Minion

Master of this Domain
I bought a copy of the film directly from AmazonShark and thought it was great.

I've heard of this producer before, and dont know what kind of things he's done in the past, but the directing and choreography from this custom was very nice. Using clever editing and masks to reuse the same girls over and over worked well, as the hero fights his wAy through the house.

The girls themselves looked great, Very sexy as the fall down and some nice poses. The defeats were also nicely balanced, being both sexy while not going over to the sometimes ludicrous exaggerated poses of the female combatants movies. This made it feel more natural.

There were both knockout defeats and killing scenes in the movie to satisfy all tastes.

This has re-invigorated my interest in my own custom and this new producers looks very promising.

Congratulations Amazonshark for this great video

WJ19-05

Casual Client
BTW, I had made a custom a few months ago with 4 girls. Using the "clones" method, there are some 40 zako deaths. With overlays (like those in Giga but much closer views of the body), there are scenes of some 16 bodies at one time.

Clones 2 | Buy Crime House clips on | Buy this video on www.deadsexyclips.com

F3tqbjL.jpg

yZlheYG.jpg

Just sayin', this is out on Motherless already.
It was OK - the girls look really nice, but they don't fall over very expertly. Still, gotta love how the digital technique is so advanced you can easily see tons of "clones" lying around even when the fight goes on.

jackyy

Vivacious Visitor
Just sayin', this is out on Motherless already.
It was OK - the girls look really nice, but they don't fall over very expertly. Still, gotta love how the digital technique is so advanced you can easily see tons of "clones" lying around even when the fight goes on.

Do you have a link? I cant find it....

Scosinus32

Swell Supporter
BTW, I had made a custom a few months ago with 4 girls. Using the "clones" method, there are some 40 zako deaths. With overlays (like those in Giga but much closer views of the body), there are scenes of some 16 bodies at one time.

Clones 2 | Buy Crime House clips on | Buy this video on www.deadsexyclips.com

F3tqbjL.jpg

yZlheYG.jpg
I have bought and seen both films, Clones and Clones 2.
The girls are beautiful. The outfits are sexy. I regret however four things :
1) the girls are not bad enough at the beginning (they must do some evil things to justify their role as bad girls, evil minions, henchwomen of a terrorist organization etc) 2) when they become damsels in distress they don't cry (moan etc) enough, we don't see enough their fear (except in Clones 2 when the light is off : great scene !) 3) the girls are too often killed in the same way (by gun) then we would like to see more punches, kicks, strangulations, slaps etc 4) the hero is too insensitive. It would be nice if he was a bit reluctant to hit women, especially such pretty young women, and the girls could use the famous tactics : "How could you I'm a woman !" "Please, don't hit me !" etc
Keep making good movies ! And sorry for my English, I'm French.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
1) the girls are not bad enough at the beginning (they must do some evil things to justify their role as bad girls, evil minions, henchwomen of a terrorist organization etc) 2) when they become damsels in distress they don't cry (moan etc) enough, we don't see enough their fear (except in Clones 2 when the light is off : great scene !) 3) the girls are too often killed in the same way (by gun) then we would like to see more punches, kicks, strangulations, slaps etc 4) the hero is too insensitive. It would be nice if he was a bit reluctant to hit women, especially such pretty young women, and the girls could use the famous tactics : "How could you I'm a woman !" "Please, don't hit me !" etc
Keep making good movies ! And sorry for my English, I'm French.
Thanks for your support. Although I didn't get any monetary benefit, it is important for people to purchase these videos in order to give incentives for the producers to made better videos. Those who get pirate copies are thieves and is destroying the future of this industry, and eventually there would be no more producers. Regarding your comments:

1) Fully agreed. Problem is higher production costs, especially we need to hire extra actors/actresses to play as the "victims".
2) Partly agreed. It is personal preference on how the girls react when they face death, and I like to see fear on their face but not crying.
3) Fully agreed. The use of samurai swords are my request and I helped pay for them. I also asked for arrows and poison gas but apparently they are not ready for those effect yet. Hand to hand combat will be difficult as the girls are models, not stunts.
4) It is in fact my request. I like to see girls killed in cold blooded manner. The killer only want them die and didn't care about their beautiful face or body. It is stimulating for me to see the life of a beautiful girl lost in such a way and her body wasted.

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
1) the girls are not bad enough at the beginning (they must do some evil things to justify their role as bad girls, evil minions, henchwomen of a terrorist organization etc) .
snipped for space

I think with the lower production films you have to use your imagination some. Create the setup yourself, think of the film as the climax. For me I think of it as the assassins killed his family to ruin his life and are now coming for him. You have to remember how much these things cost, a lead up would have reduced how much of the 'battle' they could afford.

on another note,
"Escape From Ninja House" was excellent and I hope everyone buys a copy so more are made. Well worth the ticket price.

