jackyy

Vivacious Visitor
Are there some fighting clips in "Female Combatant Story" or some like this where the evil babes die and fall into water? Or generally clips where woman fall into water while dying? ;)

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
Are there some fighting clips in "Female Combatant Story" or some like this where the evil babes die and fall into water? Or generally clips where woman fall into water while dying? ;)

Jackie Velvets has done 2 tapes, I think, called Wetdreams, with this sort of thing. can look in her Nicheclips store. It also crops up very occasionally in her other stuff. There are about 16 min of dying falls into a pool in RBP's Gun Fun 10, which I imagine is now unobtainable because RB died and the site closed. Will see if I can copy something.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Some zako action from the TV series Blake 7 - Ep405 - "Animals"

blake405

Thanks to WinterzDay from fetnoir.com

Thanks Amazon Shark! (And thanks WinterzDay!)
I remember seeing this video a looooong time ago...one of the first zako videos I ever watched, actually. The outfits could be a lot better, but I like the feminine gasps the zako make when they are zapped, and how you can see them lying around motionless as the camera zooms out on the final scene. Also, I love sci-fi cheesiness in general. :)

One of these days I'm going to have some time to post more content myself. I've got a decent-sized backlog of stuff, but the past several months have been some of the busiest of my life.

I've been gradually watching some of the new female combatants stuff...been considering buying Bandobure 3, as I like the look of the outfits and the girls. You mentioned a good scene with a banister. Could you give any more details on that scene? And are there other good scenes in there as well? I'm trying to decide between Bandobure 3 and Platinum Tango.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Kimblis, whenever you can, even if it's one clip at a time, I'm sure we'd all like to see what content you have to share.

About the Female Combatants videos: Bandobure 3 was disappointing to me, that banister scene is the only good scene IMO, as it's the only scene where (only 2) zako get defeated during a fight. The rest fall, sqirm around, then get back up to fight more. At the end, they all get machine gunned, but I'm not a big fan of how it was done, especially since they get blown up right after. Knowing your tastes, Kimblis, you'll probably be as disappointed in Bandobure 3 as I was.I also loved the oufits, which is why I was so disappointed.

Get Platinum Tango. It's just as good as Death March and Bandobure 2, but not quite. It could have been better. But it still has plenty of quality zako fights. My problem with it is the way it was filmed, similar to the older Female Combatants movies, where most of the zako would fall out of screen when defeated, or the camera was too shaky to see anything clearly. And you never saw more than 2 henchwomen defeated at a time while the action continued around them, as opposed to Death March parts 1 & 2, and Bandobure 2 where there would be many defeated zako lying around. Attention to continuity was not as strong as Death March or Bandobure 2. I was also disappointed in that the zako in the catsuits had very little screen time (except for the awful white goo scene), especially since the preview pics made it seem like there would be a lot (or that they didn't want to show too much in the preview pics). On top of all that, there's the higher price ($77 for Platinum Tango, compared to both parts of Death March which was $55 each, and Bandobure 2 which was $26).

However, there are quite a few exceptions, and I think those are the best scenes in the movie, and they're worth spending the money for, as higher a price as Platinum Tango is. Don't let me negative comments throw you off.

I'll say this, after my slight disappointment with Platinum Tango, and the major disappointment of Bandobure 3, these Zen/GIGA Combatants movies are not on my 'auto-buy' radar anymore, and I will have to purchase with caution again, like I used to.

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
Here is the wet part of GF10. I can copy from disc but resulting file is impervious to iMovie so I cannot edit. Foprtunately the bit asked for is all in one lump. Sorry the file is so big. Will play with vlc, at least for me.

VTS_01_3

Alia Nexis

Avid Affiliate
Try Handbrake. I took that massive .vob and it came out as a 95MB .mkv that played in everything.

Annnd I see my previous comment was edited, for understandable reasons. My point for saying that was, the producer of Gun Fun Girls vids ceased to exist a few years back. Some people who bought them very late never got theirs. I'm really looking for anyone with information on those two videos so I can pay the the right people before they're lost in the oblivion of the net.

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Hot dang, thanks bud!

There were a number of these Gun Fun videos that were interesting-- 9 for example (like the larger multi-girl fights) but by the time I found out about them the owner was already in poor health and ordering seemed sketchy.

B

BurnCycle

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask or not, but I found this video of a woman doing high kicks and cartwheels in a dominatrix outfit, and she reminded me of female zako from beat-'em up videogames like Streets of Rage. Definitely fits the 'sexy, but potentially lethal' part of female zako.

But, there is no information about the actress or what video it's from. Can anyone here help identify it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiqTrVyBVqA

Minion

Master of this Domain
Theres an episode of Once a Thief (1990s action series) where the heroine infiltrates and ultimatly has to take down a group of 5 or 6 sexy goth girls.

The episode name was "Wedding Bell Blues"

The only link to the episode I could find was

Once a Thief Sezon 1 Odcinek 10 : Wedding Bell Blues online bez limitu - SerialNet.pl

However, the video doesnt seem to play. Can anyone else see the video?
I loved this scene and it took me years to track down the name of the series.

If anyone can find it, could you please share.

On another note, I'll finaly be going back to the UK next week, I've got about 6 months of Female Combatants movies to download and catch up on, can't wait

- - - Updated - - -

There was a short lived stage adaptation of The Avengers (the british camp tv show, not the superheroes).
The stage show featured Steed going up against a villainess and her female army.
Shame that very little info on the play survived, would have loved to see it

stage_gerda_gang.jpg stage-3.jpg stage_steed_gang.jpg

http://theavengers.tv/forever/stage.htm
http://declassified.theavengers.tv/stage_main.htm

zippgun

Swell Supporter
Yes - pity the AVENGERS play was never filmed. I think it was on in about 1970, not long after the tv show ended. Kate O'Mara, who played the chief villainess, died a few days ago.

Theres an episode of Once a Thief (1990s action series) where the heroine infiltrates and ultimatly has to take down a group of 5 or 6 sexy goth girls.

The episode name was "Wedding Bell Blues"

The only link to the episode I could find was

Once a Thief Sezon 1 Odcinek 10 : Wedding Bell Blues online bez limitu - SerialNet.pl

However, the video doesnt seem to play. Can anyone else see the video?
I loved this scene and it took me years to track down the name of the series.

If anyone can find it, could you please share.

On another note, I'll finaly be going back to the UK next week, I've got about 6 months of Female Combatants movies to download and catch up on, can't wait

- - - Updated - - -

There was a short lived stage adaptation of The Avengers (the british camp tv show, not the superheroes).
The stage show featured Steed going up against a villainess and her female army.
Shame that very little info on the play survived, would have loved to see it

View attachment 55955View attachment 55956View attachment 55957

The Avengers Forever: The Avengers Stage Play
The Avengers Declassified: The Stage Show

Minion

Master of this Domain
IMany thanks. It's a shame that it was much darker than I remembered!
From what I can rememer, this was the ony scne in the series. there were a few othre Henchwomen in the series, but only one or 2 in in one episode.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
ZAN - King of the Jungle (1969)

Dozens of nameless Amazon warriors get shot or speared in a mass battle with a native tribe. Lovely aftermath, and the girls are beautiful.

zan_battle

Am-500

Casual Client
Awesome!!! Thanks a lot Amazon Shark. After a long time you have posted a really good one !!!! Hoping to see some more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.