Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
i love spandex, so this is a + for me. But the outfits could be better without those belts and silly mask design

- - - Updated - - -

awesome thankjs more spandex = better

Which is fair. I just have a strong preference for the leotard-cut design, and the last few vids have been the full-body with cheap looking masks. No hair/No face--to speak of--and bodysuits is a lose for me.

I'll just keep my fingers crossed for the next one. ;)

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Excuse me while I sit over in the corner having a massive temper tantrum.

Been looking forward to a new vid, but those outfits... ugh, another pass from me!

I must respectfully disagree. These spandex outfits cling to the skin and show the figures beneath in just the right way for me:

However, I do agree with sindragoon that the belts and the masks detract a bit from the appeal of the outfits. I guess I really like these outfits for the lower body, but not so much for the upper body.
I am ok with the leotard cut design as well. They seem to go back and forth between the two designs, so maybe you'll have something to look forward to soon.

I really like the fact that these outfits are blue. There's nothing wrong with black, but it's good to see the colors changed up a bit. In fact, one thing I've been hoping to see in these videos is zako wearing different colored uniforms based on their job in the organization. For example, blue uniforms for technician zako, red for security zako, black or grey for special missions. Something like that.

I'm also hoping to see some defeated zako falling in each of the positions described by Minion in his famous post:
http://www.undertow.club/zako/4230-...230-live-action-zako-post59198.html#post59198

Tigey

Casual Client
I'm not normally a fan of the full face covering outfits, but these aren't too bad. As you say they are figure hugging and show off some of their curves, as opposed to some past outfits which flatten everything and make the poor girls seem overly androgenous.

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
I must respectfully disagree. These spandex outfits cling to the skin and show the figures beneath in just the right way for me: However, I do agree with sindragoon that the belts and the masks detract a bit from the appeal of the outfits. I guess I really like these outfits for the lower body, but not so much for the upper body.
that.

Agree that the spandex is very clinging to their bodies! I would have preferred leotard style outfits, but do enjoy unitards sometimes. The use of masks really ruins it for me no matter what the outfit...just loses too much of showing their expressions and being females. The result appears to more like androids and less human.

I really like the fact that these outfits are blue. There's nothing wrong with black, but it's good to see the colors changed up a bit. In fact, one thing I've been hoping to see in these videos is zako wearing different colored uniforms based on their job in the organization. For example, blue uniforms for technician zako, red for security zako, black or grey for special missions. Something like that.
Totally agree! This is something I loved about the Agent Aika series and would be great to see in some live action movie like this series.

sindragoon

Casual Client
I must respectfully disagree. These spandex outfits cling to the skin and show the figures beneath in just the right way for me:

However, I do agree with sindragoon that the belts and the masks detract a bit from the appeal of the outfits. I guess I really like these outfits for the lower body, but not so much for the upper body.
I am ok with the leotard cut design as well. They seem to go back and forth between the two designs, so maybe you'll have something to look forward to soon.

I'm also hoping to see some defeated zako falling in each of the positions described by Minion in his famous post:
http://www.undertow.club/zako/4230-...230-live-action-zako-post59198.html#post59198

I would be nice if they can merge thong leotard- spandex together like those aerobics outfits (minus the giant belts and leg warmers). Those outfits are very sexy if done right.

I also prefer zakos that are cold, emotionless like mindless minions. I don't like masks that show their eyes with full of expressions. It would be nice if they can have an expressionless masks like that of the pink heroine they are fighting in those screenshots. That will add to the mindless, disposable minions factor in my opinion.

I also prefer if they show their hair. They could put them in a bun style. That is sexier than just covering them in my opinion.

