Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain

I like the concept of this fight, the zako hiding in the pool and attacking the hero while they're soaking wet in their outfits. It's too bad there's a white bar on the bottom right of the screen. This looks like it's from that Japanese movie/TV series we've seen before, where an HD copy was found a few pages back but no one has been able to download and share. However, I don't know if this is from that.

Minion

Master of this Domain
there was another Japanese movie on the evil babes board many years ago where a group of naked female assassins try to kill a man while he's at a hot spring. things didnt turn out well for them

Last edited:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
there was another Japanese movie on the evil babes board many years ago where a group of naked female assassins try to kill a man while he's at a hot spring. things didnt turn out well for them

I know about that one. Thing with it is, they're naked, which is a little boring, and quicker to dry, but they stayed in the springs during the fight.

This other, "newer" scene they stay clothed, I picture the wet clothes clinging to their soft skin while they attack and after they are defeated, in which case it would have been nice if the zako didn't fall out of camera frame or the cameraman was positioned from a better angle.

zako mania

Avid Affiliate
I joined for Mighty Lady.
How can I see the full version of the Mighty Lady Artemis II, as well as the latest Mighty Lady series?
------------------------------
Please see the link below.
A scene of zako appearing 7:03 , 7:56 , 8:15 , 10:56

--------------------------------
I like zako fight scene
大戦隊ゴーグルファイブ
A scene of zako appearing
7:07 , 11:47
루시퍼스의 잡다한 공간 : 네이버 블로그

Last edited:

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
Do you know how to watch this video
I joined for Mighty Lady.
How can I see the full version of the Mighty Lady Artemis II, as well as the latest Mighty Lady series?
------------------------------
Please see the link below.
A scene of zako appearing 7:03 , 7:56 , 8:15 , 10:56

--------------------------------
I like zako fight scene
大戦隊ゴーグルファイブ
A scene of zako appearing
7:07 , 11:47
루시퍼스의 잡다한 공간 : 네이버 블로그

How many MightyLady-films are there?.
I know "Sparkle", "The Legend", "The Series", etc.

zako mania

Avid Affiliate
1069736v_high_360p_1505270223[2018-05-07-21-46-00].JPG
1069736v_high_360p_1505270223[2018-05-07-21-46-29].JPG
1069736v_high_360p_1505270223[2018-05-07-21-59-32].JPG
1069736v_high_360p_1505270223[2018-05-07-21-59-46].JPG
1069736v_high_360p_1505270223[2018-05-07-22-00-27].JPG
How many MightyLady-films are there?.
I know "Sparkle", "The Legend", "The Series", etc.

I don't have Mighty Lady films. However, I would like to see the full version with a lot of Zako appearing in MightyLady Artemis II.
-----------------------------
i have movie zako fight

Last edited:

MacabeNova

Casual Client

MacabeNova

Casual Client
I have supplied these in the past. Way, WAY back. Just check my name on this thread and you find the vidclips I have supplied.
Ooh, maybe I haven't. Let's see if I can get this up in here.

How does one upload clips, exactly? I have a few more that I can give up, and I for some reason can't get into my Mediafire account.

zako mania

Avid Affiliate
Ooh, maybe I haven't. Let's see if I can get this up in here.

How does one upload clips, exactly? I have a few more that I can give up, and I for some reason can't get into my Mediafire account.

Do you know depfile?
DepFile — online opslag
You can upload it here.
---------------------------------------
Mighty Lady Artemis II
MightyLady: the Legend Volume 1.

I wanted to buy two films.
But I am not Japanese and I can not buy DVD.
So, if you send me a file if possible, I would like to buy it.

Last edited:

zako mania

Avid Affiliate
The time below is the scene of a female boss fight or a scene of a beating. Other than this time, it was difficult to find them all, so I wrote only important scenes.
1:25:07

1:22:14

1:13:58 , 1:24:36

zako mania

Avid Affiliate
Canada drama first wave season 1
female alien fight and melt
40:29

37:32

39:45

---------------------------------------------
Canada drama first wave season 2
female alien fight and melt
39:18

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Some context would be nice if you are linking to some chinese (?) site I don't understand, and the video shows no thumbnail and won't even play no matter how much I click that blue icon thingie...

The time below is the scene of a female boss fight or a scene of a beating. Other than this time, it was difficult to find them all, so I wrote only important scenes.
1:25:07

1:22:14

1:13:58 , 1:24:36

LOL, killed by a little japanese equivalent of a boy scout? The shame...
And I literally laughed myself silly at the giant cardboard robot they threw at the hero in the second one. :D

Last edited:

zako mania

Avid Affiliate
Some context would be nice if you are linking to some chinese (?) site I don't understand, and the video shows no thumbnail and won't even play no matter how much I click that blue icon thingie...

LOL, killed by a little japanese equivalent of a boy scout? The shame...
And I literally laughed myself silly at the giant cardboard robot they threw at the hero in the second one. :D

This is a children's cartoon movie from 1987 in Korea.
It was 30 years ago, so it was very childish. :D

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Turns out the Hollywood Ninja produced video featuring a group of leotard wearing zakos being defeated by low blows was a custom request by an individual who doesn't want it released publicly. Shame

This producer is really professional and I even don't dare to ask for a quote, even though the video might actually be made in Manila.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Anyone remember a scene from a recent Asian movie (I think) where a guy is fighting a bunch of thugs, and eventually gets to a hallway where a woman is waiting, and fights him? I think she's using a knife or blunt object. He eventually defeats her, I forget how, I think by knife, and continues fighting more thugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Luz

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.