Live Action Zako

Kunoichi

Vivacious Visitor
Who knew even silent films had henchwomen? This is from the film Les Vampires - despite the name, this is a gang of criminals, not vampires. Go to around halfway in this episode to see Irma, one of the villains, in a sexy skin-tight ninja suit, infiltrate another villain's room to steal a map, but then gets grabbed and thrown on the villain's back, dragged into the room and chlorophormed. Then he replaces her with a hypnotized maid whom he keeps in a chest, and Irma is thrown out of the window to his henchmen who take her away. In the end, she gets hypnotized to shoot her own boss.
Thanks!
Ah yes, a classic indeed.

This film is actually credited to inspire the whole "catsuit" look that has found its way in many a spy flick/ crime caper etc...

Even back then they had good taste.

Minion

Club Regular
I posted the movie a couple of months ago. It was terrible movie and I think these 4 gifs show all the scenes they appear in. Their final "defeats" were just them fainting for some reason.
Maybe someone else remembers the name, if not, check out my post history

Last edited:

Minion

Club Regular
"The Caretaker" was a private commission done on Hollywood Ninjas's channel. While the individual who commissioned the clip doesnt wish for the whole thing to made public, HN have now released 2 videos that have clips it.

Story
A girl stumbles upon 3 goons beating up some people and is also attacked. She fights back, with low blows aplenty.
The girls are eventually defeated with low blows involving scisors.

Minion

Club Regular
Why's it so quiet?

Undercover Brother 2 came out, and while it did have some henchwomen, as i suspected, their defeat was too quick and no shot of the aftermath.

Anyway, here it is
Тайный брат 2 / Undercover Brother 2 - Фильм смотреть онлайн | gidfilm.ru | Красвью
1:16:50

I saw an English version, but with low quality video.
Throughout the movie, the main villain (The Man) has been living like a hobo after his criminal organisation was overthrown by his gay son. He;s been carrying around a blow up sex doll that he calls Brenda throughout the film. By the end of the film, his son is dead and he's back in control of his organisation.

It looks like he decided to dress up is henchwomen like his beloved sex doll (these women are never seen or mentioned before or after this).

He calls them "other Brendas"

스크린샷(34).png스크린샷(36).png스크린샷(61).png스크린샷(77).png

Last edited:

Minion

Club Regular
Yeh, I was really hoping for more from this, but i guess it's better than nothing.

Here are a couple of 1 vs groups of bullies from some korean dramas on youtube.

1 vs 4 in a backstreet

1 vs 6 at school

1 vs 5 in a bathroom

Last edited:

MMP

Potential Patron
Great find to both of you ... thanks a lot ... this clip (video) is really fantastic :-)

Minion

Club Regular
Wow
And yet when I posted about this MV on here ages ago, not a single person cared. (zero likes, zero comments)
Fyi, that's also my twitter

Minion

Club Regular
Anyway, I've been looking for a clip that was posted on the OldiesButGoodies board way back in 2005 (I was way to young back then)

Asian schoolgirl punches both boys & girls:

The only good description comes from user Dangerfan

"Holy cow!! That first part where the two girls slaughter the eight bad girls was amazing!!! I watched it so many times, here are the stats: 7 punches, 2 kikcs, 1 block (the only offensive move the bad girls got in was stopped cold) = 8 KO'd bad girls! It's also fun that the lead bad girl in white got KO'd first!"

- 8 bad girls vs 2 good girls
- Lead bad girl wears white

I tried teaching out to the poster, but never got a reply

This is the main source of information for zako topic, so I'm sure someone here knows what this was.

Amazon Shark

Swell Supporter
Wow
And yet when I posted about this MV on here ages ago, not a single person cared. (zero likes, zero comments)
Fyi, that's also my twitter
I comment or leave a 'like' whenever I see something I like, and I don't recall seeing the mv posted here earlier, but it's possible I missed it somehow. Thanks for reposting on Twitter, or whoever retweeted it.

Minion

Club Regular
Missed it.
I uploaded it to twitter (Zakoholic is my twitter profile) after rediscoviering it while browsing my old posts on this board.

I just recalled a faint memory from my childhood that involved zako. It was a super zentai type show from korea (similar to 외계에서 온 우뢰매 that I've already posted)

It's such an old memory that I've occasionally wondered how accurate it is lol.

All I remember was that it was a late 70s early 80s low budget korean superhero kods show/movie. It had male and female zako in white and black bodysuits (men wore black and women wore white) working for a space villain. There was a final showdown in a secret lair in a cave, and involved both hand to hand and laser fight (although I think the men did the fighting while the women were just shooting)

Last edited:

Amazon Shark

Swell Supporter
I can't say I recognize any of the scenes you're talking about. I haven't come across much lately. I saw the new Female Combatants flick is coming out soon, some preview pics are up. Having missed that Stella music video clip makes me wonder if I should go through this thread and see if I've missed anything else, though that clip was likely it.

This is the first I'm seeing that board. I think there is a DangerFan user on the DS forums. I could be mistaken for another user with a similar name. I'm not sure I've seen him post there in a while.

Minion

Club Regular
Another scene i remember but dont know the source was from an American show/movie.

A bar fight between the heroine and female thugs. All i remeber was that they had Bat'Leth as weapons (the double edge weapons used by Klingons in Star Trek) I dont think the scene was from star trek, because I remember at the time someone in the comment section commented about these props they were using.

amalik71

Potential Patron
Tennen shôjo Man next Yokohama hyaku-ya hen

Anyway, I've been looking for a clip that was posted on the OldiesButGoodies board way back in 2005 (I was way to young back then)

Asian schoolgirl punches both boys & girls:

The only good description comes from user Dangerfan

"Holy cow!! That first part where the two girls slaughter the eight bad girls was amazing!!! I watched it so many times, here are the stats: 7 punches, 2 kikcs, 1 block (the only offensive move the bad girls got in was stopped cold) = 8 KO'd bad girls! It's also fun that the lead bad girl in white got KO'd first!"

- 8 bad girls vs 2 good girls
- Lead bad girl wears white

I tried teaching out to the poster, but never got a reply

This is the main source of information for zako topic, so I'm sure someone here knows what this was.

Top Bottom