more screencaps from new female combatants film
a1177a40.jpg
7ad7bc14.jpg
258e93d4.jpg
4ee93027.jpg
cbbce7cf.jpg

Minion

Master of this Domain
Anyone remember a scene from a recent Asian movie (I think) where a guy is fighting a bunch of thugs, and eventually gets to a hallway where a woman is waiting, and fights him? I think she's using a knife or blunt object. He eventually defeats her, I forget how, I think by knife, and continues fighting more thugs.

Hammer girl in Raid 2?
----------------------

Theres an interesting scene in stuntwoman Linda Kessler's Demo real

But I dont know where it's from
-------------

1;13;05 - cute terrorist mook

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Vampire Warriors 2010
vampire girls fight and death
4:53 , 45:50 , 58:29

They sure don't make vampires like they used to, since when can they be knocked around this easily, and get the breath knocked out of them? (which I believe, vampires don't do... breathing, that is). Even the mooks on Buffy were better...

-------------

Okay, this was probably the worst scuba fight I have ever seen... really badly pretending to be underwater, with freeze-frame photos? You can see the pillow the girl is "swimming" on... That said, the great cleavage on the red uniform girls was nice.

Last edited:

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
Later, one of the Mighty Lady gang tries to infiltrate their ranks as they dress as a gang of nurses. Feels like a uniquely Japanese premise. They very quickly root her out, have a brief fight and then decide to ditch their scrubs for black leos, tights and combat boots. I will say up front that I like the outfits, just wish they were glossier, shinier.

They also 100% pay tribute to the 4th episode of Kamen Rider where the 4 female shockers encounter the Rider in the staircase and walk ominously in formation toward him.

The Lady proves to be a better fighter than all 4 of them, because isn't that the premise?View attachment 72782 View attachment 72783 View attachment 72784 View attachment 72785 View attachment 72786 View attachment 72787 View attachment 72788 View attachment 72789 View attachment 72790

So, we are waiting for you to upload the videoclips.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Anyone can tell me what this is from? Lots of gals dressed in scottish uniforms getting (likely) drugged and passing out, while David Niven drinks vine. No audio, for some reason.
sentry ko

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.