Am-500

Casual Client
When actually the fight is start. From what minute
My apologies. Should have mentioned here that the henchwomen in this movie do not directly take part in the final action finale, but they are present as members of the gang through out the movie and look quite sexy in black and white uniforms ..:)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Hi,

I want to buy the full episode of the pinkies from "Warriors of Elyssia", specially the palace invasion one. Could some one kindly help me out?
Or y'know, you can just download it for free. ;)

Am-500

Casual Client
Or y'know, you can just download it for free. ;)
Hi, thanks for sharing. But I can't open the link . It's displaying network protocol error. Could you kindly suggest some other alternatives or upload the episodes in MediaShare? By the way, is it safe to download from torrent? Kindly help

Last edited:

ThreeP

Casual Client
ZDAD-72-Female-Combatant-Story-Bandobure-The-Schoolmistress-from-Inferno-Noriko-Fujioka-Ayaka-Tsuji-Yoshiko-Hasegawa-Sachiyo-Nami-Furuyama-Runa-Shimizu-Yuna-Hirata-Saki-Takenaka-600x402.jpg

Anyone else have link watching online or download old giga film ZDAD 72? Please help me

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Hi, thanks for sharing. But I can't open the link . It's displaying network protocol error. Could you kindly suggest some other alternatives or upload the episodes in MediaShare? By the way, is it safe to download from torrent? Kindly help
I don't mean to troll you, but how old are you that you never heard of torrents?
And yes, as long as you have a good virus scanner installed, and use a good client, it is safe to use.
I downloaded tte game, it has some BIK file movies of the girls, I think the Cassiopeia one has the fight with the pink girl zakos - but sadly it is super short, like 15 seconds.
Here is the link, I put it up on mediafire

EDIT: There are more of the pink girls in the intro and Morrigan's and Tien Wu's intro. Some nice shots of them being knocked out and laying on the ground. Sadly no nudity though.
I assume all other appearances are just via Mortal Kombat-like "sprites", where they captured them fighting and turned the low-res slides into animation.

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
Hard Way: The Action Musical

I havent seen this, but looks interesting.
A member of SWAT and his team go after a terrorist called Mother and her mostly all-girl gang after they kill his "friend".

Here's the trailer

Last edited:

Am-500

Casual Client
I don't mean to troll you, but how old are you that you never heard of torrents?
And yes, as long as you have a good virus scanner installed, and use a good client, it is safe to use.
I downloaded tte game, it has some BIK file movies of the girls, I think the Cassiopeia one has the fight with the pink girl zakos - but sadly it is super short, like 15 seconds.
Here is the link, I put it up on mediafire

EDIT: There are more of the pink girls in the intro and Morrigan's and Tien Wu's intro. Some nice shots of them being knocked out and laying on the ground. Sadly no nudity though.
I assume all other appearances are just via Mortal Kombat-like "sprites", where they captured them fighting and turned the low-res slides into animation.

Hi,

Thanks a ton for uploading in mediafire. Actually it is not about being young or old. The reason why I asked is because torrent is illegal (due to act of piracy) in my country. It is risky to directly expose the IP in torrent. That's why I took the help of a vpn and was finally able to download it.

Alexandr

Club Regular

A member of SWAT and his team go after a terrorist called Mother and her mostly all-girl gang after they kill his "friend".

Here's the trailer

Where can I see this movie in full? This film was shot recently and it is shown only in cinemas?

Minion

Master of this Domain
Where can I see this movie in full? This film was shot recently and it is shown only in cinemas?

Its only available as a VOD (link is in the youtube description) for $3.50
I bought it last night. Not bad, a fun little short

Minion

Master of this Domain
Monster X Strikes Back
a kaiju comedy.
Kim Jong Ill leads a group of "female kpop minions" to take over the UN
Found it in an episode of Brandon's Cult Movie Reviews, so the scene has been cut up.

(starts 11:20)

I couldnt find a good version of the full movie to see the "fight", just this zoomed-in and low quality recording

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter

Here's the trailer

I just purchased this movie for 3 dollars

now here's the compilation of all female deaths. :D

no fvf deaths by the way

if you want the full movie, message me and we can make a deal :)

don't forget to subscribe to my channel :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.