Minion

Master of this Domain
I have to admit, it may not be to everyone's liking, but I like these "backup dancers-zako" thing. it may not be as realistic as tv shows or movies, but I still like these dance scenes. I guess that that energetic and acrobatic dance moves are ideal for action scenes.

For me personaly, my love for henchwomen/zako extends tro backup dancers. I always like the backup dancers more than the main singers in any music video/live performance.

This justice league show had what I would concider zakos (as they are nameless and are minions of the villain's henchwoman (harley quinn)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V_xs9yEWsA

P5280964.jpg P5281047.jpg

I wish that the backup dancers for catwoman, Poison ivy and the riddler got some action in their movie world appearances.
wasted opportunity

gc-warner-catwoman.jpg
0.jpg
mqdefault.jpg
attachment.php

anyone else share my love of backup dancers? (or as I call them, cohorts)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

angdouble

Can someone repost the link for double take 2006. It's posted before but the link is no longer valid. Thanks.

gorgon81

Potential Patron
Can someone repost the link for double take 2006. It's posted before but the link is no longer valid. Thanks.

I concur, I would appreciate this as well since finding much about this movie is difficult to come across, especially with other movies of the same name drowning it out.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
If it helps, you can find it in my evil babes compilation (link in the advertising section). The version I have has rather terrible sound mixing issues, but I've been told that's a problem in the source version.

Minion

Master of this Domain
lethal Woman (1989)

????????? ??????? 1989 ???????? ??????

An organization of man-heating women who were previously raped.
they started off killing rapists, but they have gone crazy and want to kill any and all men.
while i usualy would not consider them Zako as they are at the beginning more like victims taking revenge, the movie does show that they have gone way too far and are now crazy and militant

in the final 20min, the hero is being chased by these women and takes them out one by one.

This thread is drying up.....trying desperately to keep it going and keep the enthusiasm

ran

Club Regular
lethal Woman (1989)

????????? ??????? 1989 ???????? ??????

An organization of man-heating women who were previously raped.
they started off killing rapists, but they have gone crazy and want to kill any and all men.
while i usualy would not consider them Zako as they are at the beginning more like victims taking revenge, the movie does show that they have gone way too far and are now crazy and militant

in the final 20min, the hero is being chased by these women and takes them out one by one.

This thread is drying up.....trying desperately to keep it going and keep the enthusiasm

I have enthusiasm but I cannot draw or write and known resources have been updated by others. Do you have any suggestions? To keep here from drying up.

Minion

Master of this Domain
I'm sure there are plenty of unseen zako scenes in foreign films and especialy foreign dramas.
Especially Chinese and Japanese tv shows (since they have a strong action/martial arts tv culture (female combatants, Agent Aika, Najika, kagestar, sukeban......)

Unfortunately i don't speak japanese, but im sure if we can find the right combination of Chinese/japanese words, we"ll find more

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
To be honest, since I discovered this site almost 2 years ago, I've doubled my collection of zako scenes.
I still have a few scenes to share, I think. I just haven't had time to get around to it. I don't exactly know how to rip scenes off a dvd and then edit out the zako-related portions.

I've actually been wondering when the next GIGA/Zen Pictures Female Combatants movie is coming out. It's been pretty quiet, I haven't even seen behind the scenes pics that usually trickle out leading up to the release date.

In other news, Part 1 of the big custom zako project has been completed.
DeadSkirts@gmail.com :: View topic - * * Organizing our own custom Henchwomen/Zako movie
Official release date is Friday, July 4!!!

If you contributed $100 or more, click the link above. You get the first part now from Olaf when you e-mail him.

Minion

Master of this Domain
First pf all, congratulations for successfully organizing the custom zako movie.
I didnt invest in it myself as that particular board (deadskirts) focuses too much on death (not my thing)

hope you could share some more stuff soon. There are plenty of free ripping and editing software online.
in the past, i've use DVDFab to copy a dvd on to the computer, then PocketDivX to compress and clip the scenes.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Something interesting

A spy/superhero husband and wife are attacked in their home by 5 female ninjas in catsuits

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

wh01

Any ideas where this is from? Looks like a kids action series.
I would LOVE it if there were more scenes like this

I especially like this because even though it's obvious these attackers are female, the heroes aren't pulling any punches, using laser guns, smashing vases and painting over the girls' heads and kicking one through the window.

the clip was from Donniesfemmesfatales.de

Minion

Master of this Domain
Good news and bad new.

Good new is I found out where the ninja clip was from. turn's out it's from Warehouse 13 episode "endless".
The bad new that this is their only scene.

The episode is more f a clip show of short stories. The plot of this short story is that a group of suburban housewifes have been using an artifact to transform into ninja catburglars.

here's the episode
http://krasview.ru/video/498668-Hra...ezon,_6_seriya_Beskonechnye_chudesa_(Endless)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I liked that scene so much, I liked their outfits, and I liked seeing what they look like before they wear the ninja outfit. Of course, I only wish we could have seen the defeated henchwomen more.

Minion

Master of this Domain

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Here's a pic from Austin Powers in Goldmember. Too bad these henchwomen didn't get much screen time. Not even worth posting a clip.
vlcsnap-2014-07-18-12h24m52s121.png

T

thewilliseverything

Could anyone repost the link to the movie Double Take because the old one appears to be outdated

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Martial arts fight from some spy movie

Here is a scene from a movie with a male and female character fighting off three women to stop some device from going off. Decent martial arts action, but wish the women had different outfits on versus everyone wearing pants! ;)

[video=youtube_share;dR3TiAUu8Pk]http://youtu.be/dR3TiAUu8Pk[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.