Minion

Master of this Domain
unfortunately it looks like the movie will be 95% torture/rape with just a short action scene at the beginning (following a similar pattern as many previous Giga movies.

-------------------------------

some of the new Mightylady movies/episodes seam to have some zako scenes. but i haven't been able to find them online (just the official site).
if I knew which DVD the scenes are on, i may buy them. but the website is too confusing
IMG_20180416_011952.jpg IMG_20180323_170802.jpg IMG_20180321_145829.jpg IMG_20180320_193050.jpg

Last edited:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
unfortunately it looks like the movie will be 95% torture/rape with just a short action scene at the beginning (following a similar pattern as many previous Giga movies.

some of the new Mightylady movies/episodes seam to have some zako scenes. but i haven't been able to find them online (just the official site).
if I knew which DVD the scenes are on, i may buy them. but the website is too confusing
View attachment 72728 View attachment 72729 View attachment 72730 View attachment 72731

That's really unfortunate, I really like the zako outfits in that one. I wish the site was easier to navigate, or made it easier to find zako scenes, as they are really the only company out there who makes real zako scenes on a semi-regular basis. Their producers should be posting here. Where did you find those pics?

Also, here's a preview pic from Neon Dark which I don't see posted on their Patreon site.
Imgur
hH7prBn.jpg

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
That's really unfortunate, I really like the zako outfits in that one. I wish the site was easier to navigate, or made it easier to find zako scenes, as they are really the only company out there who makes real zako scenes on a semi-regular basis. Their producers should be posting here. Where did you find those pics?

Also, here's a preview pic from Neon Dark which I don't see posted on their Patreon site.
Imgur
hH7prBn.jpg

awesome image. i was a paid patreon for a while, but it was a bit too expensive for me.

I got the photos from the Mightylady twitter page

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter

View attachment 72728 View attachment 72729 View attachment 72730 View attachment 72731

mmm, I think that's an old film.
MIGHTYS´ DVD-Store: マイティレディ公式オンラインショップ シーズカンパニー

Last edited:

MacabeNova

Casual Client
The gist of the show is that these are a small group of robot super-women who defend the world from alien threats. It usually means big rubber kaiju monsters, but in the case of this episode, it's a witch. Who controls a big rubber kaiju monster. But she needs footsoldiers in this endeavor. She's taken the liberty of capturing a few women and dressing them as Japanese lady cops, which means tight blue jumpers, sneakers and knee-high black stockings. For some reason, also, they carry swords. They are woefully inept, really whiny and really cute. But for some reason, when the heroine strikes them, a plume of white smoke kicks up. Kinda confusing. The witch only has three of them, though, and they show up for maybe 4 minutes total in the first episode.

The second episode, though, is a whole 'nother story. vlcsnap-error064.png vlcsnap-error824.png vlcsnap-error901.png vlcsnap-error880.png

Attachments

• vlcsnap-error939.png
    vlcsnap-error939.png
    503.8 KB · Views: 835
  • vlcsnap-error778.png
    vlcsnap-error778.png
    467.5 KB · Views: 863
  • vlcsnap-error508.png
    vlcsnap-error508.png
    439.5 KB · Views: 815
  • vlcsnap-error777.png
    vlcsnap-error777.png
    485.9 KB · Views: 768
  • vlcsnap-error795.png
    vlcsnap-error795.png
    462.7 KB · Views: 790
  • vlcsnap-error441.png
    vlcsnap-error441.png
    437.7 KB · Views: 836
  • vlcsnap-error398.png
    vlcsnap-error398.png
    503 KB · Views: 803
Last edited:

Kwstas

Avid Affiliate
The gist of the show is that these are a small group of robot super-women who defend the world from alien threats. It usually means big rubber kaiju monsters, but in the case of this episode, it's a witch. Who controls a big rubber kaiju monster. But she needs footsoldiers in this endeavor. She's taken the liberty of capturing a few women and dressing them as Japanese lady cops, which means tight blue jumpers, sneakers and knee-high black stockings. For some reason, also, they carry swords. They are woefully inept, really whiny and really cute. But for some reason, when the heroine strikes them, a plume of white smoke kicks up. Kinda confusing. The witch only has three of them, though, and they show up for maybe 4 minutes total in the first episode.

The second episode, though, is a whole 'nother story. View attachment 72746 View attachment 72748 View attachment 72749 View attachment 72750

Name of movie or clip?

Fat Loong

Club Regular
looks like it to me.
You see the beret-wearing zako a few times, the location and orange/yellow villainess.
the movie is 70min long
For the first two photos, yes, but not for the last two that contain body view of dead zako. Throughout the trailer, there is no heroine that dress like those in the last two photos.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Can't always judge by trailers. The beret-wearing soldiers ARE in the 2nd ep. You just gotta be patient.
I do hope that's the case. These DVD can be bought from Amazon and I don't mind paying for them if I can be assured of some good scenes of those beret-wearing zakos being killed.

MacabeNova

Casual Client
Okay, so the 2nd episode has a lot more to offer for people into lady footsoldiers. The villainess (I love that there are zero dudes in this series, that's nice) here is an alien from a bee world, I dunno. And she uses her stinger to inject, infect and control folk. Her endgame in kinda unclear, but she hates the Mighty Ladies. She dispatches two of her five guards to kidnap one of them for reasons again unclear, replete with old tricorders and plastic sai. She changes into a robot suit and makes short work of them. vlcsnap-error335.png vlcsnap-error260.png vlcsnap-error498.png vlcsnap-error664.png vlcsnap-error912.png vlcsnap-error454.png

Attachments

• vlcsnap-error896.png
    vlcsnap-error896.png
    411.5 KB · Views: 933
  • vlcsnap-error592.png
    vlcsnap-error592.png
    567.5 KB · Views: 923

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.