Scosinus32

Swell Supporter
Thanks for your support. Although I didn't get any monetary benefit, it is important for people to purchase these videos in order to give incentives for the producers to made better videos. Those who get pirate copies are thieves and is destroying the future of this industry, and eventually there would be no more producers. Regarding your comments:

1) Fully agreed. Problem is higher production costs, especially we need to hire extra actors/actresses to play as the "victims".
2) Partly agreed. It is personal preference on how the girls react when they face death, and I like to see fear on their face but not crying.
3) Fully agreed. The use of samurai swords are my request and I helped pay for them. I also asked for arrows and poison gas but apparently they are not ready for those effect yet. Hand to hand combat will be difficult as the girls are models, not stunts.
4) It is in fact my request. I like to see girls killed in cold blooded manner. The killer only want them die and didn't care about their beautiful face or body. It is stimulating for me to see the life of a beautiful girl lost in such a way and her body wasted.

Thanks a lot for your answer !

About items 1) and 3) I hope you find the money you need !
I like your work and your models are really gorgeous !
About 2) I don't say it's absolutely necessary to have many long cries of terror but at least some sexy little cries of distress and pain (for me the sound aspect is VERY important and I think it could be important for many other customers).
About 4) I don't ask for a complete revolution but perhaps to use this idea occasionally !

Sincerely !

Minion

Master of this Domain
There are apparently 2 stage versions of the japanese yankee series Majisuka Gauken.

Here's a clip of the first one with the main fight scene:

The whole show is avaliable online as well, but its not that interesting

Kwstas

Avid Affiliate
Hi i am new here but i have something to share

It's a video found in youtube
2 girls fighting and there is a moment that the japanese girl or whatever she is got her ass beat and falls down with a sexy way and do a sexy bridge pose i actually love that pose and this is the reason that i posted it

Hope u enjoy

Minion

Master of this Domain
I havent found Anything major recently, but i did fond some small clips.
I call thos pose "miscellaneous zako clips.l

(Clip) 2 male thugs and 1 female thug attacks the heroes in an elevator
美女动作片段010—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

(Clip) 2 henchwomen attack the heroes.
kimi和国际刑警大叔大战女反派姐妹花—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

(Clip) 2 assassins
女忍者双姝终究敌不过老师被活活烧死—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Ultimate wasted opportunity!
Heroines face off against villain who leads a cult of big breasted women, We see the building swarming with zako in short shorts uniforms . However, when the heroines storm the building, the scene cuts to the one of the heroines facing off against the main villain outside. I know this is just a stupid comedy series, but god man it! At least show us a shot of the aftermath!
殺手女王蜂 第2集 Koroshi no Joou Bachi Ep2 - Love TV Show 日本電視劇

(Clip)Chinese drama:
Hero fight zako. Zako retreat
美女杀手团第一次出战暗杀主角—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

(Clip) Zako shot
女警击毙女匪—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Korean stunt school videos:

코리아액션스쿨 2기

[EXID(이엑스아이디)] HOT PINK 핫핑크 TKD Music Drama.

(There are afew others which i'll post later)

I found a chinese tv show from 2003
There was a group of female villains who appears in a few episodes.
Here's the episode where they get some action:
绝对计划 20

Korean movie: man in high heels.
Blink and you miss it (seriously, 1/2 second!).
The hero goes to a seedy karaoke room to get a gangster. The room is filled with thugs and hostesses (prostitutes). He fights all the thugs. One of the hostesses tries her luck at attacking the hero, and he quickly slaps her down off the table,
одноклассники

Clip: 7:40 mark

I like the kind of scene where male thugs are fighting when suddenly a woman tries to get involved and is defeated, I just wish more of these women tried attacking the hero and the scene was a bit longer,

-------------

On another note, i heard that the're a new FC movie coming out, Filming is set to start end of the month, It was just posted on a giga/zen director's blog under "upcoming schedule", so no info about it yet.

Last edited:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I havent found Anything major recently, but i did fond some small clips.
I call thos pose "miscellaneous zako clips.l

(Clip) 2 male thugs and 1 female thug attacks the heroes in an elevator

美女动作片段010—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

(Clip) 2 henchwomen attack the heroes.

kimi和国际刑警大叔大战女反派姐妹花—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

(Clip) 2 assassins
女忍者双姝终究敌不过老师被活活烧死—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
Can you, or anyone, post those youku clips somewhere, like mediafire or wetransfer? Those pages take forever to load and I can't seem to download those clips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.