Live Action Zako

wj1905

Club Regular
I think someone already posted it, but i might be wrong.
If not, here it is again

Theres also a blink and you miss it scene where the hero sneaks up behind a female sniper and kills her.
No, was not posted yet. Maaaaan that was brutal, but extremely well choreographed. Thanks!

minegroasprilla

Vivacious Visitor
The gist of the show is that these are a small group of robot super-women who defend the world from alien threats. It usually means big rubber kaiju monsters, but in the case of this episode, it's a witch. Who controls a big rubber kaiju monster. But she needs footsoldiers in this endeavor. She's taken the liberty of capturing a few women and dressing them as Japanese lady cops, which means tight blue jumpers, sneakers and knee-high black stockings. For some reason, also, they carry swords. They are woefully inept, really whiny and really cute. But for some reason, when the heroine strikes them, a plume of white smoke kicks up. Kinda confusing. The witch only has three of them, though, and they show up for maybe 4 minutes total in the first episode.

The second episode, though, is a whole 'nother story. View attachment 72746View attachment 72748View attachment 72749View attachment 72750
That looks very good: Mighty Lady

Am-500

Potential Patron
Found a link of an indian movie called "Rani Mera Naam" that has a lot of fighting henchwomen. The fight scene exactly starts at 1:04:20

Found another one called "Cheppindi Chestha"

AgentAika

Avid Affiliate
DeviantArt Username
SexyChris
Found a link of an indian movie called "Rani Mera Naam" that has a lot of fighting henchwomen. The fight scene exactly starts at 1:04:20
Found another one called "Cheppindi Chestha"
Both have henchwomen, but didn't see them really do much. Both are quite funny though! Wrestling with crocodiles, reverse flipping out of a pool straight up into the air and landing perfectly upright on the edge (reverse the film, but damn funny!), a lot of zany crazy action that speaks this belongs on Mystery Science Theater 3000!!! :)

Amazon Shark

Swell Supporter
That was pretty lame fight scene (unless there's one i missed). The heroine has no problem taking out a bunch of henchmen early in the movie, but not the henchwomen later on??? :rolleyes:

Am-500

Potential Patron
Here's another indian action movie that has a lot of bikini clad henchwomen taking part in the final action climax, and getting beaten down. But unfortunately, we cannot see them lying on the ground as the action continues around them. Although there are several scenes of these henchwomen, yet we find them to finally get into some action exactly at 1:36:30

JonCujoh

Swell Supporter
Here's another indian action movie that has a lot of bikini clad henchwomen taking part in the final action climax, and getting beaten down. But unfortunately, we cannot see them lying on the ground as the action continues around them. Although there are several scenes of these henchwomen, yet we find them to finally get into some action exactly at 1:36:30

Indian movies must be an unlimited source of zako, but we have to dig for it, I also like the fact that the henchwoman are more chubby that we use to on the board, cool to see different beauty standard

wj1905

Club Regular

Love how it turns into a wet Tshirt contest at the end. :D

wj1905

Club Regular
Why does the ground explode behind them when they fall? :D That is even lazier than the Power Rangers "explosion behind the actors" thing. :D

fleet

Staff member
Am I allowed to post links to nicheclips? I found a really nice zako movie on crimini italiani
Yes, you may post links. See site rules (link in my siggies)
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

JonCujoh

Swell Supporter
Thanks.

Here's the link with the image preview: NicheClips - Login to Your Account

It's basically about an assassin played by multiple girls killing a bunch of faceless guards
Great!!! I love nichclips... Love to see the website one day
can you show me at least what do the video look like? or pictures of it? or a different way to see/buy the video? like a clip4sale of the person who do this)

Top Bottom