Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Another Streets of Rage homage. The execution doesn't live up to the buildup, but zakos will be zakos:

This reminds me of a video that I've seen, it was filmed like a fighting video game, where the camera would slowly move to the right to follow the hero, and the hero took out a bunch of goons, including at least 2 female minions. They were dressed in street clothes. It wasn't Streets of Rage, though it was inspired by it I think. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I think I downloaded it here or on the Evil Babes site, but I can't locate it. It was definitely presented here or at EB within the last year or so. Any help would be appreciated.

nandoit

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone know what the deal is with the new Female Combatants video?

It's from Giga's twitter
GIGA 特撮ヒロイン AV (@giga_web) | Twitter
mBpauqf.jpg

Minion

Master of this Domain
Apparently it's not a full-on female combatants movie. It looks like it's a sequel to the previous movie about 2 (male) superheroes (who are also old, fat and ugly.....why, japan?) being captured and tortured/raped by a couple of women.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
There was a short film posted somewhere and it was filmed like a fighting video game, where the camera would slowly move to the right to follow the hero, and the hero took out a bunch of goons, including at least 2 female minions and they would lie there while the action continued around them, and it was all shot in one take.

They were dressed in street clothes. It wasn't Streets of Rage, though it was inspired by it I think. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I think I downloaded it here or on the Evil Babes site, but I can't locate it. It was definitely presented here or at EB within the last year or so. Any help would be appreciated.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Upcoming Indonesia Superheroine Movie; Valentine,

The villain has a what looks like an all-female gang of henchwomen in punk/clown themed costumes. Cant wait to see it.

7.jpg
6.jpg

Fighting henchwoman inside the Car (the mask looks very orange in the second image, but based on the ituation and the clothes, it's probably the same woman as the one fighting in the first pic.

5.jpg

Henchwoman fights a Swat team

3.jpg

Another henchwoman fighting SWAT team

2.jpg

Main Vilain with 2 more Henchwomen

1.jpg

3 movre henchwomen (the wone in black is seen in another trailer clip fighting the heroine.

There's also a couple of scene showing what looks like another villain in just a t shirt and yoga pants fighting in a corridor. She doesnt look like a member of the main villain's gang, so probably just a generic thug.

Female clown-themed henchwomen.....Cant wait!
Apparently, it's scheduled for release October 14th

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Looks like zako taken out on stairwell, or am I misunderstanding the context of this teaser pic from GIGA?
CrCVc7LVYAAgoWt.jpg
According to the description, these should be the victims (looks like a teacher and two students) instead of zakos. Anyway, really look forward to this scene.

Tigey

Casual Client
And the behind the scenes photos for Hitman and Streets of Rage
Oh man I love that Streets of Rage vid - I used to love the game as a kid (I was never into Double Dragon/Final Fight or any of the other scrolling beat em ups from which many now classic zako originated from).

It also aligns closely with a zako preference of mine - that of more or less ordinary/normal women with no great skill in combat, part of a gang/corrupt organisation, ending up having to fight it out with the heroes. If you had told them at the start when they initially got involved with the gang (due to it seeming cool/badass, it involving a guy they liked, wanting the money, etc) that it would end up like this, they would have never gotten involved, but inevitably one bad decision and moral compromise after another led to the situation and its too late to back out now.

Plus the goth girl is extremely cute.

Only one small addition to the great gallery you dug up:
13406917_1034436833319671_6448191836181907980_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.