Live Action Zako

Minion

Club Regular
Anyone know what movie had the hero(s) getting into a fire fight with gangsters in a strip club, and one of the strippers doing a pole dance hangs on the pole upside down and pulls out a gun. The hero shoots her.

wj1905

Club Regular
Anyone know what movie had the hero(s) getting into a fire fight with gangsters in a strip club, and one of the strippers doing a pole dance hangs on the pole upside down and pulls out a gun. The hero shoots her.
Yep, as someone linked above. that is the trailer to one of the worst games of this decade. I love that "1%" is in the title of the game officially, because that was likely the score many reviewers gave to Ride to Hell Retribution. :)

Minion

Club Regular
Not zako at all but I think the movie is CRANK 2 (2006) .. I ve got the bad quality scene if you are interested ...
Nameles stripper goons shooting at the hero...defiantly zako(i know what zako is, just check the crazy amount if contributed over the years)

Thanks, but Almost, buy not quiet.
The stripper goon scenario was exactly the same as we saw here, however the scene I'm thinking of was definatly live action, and in a modern setting (men in suits)
I'm starting to wonder if it was a fan remake or a previz/ promo for this game, since the zako girl's demise was so similar

Kunoichi

Vivacious Visitor
Nameles stripper goons shooting at the hero...defiantly zako(i know what zako is, just check the crazy amount if contributed over the years)

Thanks, but Almost, buy not quiet.
The stripper goon scenario was exactly the same as we saw here, however the scene I'm thinking of was definatly live action, and in a modern setting (men in suits)
I'm starting to wonder if it was a fan remake or a previz/ promo for this game, since the zako girl's demise was so similar
I THINK what you are remembering was a clip from the TV version of From Dusk til Dawn? Either a promo trailer for it or possibly the pilot episode? I recall a similar situation with a pole cat.

tomjeus

Vivacious Visitor

wj1905

Club Regular
That was some of the worst acting I have seen - but sexy leather uniforms with cool helmets. Pity she never strips the guards.

Top Bottom