juffjuff

Swell Supporter

Wrong thread, but I would love to see this level with different Saints Row enemies! I didn't realize these melee animations were pretty much exclusive to this level and I need to see the Morningstar zako or the two other female Saints gangster fall victim to these.

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Battle of the Amazons (1973) (also has a long catfight and lesbian scene between the amazon stars).

Gold of the Amazon Women (1979)

Kilma, Queen of the Jungle (1975)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
^ I'm interested in the name of that movie as well, that's a new one for this thread, and because I'm sure there's more to see. The scenes in that video that I already know are cut at random times with more action to see that we don't see in that video.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I'm betting you already know about these but i'll give it a shot:

Delilah and Julius animated series has a villainess with ninja henchwomen:

There might be more episodes that I missed.

Asian movie with some henchwomen outsmarted by some kids:

Some CG stuff form youtube:

Trailer for some low budget flick (I don't think they ever made the movie, unfortunately):
QUADRANT 42 - Movie Trailer - www.quadrant42.com

What else... I remember the very last episode of the buzz lightyear cartoon had some cute valkyrie goons and the heroes mugged two of them for their outfits a.k.a. the old stormtrooper disguise routine. Other than that you pretty much beat the rest of us to the punch when it comes to zako scenes :frown:

Finally a good looking episode for the episode in the snow....it's pure gold!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Thanks a bunch! Btw if you know chinese, can you tell us what this is about? The noble or whoever held this banquet clearly knew the poison was in the cups, and the bald monk who I assume is the main character realized this and pretended to drink it only... But the guys poisoned look like a bunch of bandits, so I assume they were not the hero's friends, either?
Finally a good looking episode for the episode in the snow....it's pure gold!

Wow that is much better quality than the other, thanks!

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Female Combatant Polymer release on June 26

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
Female Combatant Polymer release on June 26

mm, I hope there is a scene "steal uniform".
I think in 2 or 3 weeks it should be available for download.

smthng

Casual Client
So I was searching for the amazon movies from the previous video and youtube algorithm started to show me old movies with amazons in them.

Women of Devil's Island (1962)
This channel has many movies featuring amazons: JEFFREY WONDTON

Does anyone know other possible keywords (from other languages) that can trigger this algorithm? It's a great way to find stuff all you need to do is look at few clips and youtube starts its magic.

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
So I was searching for the amazon movies from the previous video and youtube algorithm started to show me old movies with amazons in them.

Does anyone know other possible keywords (from other languages) that can trigger this algorithm? It's a great way to find stuff all you need to do is look at few clips and youtube starts its magic.

What minutes?.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain

It's soooo funny how they all don't fight at all XD....compare this at the same time in Hong kong, Actors did beautiful choreography....not like those actors who are afraid to hurt themselves with their plastic sword (still like the fight between the protagonist and the big red head women XD)

smthng

Casual Client
It's soooo funny how they all don't fight at all XD....compare this at the same time in Hong kong, Actors did beautiful choreography....not like those actors who are afraid to hurt themselves with their plastic sword (still like the fight between the protagonist and the big red head women XD)

Yeah I imagine those girls weren't actors but tricked to participate for the possibility of becoming one. None of them have good battle scenes its either a joke or too dark/low quality. There was one I didn't bothered to post. It got 4 henchwomen in one scene and next scene one of them simply vanishes without explanation and later another one vanishes. Last 2 just hides in a storage in the final fight.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular

what times are (or would) the "fights" or KOs happen at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.