MacabeNova

Casual Client
The bee alien woman lives in some bananas indoctrination set, and it looks like the set of a German soap opera. She berates and slaps her guards around, tells them they're not doing a good enough job. You know, that old thing.

She stings them, she breathes a blue light into their mouths, she full on dopeslaps them whilst they whine and whimper. The villainess herself is actually cute as hell with her bee leotard, spider-web tights, fluffy white gloves and collar, and purple lipstick. She has the most condescending laugh and I love it.

vlcsnap-error165.png vlcsnap-error246.png

Attachments

• vlcsnap-error920.png
    vlcsnap-error920.png
    463.5 KB · Views: 486
  • vlcsnap-error977.png
    vlcsnap-error977.png
    504.5 KB · Views: 489

MacabeNova

Casual Client
Later, one of the Mighty Lady gang tries to infiltrate their ranks as they dress as a gang of nurses. Feels like a uniquely Japanese premise. They very quickly root her out, have a brief fight and then decide to ditch their scrubs for black leos, tights and combat boots. I will say up front that I like the outfits, just wish they were glossier, shinier.

They also 100% pay tribute to the 4th episode of Kamen Rider where the 4 female shockers encounter the Rider in the staircase and walk ominously in formation toward him.

The Lady proves to be a better fighter than all 4 of them, because isn't that the premise? vlcsnap-error513.png vlcsnap-error254.png vlcsnap-error927.png vlcsnap-error329.png vlcsnap-error973.png vlcsnap-error113.png vlcsnap-error825.png vlcsnap-error525.png vlcsnap-error944.png

jennaboots

Casual Client
The bee alien woman lives in some bananas indoctrination set, and it looks like the set of a German soap opera. She berates and slaps her guards around, tells them they're not doing a good enough job. You know, that old thing.

She stings them, she breathes a blue light into their mouths, she full on dopeslaps them whilst they whine and whimper. The villainess herself is actually cute as hell with her bee leotard, spider-web tights, fluffy white gloves and collar, and purple lipstick. She has the most condescending laugh and I love it.

View attachment 72778 View attachment 72779
can i ask what is the No. of this film? like XXXX-00 STYLE?

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
Okay, so the 2nd episode has a lot more to offer for people into lady footsoldiers. The villainess (I love that there are zero dudes in this series, that's nice) here is an alien from a bee world, I dunno. And she uses her stinger to inject, infect and control folk. Her endgame in kinda unclear, but she hates the Mighty Ladies. She dispatches two of her five guards to kidnap one of them for reasons again unclear, replete with old tricorders and plastic sai. She changes into a robot suit and makes short work of them. View attachment 72770 View attachment 72771View attachment 72773View attachment 72774 View attachment 72775 View attachment 72776

Hey man, upload videoclips of those scenes.

Kwstas

Avid Affiliate
I was only able to find the DVD, and from some daffy Chinese site that made almost no sense to me. I managed, but yeah, digital copies are frustratingly difficult to come by.

Pff that's bad i loved how they are dressed and howshe got ko in the last photo with pelvic thrust hope someone upload it

MacabeNova

Casual Client
sorry guys, I'll get to the next segment of the story soon, I've been really busy. Caps and possibly vids over the weekend.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Japanese tv show.
2 kids fight a group of bikini wearing "Chinese hopping vanpires". very short, but interesting
[2012] 하오하오! 강시걸 동경전시대전기(好好!キョンシーガール) 3화 | Pandora.TV

starts around 15:25 mark

----------

also Hollywood Ninja reuploaded their BTS video. some clips of them rehersing a new video with a short preview at the end.

if you want more videos like this (or any zako themed videos) by this channel, everyone should "like" this and the other zako youtube video on their channel. also leave a comment on their video asking for more.

if they notice a very high amount of "likes" on this type of video, they'll probably make more

I've already posted the other zako scenes from this channel (schoolflgirl sentries, Bruce Lee spoof....), but i may have missed one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.