Here is some pics of minions wearing leotard- spandex style outfits in Warriors of Fate i am sure we are familiar with ( they are not actually wearing spandex though because i guess tight spandex did not exist in ancient China but still)

http://zffffff.deviantart.com/art/Mei-Ling-warriors-of-fate-479764222
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~zekzek/snap/wofj0064.png
http://www.gameplanet.co.kr/xe/file.../617/005/5f2a83af30077729f07cd04a5d508c06.jpg
http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.SuZBuOrvvLsNdZxJzu0ulQ&pid=15.1
http://blog-imgs-35.fc2.com/x/u/o/xuox/f1.jpg

There is a hack version of warriors of fate that give my fav leotard- spandex zakos more appearance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J04El1EjPlw&index=36&list=PLwLw_L0KSVRW7xSuauDvjC7BxM5GTCMcT

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I wish the outfits were more like the ones in Bandobure 2: Full body spandex suit, but with face mask only, not full head cover. I would prefer to be able to see the girl's hair at least, and have it like the heroine in this new movie, where we can see her lower face. I also agree those belts they keep making the girls wear are big, bulky, and not needed. A smaller belt would be better.

As long as the action and fight choreography is good, I'm fine with this new movie.

Minion

Master of this Domain
I also would prefer leotards, but dont mind these unitards either.
The new color is very interesting. The color is light enough to help reflect the lights and show off all the shapes curves of the girls (which im pleased to see have good bodies). A quick search of twitter shows the actresses and they're very cute.

I also agree that the masks are a bit goofy, but I'm more focused on the fight choreography and directing than the outfits themselves at the moments.

The last couple of FC movies have had disappointing fight choreography (denial, filament) . However by looking qt this initial images, my hopes are high. Also the japanese comments about the director are also very positive (not sure if he did any previous FC movies)

I just hope to see a few NEW things in this movie (new positions/pileups/locations/scenarios

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Fast Draw Showdown has a bunch of zako duelists. They all have two brief POV scenes - one for when they succeed in shooting you down (and occasionally gloat) and one when you casually dispatch them and move on with the game)

Each girl gets two scenes - shooting you down, and getting shot down by you.

DepositFiles 48 mb

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Excuse me while I sit over in the corner having a massive temper tantrum.

Been looking forward to a new vid, but those outfits... ugh, another pass from me!

I have a project coming up soon that you may find exciting. The outfits are not full body cover like the new GIGA movie. It should be out within a month, I hope it comes out good.

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
I have a project coming up soon that you may find exciting. The outfits are not full body cover like the new GIGA movie. It should be out within a month, I hope it comes out good.

We've got a lot of the same interests, so I'm definitely curious!

Minion

Master of this Domain

What's ths? have you organized another custom on another board?

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
What's ths? have you organized another custom on another board?

I have set up a personal custom using 7-8 girls. It's scheduled to be filmed this week.

- - - Updated - - -

ooo do the girls wear face masks? ^_^
They do, the costumes look something like this: Sexy Deadly Ninja Costume | Cheap International Costumes for Adults

- - - Updated - - -

New Female Combatants movie Tobatsu" is out now.
GIGA-WEB.com - Japanese Superheroine Sex Movie

D

Deleted member 687

I have set up a personal custom using 7-8 girls. It's scheduled to be filmed this week.

- - - Updated - - -

They do, the costumes look something like this: Sexy Deadly Ninja Costume | Cheap International Costumes for Adults

- - - Updated - - -

New Female Combatants movie Tobatsu" is out now.
GIGA-WEB.com - Japanese Superheroine Sex Movie

Oh my that is actually really exciting. There really aren't many western girls with face masks like that in deadly situations, if at all. Who did you contract to do it?

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
Warning: Giga's new DRM software is very troublesome. Do not buy anything until you are sure you will be able to view it.

wolfie00

Potential Patron
Worked like a charm for me. I have windows 10. Good luck, also Tobatsu is the best of the Combatant films so far. My opinion of course.

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
I'm happy for you. Still struggling here, though I must in fairness add that I have had helpful and sympathetic replies from Giga. I am beginning to think my ancient Windows may be the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.