wj1905

Master of this Domain
Here's another indian action movie that has a lot of bikini clad henchwomen taking part in the final action climax, and getting beaten down. But unfortunately, we cannot see them lying on the ground as the action continues around them. Although there are several scenes of these henchwomen, yet we find them to finally get into some action exactly at 1:36:30

Love how it turns into a wet Tshirt contest at the end. :D

D

Deleted member 687

Am I allowed to post links to nicheclips? I found a really nice zako movie on crimini italiani

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Why does the ground explode behind them when they fall? :D That is even lazier than the Power Rangers "explosion behind the actors" thing. :D

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Am I allowed to post links to nicheclips? I found a really nice zako movie on crimini italiani

Yes, you may post links. See site rules (link in my siggies)
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Thanks.

Here's the link with the image preview: NicheClips - Login to Your Account

It's basically about an assassin played by multiple girls killing a bunch of faceless guards
Great!!! I love nichclips... Love to see the website one day
can you show me at least what do the video look like? or pictures of it? or a different way to see/buy the video? like a clip4sale of the person who do this)

Am-500

Casual Client
Hi,

I want to buy the full episode of the pinkies from "Warriors of Elyssia", specially the palace invasion one. Could some one kindly help me out?

Attachments

• p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 276
  • p73.jpg
    p73.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 275

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
I watch and watch and still find nothing better than Agent Aika the anime...

The Indian clips in particular were very amusing. Both the hero/heroes and the villainesses tend to be chubby and look incapable of doing any real acrobatics. To be exact, it is like tub of lard vs tub of lardess/ tubbettes of lard.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
I watch and watch and still find nothing better than Agent Aika the anime...

The Indian clips in particular were very amusing. Both the hero/heroes and the villainesses tend to be chubby and look incapable of doing any real acrobatics. To be exact, it is like tub of lard vs tub of lardess/ tubbettes of lard.
What you just described is my exact fetish. I love chubby/BBW zako. Especially if you see them lying on the ground on their stomachs and you see their big butts facing up while the action goes on around. It's even better if the hero attempts to move their bodies at the end. It looks like that clip got taken down. It's a damn shame. Anyone make a cut of the good scenes?

Minion

Master of this Domain
Spy in Rome
Another Bollywood spy movie.

The heroine gets attacked by a large group of female goons at a hotel swimming pool at 1:17:40
Also, a female goon gets involved in a fight with the heroes at 1:00:30

There's one more hitwoman who tries to kill the hero, but fails and gets killed by the villain for her failure

Am-500

Casual Client
Found another bollywood spy movie called "Ehsaan" that has a lot of henchwomen in mutliple scenes. But the most notable one starts from 1:41:49 .

Lsleeaa

Casual Client
I think that henchwomen from old chinese movies are better than in Indian films but it's very hard to find them .
P.S only because of fight scenes

Am-500

Casual Client
Found another Indian action movie as below :

One will get to see a gang of henchwomen along with henchmen of an evil organization throughout this movie. A big fight takes place at the end of the movie where the henchwomen are beaten down along with their male counterparts. Finally, the two heroines take on their boss, while the henchmen and women lay on the ground groaning. Finally the police arrives at the spot and arrest all the members of the gang.

Would appreciate if someone could share similar videos like this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.