemy spy lady Gila, from Our Man Flint. She tries to kill the Bond-like main hero for most of the movie, but when she gets demoted to "pleasure unit" for her failure, ultimately helps him escape and joins his harem. This gal has an epic hourglass figure and makes that trenchcoat work too!
MV5BMGFjYzY5MTMtZTljYi00NTk0LTkwNjItMmQ2ZGM4MDAwNjYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg MV5BMTgyOTE4NTU3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM3ODkzMQ@@._V1_.jpg MV5BNDQ4MjM5OTktZjRjZi00N2VlLWFjOTAtYzUwOWJkOTU1NzJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTg1ODcxOTY@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg MV5BNjJhZWMxNWItNWYzOC00Nzk0LWI3NWUtY2FmMzUxZDhmYmQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyNjE2NA@@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg MV5BNTc4NDRmMjItNDUxZC00ZTlhLTkyOWMtZmU0MjY2ODc5YmUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTg1ODcxOTY@._V1_.jpg MV5BYWUxZjI0ZGUtZGZmYy00ZWVjLTg5ZDAtMTRiMTgyZTRlNTRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg MV5BZjhiOGM4YzQtMjJmMS00OGE5LTgzNTgtZDlmNjg1ZGI3YjQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTg1ODcxOTY@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.