Master of this Domain
And some Nora:

And some more:
6hfisPlUtXM.jpg EcWmdfBAD-I.jpg To5NKVUyXNI.jpg

Minion

Master of this Domain
Alyas Batman en Robin.

Ultra low budget batman spoof

At around 49min, the joker, penguin and catwoman, along with their henchmen and henchwomen fight the dynamic duo.

Robin is attacked by a group of henchwomen. The camera cuts away, and when it cuts back the women are all lying in a body pile. Shame the quality isn't better.

and some youtube stuff

Superhero action Spiderman Frozen Elsa vs Female Assassin Belle Kidnapped Hero Nerf Guns

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
an interesting one. Not sure where it's from (some chinese movie)

ffm (heroes) vs fffmm

Looks like 2 female (wearing black shorts and carrying assult rifles) and a male agent try to arrest a woman (grey shorts).
When they approach the woman, one of the stewardess is revealed to be a henchwoman, and a male thug joins in.

The male hero is then attacked by 2 female henchwomen in civilian clothes

女杀手团被女警双姝全歼—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Last edited:

Mentos

Club Regular
Does anyone have any of the SKW sentry videos or know where to find them? I know there's a few on Mother but they've released a ton over the years.

Minion

Master of this Domain
An interesting one.
I dont know where it's from and the ending seems to be missing.
The heroes fight a group of women (daemons?) in a jazz club.

Part 1

http://m.youku.com/video/id_XMTgxNTk5MTAwNA==.html?refer=eco-h5-zpd&tuid=UMjk0MDAyMjY4

Part 2

http://m.youku.com/video/id_XMTgxNTk5MTgwOA==.html?refer=eco-h5-zpd&tuid=UMjk0MDAyMjY4

------

Again, no idea where this is from either

The heroines arrive to find a woman holding another woman hostage and a third woman cowering on the floor,
Turns out that both the cowering woman and the hostage are really part of the gang,

http://m.youku.com/video/id_XMTgzOTgzMzcyMA==.html?spm=a2h0j.8191439.Recommend.1~3!6

Manse

Club Regular

Minion

Master of this Domain
turns out the scene in the airport and the one with the fake hostage are from the same moive.
Special Female Force (2016)

Scene1: Training.: Cadets all take on one of the instructors
27:30

scene 2: capture the flag. various teams fight to capture flags.
33:08

Scene 3: Water raft brawl
24:55

Scene 4: Airport/hostage scenes
1:23:20

Scene 5: final fight with the lead henchwoman
1:30:00

There are also the odd female minion dotted around, but they dont do anything of interest.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've sent a PM to minion letting him know about the link.

corondeeja

Casual Client
Sweet/Vicious (Ep.4) FFvFFF
Episode can be found online. Two college vigilantes take on three bad sorority girls at around 27:45 in. Great quick fight and the protagonists aren't above aiming for their opponents' breasts/groin. Hope to see more from this series in the future.

Minion

Master of this Domain
sorry, Youtube took down the version i linked to. There were a couple of other versions on youtube by various uploaders. Just search the movie name.
I'll have a look later when i have more time

And the sweet vicious scene was great. Hope to see more like it in the future

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Sweet/Vicious (Ep.4) FFvFFF
Episode can be found online. Two college vigilantes take on three bad sorority girls at around 27:45 in. Great quick fight and the protagonists aren't above aiming for their opponents' breasts/groin. Hope to see more from this series in the future.
31:22 on my end. 27:45 was Jules painting a lion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.