R

Rando

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBGk_hDSs-Q

not sure where this is from but i'm guessing it's a fan film based on the punisher series. this channel is loaded with a bunch of clips of evil babes meeting their demises. this one stuck out to me since i had never seen it before and the girl fit the zako type

That guy has way too many videos, it's impossible to sift through.
One stood out for me: strangle 79 - YouTube
In which a femme fatale seduces a character in order to kill him, but is thwarted and ends up getting interrogated and choked to death. I especially like how she falls apart after put into the chokehold, and she just answers the questions as she cries and pleads for her life. Anyone know the name of the movie or at least the actress?

EDIT: Woah, editing my post through phone made it a bit wonky. Sorry about the mess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigey

Casual Client
That guy has way too many videos, it's impossible to sift through.
One stood out for me: strangle 79 - YouTube
In which a femme fatale seduces a character in order to kill him, but is thwarted and ends up getting interrogated and choked to death. I especially like how she falls apart after put into the chokehold, and she just answers the questions as she cries and pleads for her life. Anyone know the name of the movie or at least the actress?

Film is Enemies Among Us - 'actress' (bit generous IMO:p) is Katherine Rose

R

Rando

Film is Enemies Among Us - 'actress' (bit generous IMO
Psmiley.png
) is Katherine Rose

Thanks for the info!

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Excuse me while I sit over in the corner having a massive temper tantrum.

Been looking forward to a new vid, but those outfits... ugh, another pass from me!

sindragoon

Casual Client
Excuse me while I sit over in the corner having a massive temper tantrum.

Been looking forward to a new vid, but those outfits... ugh, another pass from me!

i love spandex, so this is a + for me. But the outfits could be better without those belts and silly mask design

- - - Updated - - -

awesome thankjs more spandex = better

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.