o1dn1ck

Potential Patron

I cannot ever get these youku clips to work! Must be because I can't read the Chinese instructions, I suppose-besides the fact that I'm also using the latest, state-of-the-art Apple MacBook Pro, which obviously means nothing will work in the wider world outside the charmed circle of MacBelievers...

Last edited by a moderator:

Minion

Master of this Domain
I cannot ever get these youku clips to work! Must be because I can’t read the Chinese instructions, I suppose—besides the fact that I’m also using the latest, state-of-the-art Apple MacBook Pro, which obviously means nothing will work in the wider world outside the charmed circle of MacBelievers…

There may be a small timer at the top of the video. Wait for it to go down to 0.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Female Combatants Filament has been officially announced:
EDIT: link deletd Link to a commercial page, which doesn't mention Undertow anywhere. Violates the "I DESERVE FREE MONEY" clause of the website rules.

sindragoon

Casual Client
I think many would agree that Female Combatants is one of the best sources of Zako out there, scores of girls in spandex, fights, defeats, humiliating defeats.

I decided to share some of my favorite defeat scenarios. I hope to see more of these in future FC movies, and also see more variations of these poses.

Unfortunately, as I've previously mentioned, I lost all FC videos from the original series' and some of the newer ones after having to reformat my computer and now being able to access the GIGA website from my current country! Someday I hope to get the others again. (especially Bolero 2 since I only had the video 1 day before my computer broke)

Pile Ups/Body Piles
A Fan favorite. 1 or more girls fall on top of another. These pile ups can take many forms, and happen in different locations (floors, boxes, benches) with different amounts of girls.
View attachment 61805View attachment 61806View attachment 61807View attachment 61808View attachment 61809View attachment 61810View attachment 61811View attachment 61812View attachment 61813View attachment 61814View attachment 61815View attachment 61816
One variation of the "body pile" I particularly like is the crotch-face pile. Surprisingly, these are vary rare (hope to se more in the future, maybe even a "69 position" ko"
View attachment 61817View attachment 61818

But in the Air
Often referred to "agent aika style", girls' buts are left pocking up in the air after defeat,

View attachment 61819View attachment 61820View attachment 61821

Jackknifed over object
Girls are left "draped" over an object, again with their butts in the air.

View attachment 61822View attachment 61823View attachment 61824View attachment 61825View attachment 61826

Hip Thrust
Landing on their backs, thrusting their pelvises up in the air in pain before falling unconscious.
View attachment 61827View attachment 61828View attachment 61829

Upside-Down Position
Not as common as I would like, and usually reserved to "landscape shots" . A variation of the "but in the air" position, the Girls are folded over with their buts in the air and legs dangling near their heads
View attachment 61830View attachment 61831

Battle Aftermath shot
A final shots of all the girls knocked out and in various positions. The newer FC series' are in better definition, so we can see in more detail each individual girl.
View attachment 61834View attachment 61835View attachment 61836View attachment 61837View attachment 61838

Extra: Hamster Cam
Low angel camera view
View attachment 61832View attachment 61833

I just found our familiar spandex zakos in an obscure title called "女幹部軍団絶対絶命 Female Cadre Army in Grave Danger" though they only appear for a short while in the beginning. It seems they have some interesting defeated pose that you guys like including the "buttin the air" one
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/gigamuramura/imgs/7/5/75f3c14a.jpg

there are some more pics in this blog
GIGA??????????????? : ????????????????

- - - Updated - - -

Female Combatants Filament has been officially announced:

That is awesome. Cant wait to see those spandex booties in action, or being rendered out of action. Those outfits would look great under bright lighting.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
The new one (called filament) is slated for a dvd release on June 26th. They usually release the downloadable version a couple of weeks/1 month early, so i'm penning in May 26th on my calendar.

3 days to go. We'll see. I feel like it may be another week from now.

Also, does anyone have a link to the 'Deniel' combatants movie? I bought it, but I like to make clips.

o1dn1ck

Potential Patron
There may be a small timer at the top of the video. Wait for it to go down to 0.

Sadly no: the video window is black, with a Traditional Chinese message across it. Google Translate now tells me it says: "You have not installed flash player, please click here to install." Of course I've followed the link and installed it, multiple times, but the page can't ever seem to recognise it.

nandoit

Vivacious Visitor
For Amazon Shark!

EDIT: Link deleted Link to a commercial page, which doesn't mention Undertow anywhere. Violates the "I DESERVE FREE MONEY" clause of the website rules.
:)

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
The new "Lady Soldiers Filament" is finally out and available for download... here!

