gorgon81

Potential Patron
are there any more videos outside of the Bolero/Death March/Female Combatant series that has Zako that get attacked and their clothing gets slashed/ripped open?

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Not sure it's been mentioned yet, but the group custom zako movie is officially in the process of being made. Olaf Winter, who is producing it, has released some preview pics.
img_1238_th.jpg img_1239_th.jpg img_1250_th.jpg img_1252_th.jpg
img_1255_th.jpg img_1260_th.jpg img_1269_th.jpg img_1271_th.jpg

wilhitewarrior

Potential Patron

zippgun

Swell Supporter
I've been out of the loop on this custom movie, so have just doing a bit of catching up by reading some posts. It looks as if there's a lot of gun play going on here in the final film, which didn't seem to figure a lot in your original script from last year which I looked at. Is there a revised script or narrative which can be accessed? I actually prefer a scenario featuring weapons to total unarmed combat. I can't really understand why villainesses would usually NOT be armed, especially ones who aren't really up to much in fighting skills. Having guards and sentries unarmed strikes me as all wrong when I see it!

Should be available at http://www.amazon-combat.com/ when it's done.[/QUOTE

- - - Updated - - -

spanish pw poster.JPG

Spanish poster

POLICEWOMEN (1974) a cinema release action movie stars Sondra Currie as a cop with martial arts skills assigned to break up a female crime gang.
The female gang are definitely zako, "disposable" henchwomen enemies/opponents for the hero/ heroine to face.
The best zako action is the boat chase sequence. One of the 5 henchwomen ( a rather overweight one, and the least attractive IMHO) has been disposed of by the hero before the heroine arrives on the scene. The hero has been badly injured by the henchwomen's murderous assault. So the heroine tackles 4 armed bad girls in single combat. The scene has the rare added attraction of the bad girls mainly being in bikinis!

Edited sequence featuring the boat henchwomen's scenes.
There's no entirely satisfactory single source for this movie and this particular sequence suffers badly in the various copies around. The recent letterbox type dvds are very good resolution, but cut away parts of the picture frame; the old video and tv sources can be of poor quality and snip out important action/censor the language (the blonde bad girl's sweary F words are lost). The UK video messes with the fight - it absurdly removes the heroine taking out the second bad girl entirely for some reason, and the heroines great ax kick chopping down of the last bad girl is cut out. So a number of these sources have been edited together, restoring fuller frames / the cut bits etc, so it's as complete as possible - but at some cost to consistency.

Bad girls

4 bad girls.JPG two bad girls  1.JPG TWO BAD GIRLS 2.JPG

Heroine - Lacy Bond
COOL HEROINE FACES BAD GIRL.JPG vlcsnap-2014-05-26-17h16m45s220.JPG vlcsnap-2014-05-26-17h23m09s245.JPG

Assaulting the law

assaulting the law.JPG BAD GIRL ASSAULT 2.JPG

Miss Bond kicks henchgirl ass

A SURPRISE FOR THE BAD GIRLS.JPG vlcsnap-2012-07-31-16h05m58s145.JPG SECOND BAD GIRL 1.JPG THIRD BAD GIRL 1 LOOKING SHOCKED.JPG THIRD BAD GIRL 2 FOILED.JPG vlcsnap-2012-07-06-10h37m58s87 - Copy.JPG FINAL BAD GIRL 3 KICKING HER ASS.JPG vlcsnap-2012-08-14-00h39m39s244 B.JPG FINAL BAD GIRL OVER SHE GOES.JPG FINAL BAD GIRL HEROINE STANDS OVER BODY.JPG

pw sequence vob

Attachments

• FINAL BAD GIRL 3 KICKING HER ASS.JPG
    FINAL BAD GIRL 3 KICKING HER ASS.JPG
    450.3 KB · Views: 576
  • vlcsnap-2012-07-06-13h17m02s48 - Copy.JPG
    vlcsnap-2012-07-06-13h17m02s48 - Copy.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 579
  • vlcsnap-2014-05-21-20h16m41s184.JPG
    vlcsnap-2014-05-21-20h16m41s184.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 567
  • FINAL BAD GIRL AX CHOP.JPG
    FINAL BAD GIRL AX CHOP.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 592
Last edited by a moderator:

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
It seems some people would like to find Gun Fun 13, RBP's only zako-like effort, but the company is out of business and the owner died. Under the circumstances I think the usual ethical objections do not apply so here it is:

VTS_01_1

VTS_01_2

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Are there any other RPB Gun Fun videos floating around?

He did several "cowgirl" themed group videos that I've wanted to get, but as you mentioned, are impossible to purchase now.

jackyy

Vivacious Visitor
Hey Guys I got a question for you and especially for Amazon Shark maybe?

There was a clip, I think it was posted here before (or in another board) where two or 3 guys were on a Party and suddenly 2 Women shot at them and they fire back. One was in a red dress and she was shot first and falls through a window with her back and the other one was shot on the balcony and falls down from there! I don't know the name of the movie or the clip but I think someone knows what I am talking about! Thanks!

Please help!

Minion

Master of this Domain

There was a clip, I think it was posted here before (or in another board) where two or 3 guys were on a Party and suddenly 2 Women shot at them and they fire back. One was in a red dress and she was shot first and falls through a window with her back and the other one was shot on the balcony and falls down from there! I don't know the name of the movie or the clip but I think someone knows what I am talking about! Thanks!

Please help!

Agent Double Zero

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxr3Bq2m-EM

starts 26min in

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain

Please help!

Not sure. Doesn't sound totally familiar. Is is a zako scene? I'll think about it and see if can recall what clip it is.

Golden Rendezvous maybe?

Novartis

Casual Client
No more combatant movies being made by the Japanese? :(

Sorry. Got lots of RBP but not those two.

Please, if possible, post any of them that you have. The company is long gone from the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
What an interesting find, Minion! This is something I would never have found on my own and it really shows how useful it is to have many people finding zako stuff and posting it in this forum.
Those ladies made some awesome henchgirls, and I liked their uniforms as well. Too bad they didn't see more action throughout the show.

Something a little different.
batman (1960s Adam West) singing while taking out 60s style gogo goon girls.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNzPjPOOfU

thos is the closest we would ever get to seeing henchgirl/zako scene in the classic series

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.