slayer

Master of this Domain
Thanks for the video. And for the others in the channel also - I liked "Hallway to Hell" the most, does anyone know where one can find such student videos?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Hard Way: The Action Musical

I havent seen this, but looks interesting.
A member of SWAT and his team go after a terrorist called Mother and her mostly all-girl gang after they kill his "friend".

Here's the trailer

Is this real? Even the characters seem to be aware they are in a musical... this is hilarious but looks more like a fake trailer by ColleageHumor.

Hi,

Thanks a ton for uploading in mediafire. Actually it is not about being young or old. The reason why I asked is because torrent is illegal (due to act of piracy) in my country. It is risky to directly expose the IP in torrent. That's why I took the help of a vpn and was finally able to download it.
Oh I see! Okay, that makes more sense now. Yeah use a VPN if you are in such a country.

Found new female combatants movie

Nice that they search the girls at least after defeat, but I do wish they would have strip-searched them... Also the full-body suits are not that sexy.

Last edited:

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster

I just purchased this movie for 3 dollars

now here's the compilation of all female deaths. :D

no fvf deaths by the way

if you want the full movie, message me and we can make a deal :)

don't forget to subscribe to my channel :D

Do you know what movie is clip 16?

Minion

Master of this Domain
I didn't post these before because I wasn't sure how well it fits in terms of "zako", but it has some similarities.
A couple of Japanese sketches where (from what I understand), a male teacher uses is "poetry powers" to knock out troublesome students (and in 1 video, a bunch of argumentative teachers).
Love the overacting and ridiculous knockouts. These stuntgirls/women did a great job and put all they had into their falls.
Also nice coupe of "stuck headfirst" defeats, especially in the 3rd video.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Nice find. I think it's close enough, it's stretching, but the action is stuff you'd only find in zako scenes.
The last link is of noticeably higher quality, I'd love to have all 4 of these scenes in HD

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
I didn't post these before because I wasn't sure how well it fits in terms of "zako", but it has some similarities.
A couple of Japanese sketches where (from what I understand), a male teacher uses is "poetry powers" to knock out troublesome students (and in 1 video, a bunch of argumentative teachers).
Love the overacting and ridiculous knockouts. These stuntgirls/women did a great job and put all they had into their falls.

There are other 2 clips similar to that.
You should search on Youtube-video "ホレ八先生"
The other videos are at school and in the office.

Last edited:

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Spy who dumped me: Couple of female zako mixed in during this fight scene. One maid, one well dressed women

(Female zako's start 2:20)

It would have been so nice to have the maid dress in Najica style sexy (unrealistic) maid uniform, and the well dressed woman should have been an Aika style White Delmo or sexy tuxedo-ette.

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Those poses are hilarious!!!

Minion

Master of this Domain
There are other 2 clips similar to that.
You should search on Youtube-video "ホレ八先生"
The other videos are at school and in the office.

Really? according to the Japanese blog I found this on, it was only a 4 part series. Also, I haven't been able to find any more clips.

Also,

After i posted the zako scene from the Thai series KuLarb Tud Petch Ep5 , agraf on the Runboard Catfight forum went through each episode searing for more scenes. As well as a catfight scene in episode 4, he also found a zako scene in episode 8. The fight involves the heroine's rival hiring 2 female thugs to beat her up. It doesn't work.

Fight starts at 55;25.

I like hearing one of the goon's voice when she talks to her boss after the fight, so cute

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
I like Zako so I make my own Zako Universe, 80 plus models, few thousand book sale later- I never like much the giga ones they squeal too much like mice, women are strong, sexy and can be violent if they need to. no useless and hopeless. My women are all strong still zako but the model tell me always they feel powerful putting on the uniform. they feel dominant but also expendable. best Zako I think was Lupin 3rd Blood Angel (see my inspiration for uniform) and I like how they are feared.....so Black Faction in Neon Dark is feared generally as they are large powerful and ruthless.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death was a missed opportunity.
But it had some guard subduing scenes

--------------

Also, i uploaded a scene to YouTube from the movie Lethal Women where the hero takes down 2 of the female goons that are chasing him.

The first gets a neck snap and the second is left sitting on a tree with a branch up her a** (none fatal)

---------------------

Sailor Moon live show.

There are a lot of different sailor moon stage shows on youtube, with most of them including an all female cast, including villains and goons.
These types of musical stage shows about anime characters are really popular here in Japan. With hundreds of idol groups ranging in popularity (from national, to small local bands,) there is a limitless supply of girls for these roles.

Last edited:

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Spy who dumped me: Couple of female zako mixed in during this fight scene. One maid, one well dressed women

(Female zako's start 2:20)

The maid scene had so much potential. If only she knocked the maid out and searched her body for something in the restroom. Zako in my opinion should have plain faces but voluptious bodies. They should be a little older than the protagonist, a little chubby too.

Alas she just gets shot by a stray bullet

meditions

Casual Client
Where does the scene exactly start from?

First off, Minion, thanks for posting Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death. I totally agree it was a missed opportunity.

Am-500, the scene Minion was talking about starts at just after the 1:12.45 mark. The good girl army starts their infiltration of the bad girl's compound. Two of the infiltrators jump two sentries from behind on an open air hall. Both attackers and victims are wearing their jungle girl bikini outfits.

The two intruders overpower the two guards by grapping there spears and covering the mouths. The girls struggle but can't free themselves. Then they get dragged off as the good girls move on.

It is disappointing that in the entire infiltration this really is the only scene of sentry takeout. It is disappointed we don't see these two sentries' fate. Would have been nice to see them knockout out or tied up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.