Live Action Zako

Ratchet

Potential Patron
Little Background on the Models who play the Zako In Neon Dark.

Funny enough we recruit normal attractive girl from all sort of places, often from a gym, one was waitress at cafe, sometime we just DM on instagram & ask "want to play a female villain" - many decline but alot to accept & since we pay rather well and they love the costume and concept they jump right in.

We have a good contingent of regular "units" now who love being in Neon Dark & find it fun to explore how they would like to be eliminated and how they would like to eliminate the enemy.

When explained to them of the Zako Fetish & the characters from other series "Lupin, Cobra , Aika" where they are servants of evil and generally miscellaneous they find a sort of fascination with it.

The will to power for them is carrying the weapon, dressing sexy but still looking powerful. They find that the high cut leotard makes their legs and ass powerful. They see that the zako may feel apart of something large, like playing on an elite sports team or being in a high performing troop of some sort.

The concept of adventure is there in females, every girl will not drive a motor bike, but every girl will ride on the back of one, out of control and in danger. Deep down in every girl there is a will to become out of control, to have fun, be taken for a dangerous ride and the appeal of the zako fetish makes sense to them. Because in every sexy young woman, there is a zako waiting to get out.
Nice to see them being so active in this Neon Dark. So the girls never saw it as misogynistic or too humiliating?

Neon-Dark

Vivacious Visitor
Nice to see them being so active in this Neon Dark. So the girls never saw it as misogynistic or too humiliating?
Never, they find it empowering more than anything. The old adage of "what happen when a immovable object meets an unstoppable force" , one of them has to die.

The costume again portrays them as powerful implements. They love to look sexy and feel in control & the costume and gun makes it even more power.

Their faces are covered which helps objectify the character they are portraying so themselves feeling humiliated doesn't occur, more as tho they are pure object without a face if that make sense?

Over 80 girls have shoot with us to make the serie so far, I am hoping we have a new one this weekend.

Alexandr

Vivacious Visitor
Hello friends) I have two short snippets of video. In these videos, the sexy zako girls shoot each other. Tell me please, who knows the name of this video? Who knows what company makes these videos? Does anyone have these videos completely? I will be glad to any information.

wj1905

Club Regular
Hello friends) I have two short snippets of video. In these videos, the sexy zako girls shoot each other. Tell me please, who knows the name of this video? Who knows what company makes these videos? Does anyone have these videos completely? I will be glad to any information.

I don't know the company name, but there are plenty of these toy-gun shootings on motherless

juffjuff

Potential Patron
the leader of an evil group kill his own henchwoman

I'm confident this came from La Luna Sangre, a Filipino television show from last year. Basically it's about a group of vampire hunters fighting against a vampire clan to protect a prophecy or something.

The show has a lot of moments like this, attractive vampires clad in tight black clothing dying at the hands of their own leader. There's also fights between them and the vampire hunters where some of the vampire zakos die.

Edit: Oh, and the vampire zako here says, "Please believe me, Supreme One! I'm not a traitor!," before getting killed.

reddevil

Avid Affiliate

KingChloe01

Vivacious Visitor
Holly Taylor Sleeperhold by her father

not fatal nor knockout, but my editing makes it easier to pretend that it was a sleeperhold neck snap :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom