sindragoon

Casual Client
More pics here: https://twitter.com/giga_una

- - - Updated - - -

I like the new costumes. The tight outfit is right for my tastes. I liked the Bolero-type outfits and the variations of that, but I like the new one even more.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be nice if they show the girls hair somehow, with those masks on.

Instant turn on with those spandex outfits especially the purple one. I just hate those silly belts they have on they disrupt the body of the girls. The same things for long boots and long gloves they also cover the spandex skin, I prefer small shoes or flats for spandex because I enjoy seeing more spandex skin. If any of you know Japanese plz leave this suggestion for them

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Instant turn on with those spandex outfits especially the purple one. I just hate those silly belts they have on they disrupt the body of the girls. The same things for long boots and long gloves they also cover the spandex skin, I prefer small shoes or flats for spandex because I enjoy seeing more spandex skin. If any of you know Japanese plz leave this suggestion for them

Translating the best I can, it seems they begin shooting this tomorrow.

Also, I counted 17-18 masks in this pic; it could just be extra masks.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDH0FhVUIAA8fPA.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

Minion

Master of this Domain
You can follow some of the girls on Twitter.

Very cute

https://twitter.com/kasuganoyui
https://twitter.com/seina_arisa
https://twitter.com/s_cocoru

CDKBLp2W4AERp2l.jpg
CDK2dn0WEAEyT1H.png
CDMAN2zVEAENX7Z.jpg

CDK4wBaWEAElNpM.jpg

Karmen Rider V3 Episode 41

Nothing special here, but you know me, just contributing anything I find
Kamen Rider V3 Episode 41 Part1 - Watch or Download | DownVids.net

10:30, the hero is attacked by female zako disguised as nurses

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Cute girls.

Those outfits should be considered criminal though! How can you cover up such nice bodies so carelessly!?

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I'm hoping they have some scenes like in Bandobure 2 where the girls are wearing wearing the tight outfit, but with the Bolero-type mask and head piece, instead of full head cover. And no gloves.

sindragoon

Casual Client
I'm hoping they have some scenes like in Bandobure 2 where the girls are wearing wearing the tight outfit, but with the Bolero-type mask and head piece, instead of full head cover. And no gloves.

And no giant ass belts and long boots either. The more spandex skin expose the better my friend. We need to leave suggestion for those producers :P
This thing is similar to those aerobics outfits in the 80-90. The legwarmers ruin the shape of the legs

The new outfit look fantastic in my opinion especially the purple stripe things. They remind me of tight sport suits from horse vaulting sport. I just wish the giant ass belts go away.

https://twitter.com/giga_una/media

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter

Ignore the annoying commentators, after a couple of minutes some female baddies appear! Among other stuff too weird to describe.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
And no giant ass belts and long boots either. The more spandex skin expose the better my friend. We need to leave suggestion for those producers :P
This thing is similar to those aerobics outfits in the 80-90. The legwarmers ruin the shape of the legs

The new outfit look fantastic in my opinion especially the purple stripe things. They remind me of tight sport suits from horse vaulting sport. I just wish the giant ass belts go away.

https://twitter.com/giga_una/media

I would like to get rid of the gloves, have shorter boots, and reduce the size of the belts significantly. This is, however, my favorite Female Combatants costume design with those stripes, the tight outfit; I wish they had it designed so you could at least see the girls' hair and/or parts of her face. I'm hoping for some great choreographed action, good angles so we can see everything, some nice body piles and lots of face down positions when the zako are defeated. Hopefully there's no silly poses that would never really happen, like legs in the air and such.

D

Deleted member 687

I would like to get rid of the gloves, have shorter boots, and reduce the size of the belts significantly. This is, however, my favorite Female Combatants costume design with those stripes, the tight outfit; I wish they had it designed so you could at least see the girls' hair and/or parts of her face. I'm hoping for some great choreographed action, good angles so we can see everything, some nice body piles and lots of face down positions when the zako are defeated. Hopefully there's no silly poses that would never really happen, like legs in the air and such.

I love the eyes poking out and nothing else visible. Really strong expendable feel it gives there.

Minion

Master of this Domain
I think many would agree that Female Combatants is one of the best sources of Zako out there, scores of girls in spandex, fights, defeats, humiliating defeats.

I decided to share some of my favorite defeat scenarios. I hope to see more of these in future FC movies, and also see more variations of these poses.

Unfortunately, as I've previously mentioned, I lost all FC videos from the original series' and some of the newer ones after having to reformat my computer and now being able to access the GIGA website from my current country! Someday I hope to get the others again. (especially Bolero 2 since I only had the video 1 day before my computer broke)

Pile Ups/Body Piles
A Fan favorite. 1 or more girls fall on top of another. These pile ups can take many forms, and happen in different locations (floors, boxes, benches) with different amounts of girls.
Pile 13.jpg Pile 12.jpg Pile 11.jpg Pile 10.jpg Pile 9.jpg Pile 8.jpg Pile 7.jpg Pile 6.jpg Pile 4.jpg Pile 3.jpg Pile 2.jpg Pile 1.jpg
One variation of the "body pile" I particularly like is the crotch-face pile. Surprisingly, these are vary rare (hope to se more in the future, maybe even a "69 position" ko"
Face to Crotch.jpg Face to Crotch 2.jpg

But in the Air
Often referred to "agent aika style", girls' buts are left pocking up in the air after defeat,

But in the air 3.jpg But in the air 2.jpg But in the air 1.jpg

Jackknifed over object
Girls are left "draped" over an object, again with their butts in the air.

jacknifed 5.jpg jacknifed 4.jpg jacknifed 3.jpg jacknifed 2.jpg jacknifed 1.jpg

Hip Thrust
Landing on their backs, thrusting their pelvises up in the air in pain before falling unconscious.
Thrust 3.jpg Thrust 2.jpg Thrust 1.jpg

Upside-Down Position
Not as common as I would like, and usually reserved to "landscape shots" . A variation of the "but in the air" position, the Girls are folded over with their buts in the air and legs dangling near their heads
Upsde down 2.jpg Upsde down 1.jpg

Battle Aftermath shot
A final shots of all the girls knocked out and in various positions. The newer FC series' are in better definition, so we can see in more detail each individual girl.
wide 4.jpg wide 3.jpg wide 2.jpg wide 1.jpg Pile 5.jpg

Extra: Hamster Cam
Low angel camera view
Hamster 2.jpg Hamster 1.jpg

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I bought a few of the older movies way back in the late 2000s but I also lost them in a hard drive crash. I never recovered them. Nowadays you can re-download them when you log in. I remember enjoying some of the older ones, but the modern re-boot of the Female Combatants series (Bolero came out in late 2012) have been much better for my tastes, so I haven't felt like revisiting the older ones much. Not to mention the video quality improved greatly with these new movies.

Great pics Minion. That is just a sliver of the great stuff these movies provide. When movies are an hour long, on average, I can get over the aspects I don't enjoy and appreciate the scenes I do enjoy even more. Like most here, I'm in it for the action and fight scenes, along with the zako demises. I like that we have a production company making fight scenes like the old kung fu and action movies from the 70s and 80s, where you would see the defeated fighters lying around the landscape while the action continued around them. GIGA/Zen Pictures have gotten a lot better at this aspect since Bolero 2, when I first noticed an effort at keeping the continuity of the fight scenes, instead of re-using the same 3-4 girls over and over, thus we rarely saw defeated henchwomen in the older FC series.

I enjoy all of the new ones, even some of the last one, which was pretty bad overall, though. The ones I revisit the most are Bandobure 2, Death March part 1, Death March part 2, and Platinum Tango. These have some of the best fight scenes, costume choices I like, and other things. The rest have some good stuff, but are not my favorites for various reasons.

I'm excited for the new one that's coming out soon.

Minion

Master of this Domain
The new one (called filament) is slated for a dvd release on June 26th. They usually release the downloadable version a couple of weeks/1 month early, so i'm penning in May 26th on my calendar.

They've been quiet for the past week working on other projects, so lets hope we see some more photos in the coming days

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
The new one (called filament) is slated for a dvd release on June 26th. They usually release the downloadable version a couple of weeks/1 month early, so i'm penning in May 26th on my calendar.

They've been quiet for the past week working on other projects, so lets hope we see some more photos in the coming days

Thanks for the info. I hope they post preview pics on their website soon. Seems they have a large backlog of movies that still have to be released.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Petticoat Pirates (1964)

PETTICOATPIRATES.jpg

Slapstick comedy about female pirates who take over a ship (although it sounds like they[re doing it to prove a point about "battle of the sexes" and all that.) Still, they're still the "villains" of the movie, with an incompetent man being the hero, so there's some penitential for some good slapstick.

I can;t find the movie online, but here's the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtHMNm6aGeU

Minion

Master of this Domain
Someone posted this on the catfight board, so I'll just post the link here.

Forum | Runboard

A group of what I think is an extremist group of Inhumans (I don't watch the show) take over a Hellicarier. One of the Inhumans has the power to duplicate herself.

978266.jpg

She and her duplicates easily take out the shield agents, but is clearly outmatched by the heroine.

This is made even better by the fact that sh'e played by the beautiful and talented stuntwoman/actress Alicia Vela-Baily (an interesting case of a stuntwoman having stunt doubles)

MV5_BMTYz_Mzcw_MTQ3_NV5_BMl5_Ban_Bn_Xk_Ft_ZTgw_Mjcx_Nj_M3_MDE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.