jackyy

Vivacious Visitor
I can remember that I have seen a scene (maybe gun fun) over here or in another board where some girls had a gunfight (against male or also girls) on a pool in bikinis and some fell in water?

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Fat Loong

Club Regular
The movie has been posted in the Giga official site, but no scene seems to resemble this one. Even the uniform of the students looks very different....

GIGA 特撮ヒロインAV | GIGA(ギガ)闘う特撮ヒロイン
The movie was released, but nothing close to that appear in any material (trailer, cover, photos etc). If anyone here is a subscriber of Giga please let me know if there is a scene like that. I don't want to spend $50 unless I am sure it was there.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Just found this video at Youku: 3 Zako and boss killed by sniper

神枪之倒刺01-四女特—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

This is almost the perfect zako DS for my taste because:
1) all girls are pretty
2) nicely and elegantly dressed
3) a short close up for each of them so I can see their face clearly
4) weak and killed in a single shot, no chance of fighting back
The only element missing is body view. It will be perfect if there more scenes after their death and their bodies could still be seen at the background.

PS: Just found it on YT. The whole part actually involved some 10 zakos!

Last edited:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain

I can already tell this movie is going to frustrate me. More brainwashing, legs in the air after defeat, wouldn't be surprised if this movie has the henchgirls screaming "EEEEEE!!"

This movie won't be an auto-buy for me so far. It sucks because I like the outfits. I thought the last 2 movies with the ninja themed costumes were pretty awesome, and some of the best Female Combatants movies the company has released (along with Death March and a couple of others) so I'm disappointed they're going backwards instead of forward. Hoping more preview pics will change my mind.

Last edited:

pigma1

Club Regular
new zako movie out in giga store its not female combatants but something new.
EDIT Link deleted Link to a commercial page, which doesn't mention Undertow anywhere. Violates the "I DESERVE FREE MONEY" clause of the website rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

WJ19-05

Casual Client

Thanks for this, the first link has pretty much most of the Female Combatant movies online watcheable, btw! :)

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
i would appreciate it if you uploaded it to your motherless.com account. it is the closest thing i can find to what might look like an army of female "power rangers/sentai" getting killed or beaten up. when will it probably be uploaded?

Tigey

Casual Client
i would appreciate it if you uploaded it to your motherless.com account. it is the closest thing i can find to what might look like an army of female "power rangers/sentai" getting killed or beaten up. when will it probably be uploaded?

Giga Superhero Collection (NO REQUESTS PLEASE including re-ups, for requests see link in first post) | Page 627 | Akiba-Online.com

If you like, I strongly recommend buying it on the GIGA site, as the quality is almost always better when downloaded direct from GIGA (plus it helps ensure they make more of these vids)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.