I've just seen the Sample Video and it does look very promising indeed! Very, very, very promising! ;)
For my own personal taste, at least! ;)

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
In celebration...

Hey all. It's been way too long since I've contributed. This is partly because I had a hard drive crash and lost most of the material I would like to contribute. I'm still crossing my fingers that I can recover that data, but in the meantime, I feel like I should celebrate the new Female Combatants release by contributing as much as I can.
I'll start with some stuff found on YouTube.

Super Chipote vs Las Vampiras: A wrestler takes on two vampire girls wearing black bikinis. They give him a rough time for a while, but it seems his blood is poisonous to them. They collapse and lay within the camera frame for a while as the action continues.

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXIszqaCcUo

The Black Dragon: A rather silly video made by college students, but midway through two cute henchgirls are knocked out and then executed by the heroine as they lay helpless on the floor. Later the heroine takes on a female boss as well.

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEiK37MD5j4

Next, since I don't have much new material to contribute, I'd like to do a detailed look at some old stuff.
First up is the movie Lucky Seven 2, which features a large number of cannon fodder zako ladies.

Here is a clip compilation I made of these zako: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/cnqrchkx42bzd1x/Lucky_Seven_2_Zako.wmv
Credit to Kopamon for finding these zako. The version I'm using is dubbed over in German and the picture quality is poor…but it is the best quality I could find so far. I am still looking for a better version and will update if I find one.
I quite like these zako, although they definitely have some flaws. The main flaw is their uniform: while I like the idea of zako wearing black leather pants and tops, these are so loose as to almost completely hide their feminine figures. It would be a great uniform if it were form-fitting instead of so loose.

Despite this flaw, however, you can still tell these zako are very feminine. It is obvious from the way they move, from their faces (partially hidden behind large sunglasses), and from the sounds they make (which are better in the original, non-dubbed version).

Moreover, these henchwomen in black leather are pure, absolute, 100% zako. No one in the movie cares about them in the slightest. Both the good guys and the bad guys casually kill them in large numbers and then ignore them. My total kill count for these zako is twenty two, with not a single one of the defeated zako earning as much as a word or a glance from anyone. The first two are killed by their own boss for being “careless”, and then their bodies are dragged away. Another four are killed by rival bad guys, with two of them being used as human shields and another collapsing on the hood of a car in the “draped” position. Later, two are beaten up by the seven hero kids of the movie, but they are eventually allowed to run away after their beating. However, they won’t survive the next battle. When the hero kids infiltrate the boss’ compound, the remaining sixteen of these zako are the first to fight, and they are slaughtered and sent flying as the kids throw hand grenades at them. They land on piles of boxes and barrels and sandbags, and we get a few quick shots of them lying motionless after the explosions. However, these shots are brief, of low quality, and show only a fraction of the aftermath.

This brings up the other main flaw with these zako: how little we see of them and how quickly they disappear from the screen once they are defeated. In the final battle with the hand grenades, the camera tends to cut away before the defeated zako have even finished falling down. Even worse, after the few quick shots showing the defeated zako, they seem to disappear. The action continues in the same area, but the defeated zako are no longer there. I was really hoping to see them lying around as the action continued around them, but no such luck.
All in all, these are still good zako, but there is a lot to be frustrated with as well.
Someone could make another zako post for the three bodybuilder women in this movie (elite zako).

Next up for review is The Man From Macau 2. Credit goes to Minion for finding this zako fest and posting a link on youtube.

The first zako to show herself is on a jet ski, and she is also the only one to escape this battle.

The first zako to fall is a yellow bikini girl on a party boat. She misses with her crossbow and gets shot by a hero, then arches her back and screams as she falls into the water:

Next up is another zako on a jet ski, this one wearing a white bikini. She doesn't last long, as a hero hits her with a deadly throwing card. She gasps and falls into the water:

Next comes green bikini zako on some sort of water...jetpack...boot thing. She is joined by a red bikini zako and a black bikini zako on similar devices. None of them last long against the heroes. The red bikini zako is first to fall, from a throwing card. Then the green bikini zako goes down. Finally, the black bikini zako has the straps to her suit cut, and that causes her defeat somehow:

With the first battle over, several zako have fallen. The next zako is an ally of the heroes. She betrays them and is killed by a hero in a very silly way:

There is a brief scene at a formal event where it seems several zako are disguised as guests, though there is no fighting here:

The final battle happens aboard a plane.

A zako wearing some nice leggings and wielding a crossbow is hit by a throwing card and is sucked out of the plane:

Then one seemingly high-ranking zako tries to betray her boss, only to be quickly killed:

Next, the most badass of the zako is defeated by the card-throwing hero. She is also the only one among the zako that is spared by the heroes (they always seem to spare the most dangerous one and nonchalantly kill the less dangerous ones).

