JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
They're not profitable enough.

They requiere more actresses than their other productions, and probably too many people torrenting them illegally
Well quality were decreasing tho, like the acting, I prefer fewer good actress than many bad

Minion

Master of this Domain
^
This is exactly my point.

When this board started many many years ago, there was a rule that members did not pirate or share pirated videos by indipendant/amature producers (zen/giga/SKW/Modern Amazons......)

Original members (who have now mostly dissapeared) always encouraged people to support these producers since their content was so niche, and if we don't support them, they will simply stop producing. They don't have the luxury of having multi million/billion dollar corporations bankrolling their videos.

It's for this reason that I have mostly stopped posting on this forum. I'm finding on average 1-3 new sources of zako a week, and have spent my money on buying other dvds from japan (Kagestar, mightylady and the likes).

But I've been reluctant to share if others don't bother making the effort to contribute new content.

I posted a download link to zako scene a couple of months ago, and it has so far been downloaded 842 times. And yet I'm seeing less than 10 members posting on this board.

Note that this doesn't go to everyone, since there are a some members who do post regulary (although some dont seem to understand what "zako" is) . This is directed at the many lurkers and people who just expect free pirated clips.

Last edited:

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Dont know if this has been posted yet but this chick on deviant art did a pricom cosplay a little while ago: CiciDyar1995 | DeviantArt

Attachments

• cici_s_disciplinary_record_by_cicidyar1995_ddec1ri-pre.jpg
    cici_s_disciplinary_record_by_cicidyar1995_ddec1ri-pre.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 407
V

verycasual

Looking for a video of many Russian (?) policewomen killed by a traitor policewoman. Havent got any screencaps but have the link to the Youtube channel that uploaded it.

zako fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.