gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Heres the "female combatants" i read about recently.
GIGA監督”むさしのたろう”のブログ : 小悪魔色仕掛けヒロイン 忍翔戦隊フウマホワイト(仮) 川越ゆい+つぶやき女戦闘員

Its not a real FC, more just focused on rape and rape. But this website and a few other photos i saw on twitter indicates there are a couple scenes of FC in vatious past costumes fighting (black leotard, purple unitard, kunoichi....
So what happened to this FC? Has it been released yet?

Tigey

Casual Client
Anyone check out the new female combatants movie yet? How is it? How are the fight scenes?

The fight scenes aren't bad, but aren't great. Nowhere near as good as the old 'Death March era' ones, but far from the worst I have seen from Giga. The hamster squeaks are still there - along with a lot of lingering on twitching/moaning/arse-up zakos (though there is more gasping for breath and laying there open-eyed, implying they are dying rather than passing out). The costumes are quite good though, and the girls put a good effort in.

The obligatory accompanying 'zako torture' video is utterly bizarre even by Giga standards. Rather than having a monster-costume punish the zako for failure, it basically consists of the 'fat Batman and Robin' heros (from earlier videos) forcing the zakos to have oral sex with them for nearly 40mins. All in all its rather disturbing and unpleasant. However one part literally defies any rational explanation - toward the end the brainwashed heroine comes in - and subsequently somehow grows a penis and joins in the assault on the zakos. I have literally no idea what they were thinking...

igamono

Potential Patron
So it looks like that ninja outfit is the new Female Combatants movie.:grin:
Let's hope the fights are good this time.
宇那月 (@giga_una) | Twitter
CV1zM_5UEAAOqg1.jpg

CV1ziNeVAAA2rHR.jpg

CV1z595UkAA7ELr.jpg

CV12IIPVAAA0TLa.jpg

CV1IfQxU8AAwQIy.jpg
Thanks guys. I might order those kind of boots for my yet-to-be-filmed custom.

The new Female Combatants is shaping up to be very good. We can only hope the fight scenes are good.
CYcX-W4UoAEkF9P.jpg

CYXC-xSW8AAG6T7.jpg
I have this ZAKO movie. And, do you know
So it looks like that ninja outfit is the new Female Combatants movie.:grin:
Let's hope the fights are good this time.
宇那月 (@giga_una) | Twitter
CV1zM_5UEAAOqg1.jpg

CV1ziNeVAAA2rHR.jpg

CV1z595UkAA7ELr.jpg

CV12IIPVAAA0TLa.jpg

CV1IfQxU8AAwQIy.jpg

Thanks guys. I might order those kind of boots for my yet-to-be-filmed custom.

The new Female Combatants is shaping up to be very good. We can only hope the fight scenes are good.
CYcX-W4UoAEkF9P.jpg

CYXC-xSW8AAG6T7.jpg
Do you know next ZAKO female ninja movie?

Fat Loong

Club Regular
The fight scenes aren't bad, but aren't great. Nowhere near as good as the old 'Death March era' ones, but far from the worst I have seen from Giga. The hamster squeaks are still there - along with a lot of lingering on twitching/moaning/arse-up zakos (though there is more gasping for breath and laying there open-eyed, implying they are dying rather than passing out). The costumes are quite good though, and the girls put a good effort in.

The obligatory accompanying 'zako torture' video is utterly bizarre even by Giga standards. Rather than having a monster-costume punish the zako for failure, it basically consists of the 'fat Batman and Robin' heros (from earlier videos) forcing the zakos to have oral sex with them for nearly 40mins. All in all its rather disturbing and unpleasant. However one part literally defies any rational explanation - toward the end the brainwashed heroine comes in - and subsequently somehow grows a penis and joins in the assault on the zakos. I have literally no idea what they were thinking...

Anyway, Mai Miori has been playing tomboy/male role recently....

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Not sure if these were posted there. They look Giga-like, and are called "Female Low-Ranking NInja Mai". Generally 30 minutes of zako massacre, with some added undressing as well as the usual Giga weirdness of torture-rape and... rubbery fake spider molestation. There is a male and female hero ninja massacring the stockings-wearing ninja zako left and right.

Female Low-Ranking Ninja Mai - MOTHERLESS.COM

Kwstas

Avid Affiliate
Hellooo all i am looking for a movie or video whatever to find a fight betweens girls vs girls or boys vs girls and after a knockout to see poses like while on the floor glutes up or pain or everything else does enyone knows anything???

bruceseeker

Potential Patron
Oh yeah...

Wow...so many awesome contributions! Thanks Amazon Shark!

Let me add a bit more to this. From Mighty Heroine (I think that's the title):
Four zako ambush the heroine disguised as doctors/nurses, but she takes them down in a variety of ways, from injecting one with a syringe, to choking one out, to just beating them up:

View attachment 4187View attachment 4188View attachment 4189View attachment 4190View attachment 4191View attachment 4192View attachment 4193

The zako try again, but the results are the same. When the last zako tries to run, the heroine chases her down and takes her out:
View attachment 4194View attachment 4195View attachment 4196View attachment 4197View attachment 4198View attachment 4199View attachment 4200

In a final confrontation, the zako use swords, but this turns out to be a huge mistake for them! They are left scattered on the ground while the heroine faces a big monster:
View attachment 4201View attachment 4202View attachment 4203View attachment 4204View attachment 4205View attachment 4206

Download link:
Martial Arts Heroine vs Female Baddies.wmv

Need to know where this is from too! Been searching high and low...

ZAKOS ARE LIFE...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.