Minion

Master of this Domain
another show with evil female clones.
legends of tomorrow: I ava

One of the heroes, Ava finds out that she's one of thousands of clones from a future time period where the clones form a sort of dictatorship (I havent watched the episode)In this scene, she and her friends take on a room filed with foot soldier clones.

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Those are all male stunts....
There's closeups, and the voices are all female. That's something I noticed in a lot of older movies, they just didn't HAVE a lot of stuntwomen and actresses weren't trained for and weren't gonna do their own stunts. So you get a lot of dudes in wigs doing action scenes and the director relying on sound direction and close shots to indicate that it's supposed to be ladies.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Gotham could have some zako scenes in fuure episodes/
Last night's episode introduced us to "sisters of the league" from the league of shadows. Female ninja assassins
Here's their introduction

wj1905

Master of this Domain
another show with evil female clones.
legends of tomorrow: I ava

One of the heroes, Ava finds out that she's one of thousands of clones from a future time period where the clones form a sort of dictatorship (I havent watched the episode)In this scene, she and her friends take on a room filed with foot soldier clones.

Never understood these plots (then again this show is stupid) - if they are all clones of her, how is it she fight better than them?

Alexandr

Club Regular
Hello dear friends:) Anyone knows when will the new movie about Female Combatant?? Can be from whom any there is information about new films? Go to my page , namely the tab "information".:grin::grin::grin:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I donno if they're making any more of those. I certainly can't find any info on them. Giga's blog has some production pictures of what look like villianesses, but nothing like the combatants. The last mention is for that big movie they did last summer.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Looks like Riddler finally has a Query. :) Hope Echo shows up too.
Gotham.S04E17.PROPER.1080p.WEB.x264-CAFFEiNE.mkv_[2018.04.06_23.01.33].jpg

Minion

Master of this Domain

Amazon Shark already posted on page 9
(Should have used my "waste of time" directory)
Thanks for the added photos though

Alexandr: not sure if you already know about the Evilbabe Wiki, but It's really worth checking out. This movie and many more examples of zako are included if you search their "zako" tag

Minion

Master of this Domain
I found this on my hard drive but have no idea what show/movie it's from or where I got it.
I also have a 30second Behind The Scenes clip of them rehersing this fight. Strange what you accumulate over time!

Kid power rangers fight 6 minions. 3 male and 3 female

---------------

THere may also be some zako action in the upcoming season of Luke Cage.
According to IMDB, a bunch of stuntwomen have been cast as "female inmates" and "minion" in the final episode. So i guess a lead female character will end up in prison and get attacked by the other inmates. I hope she has powers.

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
has anyone found decision how to watch private videos on youku

I've been searching for a while, but no luck. I tried some websites and apps that claim to download and bypass privacy features, but they were all fake.
Getting region locked vids is easy enough (just use a VPN), but I think hacking the private security feature is impossible .

-------------------------------------------

Member, Defeatedminion, mentioned a Japanese movie with some zako scenes way back on page 49.

I finally found a link to the movie. Theres an all-female gang (good side) and some women fighting in the final battle.

Tokyo Tribe (2014) | Watch Korean drama online, Korean drama English subtitle

The main zako scene he mentioned involves a mix of male and female goons in their underwear (10min)

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I found this on my hard drive but have no idea what show/movie it's from or where I got it.
I also have a 30second Behind The Scenes clip of them rehersing this fight. Strange what you accumulate over time!

Kid power rangers fight 6 minions. 3 male and 3 female

Can you upload that behind the scenes clip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.