Neon-Dark

Club Regular
Little Background on the Models who play the Zako In Neon Dark.

Funny enough we recruit normal attractive girl from all sort of places, often from a gym, one was waitress at cafe, sometime we just DM on instagram & ask "want to play a female villain" - many decline but alot to accept & since we pay rather well and they love the costume and concept they jump right in.

We have a good contingent of regular "units" now who love being in Neon Dark & find it fun to explore how they would like to be eliminated and how they would like to eliminate the enemy.

When explained to them of the Zako Fetish & the characters from other series "Lupin, Cobra , Aika" where they are servants of evil and generally miscellaneous they find a sort of fascination with it.

The will to power for them is carrying the weapon, dressing sexy but still looking powerful. They find that the high cut leotard makes their legs and ass powerful. They see that the zako may feel apart of something large, like playing on an elite sports team or being in a high performing troop of some sort.

The concept of adventure is there in females, every girl will not drive a motor bike, but every girl will ride on the back of one, out of control and in danger. Deep down in every girl there is a will to become out of control, to have fun, be taken for a dangerous ride and the appeal of the zako fetish makes sense to them. Because in every sexy young woman, there is a zako waiting to get out.

edotdot

Avid Affiliate

Funny enough we recruit normal attractive girl from all sort of places, often from a gym, one was waitress at cafe, sometime we just DM on instagram & ask "want to play a female villain" - many decline but alot to accept & since we pay rather well and they love the costume and concept they jump right in.

We have a good contingent of regular "units" now who love being in Neon Dark & find it fun to explore how they would like to be eliminated and how they would like to eliminate the enemy.

When explained to them of the Zako Fetish & the characters from other series "Lupin, Cobra , Aika" where they are servants of evil and generally miscellaneous they find a sort of fascination with it.

The will to power for them is carrying the weapon, dressing sexy but still looking powerful. They find that the high cut leotard makes their legs and ass powerful. They see that the zako may feel apart of something large, like playing on an elite sports team or being in a high performing troop of some sort.

The concept of adventure is there in females, every girl will not drive a motor bike, but every girl will ride on the back of one, out of control and in danger. Deep down in every girl there is a will to become out of control, to have fun, be taken for a dangerous ride and the appeal of the zako fetish makes sense to them. Because in every sexy young woman, there is a zako waiting to get out.

Man, there is so much underlying truth to your message. Kudos and agreed. Great work btw! Keep it up! I love the videos. I rented one the other day!

wj1905

Master of this Domain

I thinkfemale zako from kung fu movies are always great don't I ??

I think they handle the fight scenes too much like it was some traditional dance, the added rattle and drum bits don't help that...
I do wonder if the current show adapting the same story, The New Adventures of Monkey, has zakos too...

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
Man, there is so much underlying truth to your message. Kudos and agreed. Great work btw! Keep it up! I love the videos. I rented one the other day!
Thankyou very much for word and thankyou for buying video!

I wrote into the story that they are install with ORC Chip that make them obey, because the notion of brain wash is hard and complex in process.

But a method to such brain wash is used very frequently in advertising and news- we are all unfortunately conditioned to enjoy what we are taught to enjoy much of the time

Step 1. Recruit the Zako: How? Heroic imagery of strong sexy women, holding power mixed with strong sexy women having fun. Zako patrolling on the beach, zako in tough terrain mix of both. Wording to offer challenge to the Zako- "are you tough enough" "do you have what it takes" "see the world". Once inquiry is made the final snap of sale, entice with large offer of money "want to earn $3000 per day doing this? Are you up for it".

Step 2. Reel in the Zako: Make selection to rid of un suitable candidates: First attempt will result in most failing, the ones who pass should enter. But the low to middle range who fail, you must get them in, tell them "you were very close, we think if you work on this and that you will pass next time 100%). This makes them hungry to obtain the goal for next time.

Step 3. Condition the Zako: Black Faction Corps View point: "We are the only company doing the right thing in Mallera 9- Caterina Private Defense is supplying terrorist organizations & rogue states with Neon Dark. They are making super weapons & suppressing their populations with its power. The Mistress has dedicated her life & companies resources to combating the evil doers at CPD. We fight for the safety of the planet".

Also other part of the condition would be the dehumanizing of the Caterina Units, "the CPD women you will face down with are savages, recruited from criminal organizations and are dedicated to Caterinas reign of evil".

Step 4. Train them and train them effectively: Nothing build the notion of team more than tasks that emphasis urgency and pressure. The zako must be drilled for an period of 6 to 8 week, 16 hour per day with only half day rest 1 day per week. Remove the sense of individuality by shaving their hair off. Tattoo the company logo on them, remove their name replace with a number. All wear grey one price of poor quality, tease them with the sight of fully dressed combat units in shiny boots, nice new gun, slick bodysuit with hair perfect etc. Make the recruit acknowledge every single unit with maam. even the expendable type combat units. this will make the goal of becoming a combat unit seem hard.

Drill into them the notion that they are not cut out to become a combat unit, even though they are. it will make the goal seem very high.

Step 5. Enter them into service with a small ceremony. Reward them for their training, by issueing them their uniforms infront of each other. WIth a congratulation of "welcome to the ranks of combat unit

That basic run down of how it could be done.

Ratchet

Potential Patron

Nice to see them being so active in this Neon Dark. So the girls never saw it as misogynistic or too humiliating?

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
Nice to see them being so active in this Neon Dark. So the girls never saw it as misogynistic or too humiliating?
Never, they find it empowering more than anything. The old adage of "what happen when a immovable object meets an unstoppable force" , one of them has to die.

The costume again portrays them as powerful implements. They love to look sexy and feel in control & the costume and gun makes it even more power.

Their faces are covered which helps objectify the character they are portraying so themselves feeling humiliated doesn't occur, more as tho they are pure object without a face if that make sense?

Over 80 girls have shoot with us to make the serie so far, I am hoping we have a new one this weekend.

Alexandr

Club Regular
Hello friends) I have two short snippets of video. In these videos, the sexy zako girls shoot each other. Tell me please, who knows the name of this video? Who knows what company makes these videos? Does anyone have these videos completely? I will be glad to any information.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Hello friends) I have two short snippets of video. In these videos, the sexy zako girls shoot each other. Tell me please, who knows the name of this video? Who knows what company makes these videos? Does anyone have these videos completely? I will be glad to any information.

I don't know the company name, but there are plenty of these toy-gun shootings on motherless

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
the leader of an evil group kill his own henchwoman

I'm confident this came from La Luna Sangre, a Filipino television show from last year. Basically it's about a group of vampire hunters fighting against a vampire clan to protect a prophecy or something.

The show has a lot of moments like this, attractive vampires clad in tight black clothing dying at the hands of their own leader. There's also fights between them and the vampire hunters where some of the vampire zakos die.

Edit: Oh, and the vampire zako here says, "Please believe me, Supreme One! I'm not a traitor!," before getting killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.