Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I actually think that is what they do. I know they had a female voice actor play one of the female stormtroopers in The Force Awakens, with a stunt-woman under the armor. Looking carefully, you can see slight difference in the figures of the female stormtroopers getting shot when compared to the males who have don't have the wider hips.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
After Force Awakens I think more and more female stormtroopers were featured in other Star Wars material such as comics, books , animation and even in video game. Hopefully, they can sprinkle in some more female stormtroopers in either future movies or live action TV series.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Just our luck they announced production teams are taking a hiatus from Star Wars films for something like 2 years, so it'll probably be at least 3 or so years before the next movie... :frown: but perhaps things have shifted to the TV shows like the Mandalorian so I would keep my eyes open there for now.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
you want to gun down female troopers? here's an awesome mod that was just updated a few days ago, it sill works.

All-Female Trooper Legions Remastered

you'll need Frosty Mod Manager, but this mod makes all Imperial and First Order troops female. really awesome to use in the Co-op mode.
i got Battlefront 2 in console so i wont be able to mod the troopers and officers, however, i can still play offline mode against first order heavy only as enemy (since they are voiced by a female voice actor)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
If anyone cares, Rise of Skywalker has lots of female stormtroopers... not that you can tell by look, sadly they do not even try to give them feminine-looking armor, but some of the screams when shot are pretty girly. Also, there were at least 2-3 female First Order officers, at least one being the captain of a star destroyer.

Great scene. I love how one girl chokes her out while the other holds her legs, then her hands dangle limp. I hope there is a high quality version of this scene soon in the future.

Great scene, man that assassin was good, kept fighting even while being choked. Also I think she survived as they handcuffed her to the dead policeman afterwards.

Drizzt78

Club Regular
aF0CAFL.jpg

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Just our luck they announced production teams are taking a hiatus from Star Wars films for something like 2 years, so it'll probably be at least 3 or so years before the next movie... :frown: but perhaps things have shifted to the TV shows like the Mandalorian so I would keep my eyes open there for now.
the last EP of The Mandalorian had the main character Djinn the bounty hunter and 2 of his associates fighting their way out of an overwhelming Stormtrooper force sent by Moff Gideon. Many of the stormtroopers were volunteers and in fact some were women. A lot of the stormtroopers got taken out but unfortunely there werent really any female groan or scream to indicated if any of them die on screen (i suspect they did and is the show runner just decided not to dub in their scream.) Hopefully season 2 we see more of the same.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
pretty cool to see the cast members dress the part and play the part of henchwomen in a fictional military group. This kind of got me wanting to visit Galaxy's edge. I just have a feeling we as visitors wont be able to blast them away like their video game counter part. (one can only imagine) I do remember seeing somewhere online that Disney Park do sell replica First Order officer uniform, really be cool to get those and cosplay as one of them.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Cool photos, sadly the link however does not work. This lady certainly does fill out the uniform!

Btw, recently saw Jumanji - The Next Level, the main villain has quite a few henchwomen in his army of ragtag bandits and mercenaries. None are dressed provocatively, sadly, mostly armor or just jackets. They get knocked around and taken out in huge piles same as the men, though!

wj1905

Master of this Domain

I remember Danger 5 had an EP with German Henchwomen in shiny outfit being taken out, the scene started around 9:19.

They had a ton of henchwomen in a lot of episodes, yeah this last one with Nemo had cute ones taken out with harpoons. And also clones of the heroines. But previous episodes had "diamond girls" - nazi babes with diamond skin (whom they could still kill with diamond bullets)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.