The last zako we see are two cute stewardess zako, one blue and one yellow. They, too, are defeated. I love how their bright uniforms and nail polish contrasts with their jobs as henchwomen and their fate (mercilessly choked out by a hero).

I've made a clip compilation of all the zako scenes: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/fow7f8fgsv2lffb/Vagas_Macau_Zako_Compilation.wmv

Next up for review is another amateur find from YouTube. Credit goes to ThreeP for finding this. It's some football related video, showing a cowboy who has to defeat the cowgirls from rival colleges. Bad acting, but attractive girls:

ThreeP posted a link to the clip here: http://www.undertow.club/zako/4230-live-action-zako-post58241.html#post58241

Finally, some random, amateur youtube clip showing a girl with a laser gun (perhaps a sentry) losing her battle. Meh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zbbckfLlZI&index=1&list=PL1-ssf879iH1jGKukza6272JCXIK-HhIh

More to come.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Very nice stuff. I've like the positive trend in recent Chinese action movies of including henchgirls (Switch, From Macau with Love), hope to see more (and bring back the bollywood henchwomen)

I've been having troubles getting Silverlight player to work, I don't know if other people have had the same problem. When I try installing it, it sais I already have it installed. However I cant find it anywhere and when i click the link it says i need to install it.

I'll reboot my computer (after backing up my files) since it's been running slow recently anyway.

Anyone downloaded it yet? any good?

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
Bought Filament. It's their best job for a while in my opinion, back to standards of Bolero series. You get about an hour of the movie plus two more files of "making of" and a few out-takes. Quite a lot of time spent on peripheral activities like stripping, dressing, simulated sex etc. One small clip used twice. But also good slabs of zako action, featuring wide range of venues, weapons and reactions. The ladies in head-to-foot rubber with gloves and boots, which fits the taste of some people, of whom I am not one. But the director is quite resourceful in finding excuses for some skin show one way or another. The ladies are pretty, and Ms Anorexia has either retired or put on weight. A little blood spray in places but generally the fighting is unrealistic in the usual way. In a few places the costume is ripped by the fatal blow, revealing a pair of lightly slashed boobs. But if you buy it for that you're paying for a lot for about 30 seconds of pleasure.
If you like this sort of thing I recommend this one as a good example of the type. I enjoyed it a lot. But of course tastes vary. There is a trailer on the Giga site.

HurfBlurf

Supporter (Tier 3)
Something rather old and somewhat lighthearted: Music video of "Superheroes" by Edguy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-hG4l2gs-A

Quality isn't very good, sadly. Still, the message should come across :3

Edit: Some description: Band members go to city of bunny girls, capture a few, then take them home to their lavish mansion where they nibble carrots.

R

Rando

Awesome finds! The girls in Man from Macau (also known as From Vegas to Macau, as I found) are pretty hot and the scenes are pretty well-made for an action-comedy movie. Maybe it's because the local film industry already has a long history of making action scenes...
While it's a strange request in a place where zako are usually beat up, does anyone know/have any scenes where the zako run away or surrender? Whatever the scenario should be fine: whether they get surrounded, become afraid of the superior hero or the base is blowing up... It would be interesting to see how it goes.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Here's my little review of Female Combatants "Filament"

I'll start off by saying, I'm really just in it for the fight scenes, and kill scenes. I can enjoy KO as much as DS.

The new one, Filament, is good if you enjoy tight body suits and masks. There are a few good fight scenes, LOTS of face down positions, so I like it. I like the zako-y nature of the costumes. There is some good action, and I think the film makers got our hint about ridiculous body positions when they're defeated, and there's no anorexic girls running around like in the previous movie "Denial".

However, it could have been filmed better, the action only lasts a few seconds, we see a majority of henchwomen defeated off-camera, and get to view the last 1-2 of the group get KO'd or killed. It's great for being able to see defeated henchwomen lying around after being defeated, so I do appreciate it; but the audience never gets to see those girls go down in the first place. I'd rather it be like Bandobure 2 or Death March where we get to see individual henchbabes go down and pile up around the heroes and the remaining henchwomen.

There is way too much stuff I don't care for. I'd prefer if these movies were all fights and shootings, and I wish they would mix up directors more so there's more variation of choreography and filming style.

There is a shooting scene though, which is really good, and something I'd like to see done for an entire movie.

They got me with the outfits in Filament, I love tight outfits. I bought it, and it was worth it for me, but then again, I bought Denial and it was the opposite. I'm still wary of supporting them further if they don't make more movies on the level of Bandobure 2 and Death March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.